别这样,红仔
Come on, Red.
老天
Jesus.
该死的,红仔,又来了
Damn it, Red. Not again
还有这些饼干,你有油炸圈饼吗?
And one of those cookies. Do you have any doughnuts?
没有,伙计,来副熊掌怎样?
Sorry, pal. How about a bear claw?
要点其它的吗? 商店快关门了
Do you want anything else? The shop’s closing.
我们走吧
Here we go.
听我说…
Listen about…
我很羡慕他,他天生强大
I admire him. He’s a force of nature.
你们俩在说些什么?
What are you two talking about?
什么让你这样着魔,让你感觉如此重要?
What is so fascinating, so important?
不,他意志坚定,不可动摇
No. He’s determined, unstoppable.
有人会说那是骄傲自大
Some people would call that cocky.
可他确实太强壮了 对,确实如此
– He’s just strong. – Yeah. That he is.
嘿,我拿了你的
Hey, I’ve got yours.
我叔叔过去常说 我们因为一个人的长处喜欢上他…
My uncle, he used to say we like people for their qualities…
…但爱上他却是因为他的缺点
…but love them for their defects.
他爱你,这你知道
He loves you, you know.
那么你呢?
What about you?
我不知道,我和他青梅竹马
I don’t know. I grew up with him.
可每次我看到他我都觉得很迷惑
But now every time I see him, I get confused.
我每天都会想到他
There’s hardly a day that goes by that he’s not in my mind.
即使是现在
Even now…
…我也能感觉到他在这里
…I feel like he’s here.
等一下
Hey, wait up.
你喜欢油炸圈饼吗?我有两个
You like doughnuts? I got two.
谢谢,真好吃 我还有块小甜饼
– Thanks. That was nice. – I got a cookie, as well.
要糖吗? 不用了,谢谢
– Sugar? – No. No sugar. Thank you.
不要奶油也不要糖,蠢货 她只喝纯黑咖啡
No cream and sugar, moron. She takes it black.
我有些牛奶 不,我不喝牛奶
– I got some milk here. – No. I’m okay. I don’t take milk.
你真走运 我都说了
Told you.
她拍了他的照片
She took his picture.
妈的
Damn!
她拍了他的照片
She took his picture.
她拍了他的照片
She took his picture.
她拍了他的照片
She took his picture.
哦,糟糕
Oh, crap.
冷死了
It’s freezing, isn’t it?
咖啡让我暖和起来
Coffee’s warming me up.
现在我们怎么办?
Well, what do we do now?
纽瓦克,新泽西州,世界娱乐之都
Newark, New Jersey, entertainment capital of the world.
你看上去象个游戏节目主持人 你好
– You sound like a game-show host. – Hi.
你好
Hey.
你是地狱男爵
You’re Hellboy.
我有任务在身
I’m on a mission.
请谈谈你自己,你是从哪里来的?
All right, tell me something about you. Where do you come from?
我一直跟我叔叔住在一起
I lived with my uncle most of my life.
然后我去了昆蒂科,成绩一直名列前茅 我只是个
Then I went to Quantico, went to top of my class. I’m nothing like…
别告诉别人,好吗?
Don’t tell anyone, huh?
好样的
Attaboy.
长官,他没有带定♥位♥器♥
Sir, he left his locator.
要派人找他吗? 够了、够了、够了
– Shall we send out some scouts? – Enough, enough, enough.
他是不会改的
He’ll never change.
孩子
A child.
终归是孩子
Always a child.
塞巴斯蒂安帕拉克巴,十六号♥
Sebastian Plackba, number 16.
莫斯科
Moscow.
在莫斯科谁会盯上了我们?
Who wants us in Moscow?
它们是我老妈烤的 她在笑
– My mom baked them. – She’s laughing.
她坐在公园凳子上,她在笑
She’s sitting on a park bench, and she’s laughing.
是了,我玩完了
That’s it. I’m done.
他们不象是间谍
They don’t look like spies.
你在开玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
看看这个家伙
Look at this guy.
看他长得贼眉鼠眼的
Those shady little eyes, that phony grin.
你要吃吗? 不
– Are you going to eat that? – No.
他在打哈欠,他困了
Hey, he’s yawning. He’s bored.
这个老骗子把戏
Yeah, the old yawning trick.
看他的手臂
Watch his arm.
起先他想接替我的工作 接着他又要抢我的女人
First he wants my job, then he wants my girl.
我们都有不为人知的一面
Hey, we all have a side that we try to hide.
上帝
God…
怎么回事?
Hey, what the hell?
是谁扔的?
Hey! Hey, who threw that?
你没事吧 我没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine.
打得好
Nice shot.
塞巴斯蒂安帕拉克巴,十六号♥
Sebastian Plackba, number 16.
这是拉斯普金的陵墓
It’s Rasputin’s mausoleum.
我看到了木偶
I see the puppet.
可是操纵木偶的人
But where is…
…又在哪里呢?
…the puppeteer?
很好,布鲁姆教授
Very good, Professor Broom.
那是你
It was you.
碎纸片…
The scraps of paper…
…丽兹忽然康复并回来
…Liz’s sudden relapse and return.
小道上的面包屑
Bread crumbs on the trail.
就象在寓言里一样
Like in a fable.
他们都让他分心…
They both distract him…
…同时也把他带到了我需要他的地方
…and guide him exactly where I need him.
莫斯科
Moscow.
他的宿命
His destiny.
还有最后的线索
And the last clue
…是死去的布鲁姆教授留下的
…will be left by the late Professor Broom.
你把孩子抚养成人
You raised the child.
教育他
Nurtured him.
作为报答…
So in return…
…我将允许你…
…I will permit you…
…偷瞥一眼未来
…a brief, brief glimpse of the future.
他将打开入口
He will open the portal…
…带来世界末日
…and bring about the end of the world.
要是六十年前你把他毁掉…
If only you had had him destroyed 60 years ago…
…就不会有这些事情
…none of this would have come to pass.
可是,谁又能洞察一切呢?
But then, how could you have known?
上帝选择了沉默
Your God chooses to remain silent.
上帝在我心里
Mine lives within me.
我每一次复活…
Every time I died and crossed over…
…都感觉自己离上帝…
…a little more of the master…
…越来越近了
…came back with me.
他把孩子的真实名字告诉了我
He disclosed to me the child’s true name.
你想知道吗?
Would you like to know it?
我知道怎么叫他
I know what to call him.
无论你做什么或说什么…
Nothing you can do or say…
…都无法改变
…can change that.
我叫他…
I call him…
…儿子
…Son.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
这会很快
It’ll be quick.
你只管去告诉她你的感受
Just go there and tell her how you feel.
我老妈说过
My mom says that…
可并没那么容易
Look, it’s not… It’s not that easy, okay?
你才九岁
Plus, you’re 9.
还不够给我提建议的年龄
You’re not old enough to be giving me advice.
好吧 那些家伙是谁?
– All right, stand by. – Who are those guys?
丽兹,对不起,我是布鲁姆 我们走吧,我们需要找到他
Liz, I’m sorry. It’s Broom. Let’s go. We need to find him.
不 等一等,发生了什么事?
– No! – Wait, what happened?
不 没事
– No! – It’s okay.
不,不是他
No, not him.
你能带上她吗? 事情不对劲
– Would you take her? – Something’s wrong.
他三天里跟谁也没说过话
He hasn’t spoken to anybody in three days.
一个字也没有
Not a word.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!