我不想去评论一部作品
I do not wish to comment on the work…
如果它不能自圆其说 那自然是个败笔
If it does not speak for itself, it is a failure.
我想讲一个大家都能轻松理解的故事
I wanted to tell a story that could easily be understood by anyone.
一个连孩子都可以理解的故事
A story so simple even a child could understand it.
除了这样我不知该如何述说这奇怪的事实
The truth was too strange to tell any other way.
我不是为这样一个时代而生的
I was not born for an age like this.
我处于它之中
I’m in.
这个世界正在被各种怪物侵略
The world is being invaded by monsters…
但我认为你们不会想听这样的故事
but I suppose you don’t want to hear about that.
我可以去写浪漫小说
I could be writing romantic novels…
那些人们真正愿意去读的小说
novels people actually want to read,
也许在另一个时代我会去写
and maybe in a different age I would.
但如果我以讲述农场动物的方法
But if I tell the story of the monsters
来讲述怪物的故事
through talking farm animals…
你们也许会听下去 然后明白我所说的
maybe then you will listen, then you will understand.
我们的未来岌岌可危
The future is at stake so,
所以请你们一定要一字一句 仔细阅读
please read carefully, between the lines.
查尔曼先生 他来自曼纳农场
Mr. Chairman, from Manor Farm,
琼斯先生
他在晚上锁好了鸡舍
had locked the hen houses for the night,
希♥特♥勒♥和戈培尔都在那儿
Hitler and Goebbels are both there…
保罗·约瑟夫·戈培尔:被称为”纳粹喉舌”
被认为是”创造希♥特♥勒♥的人”
接下来发生了什么你们也知道
next thing you know,
我们被绑了起来
we’re strapped
就在希♥特♥勒♥去瑞克托弗的飞机上
onto Hitler’s plane… to Richtoffen.
这架飞机是整个德国最快 马力最强的
The fastest and most powerful plane in all of Germany.
在飞机上 戈培尔在看报纸
On the flight, Goebbels is reading the papers,
与此同时希♥特♥勒♥ 他在
while Hitler, ah.. Hitler…
研究一张欧洲的地图
studies a map of Europe,
我不禁思考起来
and I couldn’t help but think…
如果这架飞机坠毁了
if this plane should crash,
那整个欧洲史将被颠覆
the whole history of Europe would be changed.
好的 年轻人
Well… thank you young man for that…
感谢你充满激♥情♥的演讲
passionate presentation
但德国人要担心的是他们自己的动荡
But the Germans have their own unrest to worry about.
国会文件并不是动荡
The Reichstag file is not unrest…
它是一种策略
It was a tactic.
让纳粹有借口去推♥翻♥所有的反对力量
The Nazis now have an excuse to end all opposition.
但你怎么能那么确定呢
But how can you be so certain?
因为戈培尔告诉我的
Goebbels told me.
战争是否爆发都在一念之间
War begins in the minds of men.
戈培尔相信德意志帝国会在这待上很久
Goebbels believes the Reich will be here for a thousand years,
这说明他们肯定
which means that they will most certainly
会向东进军到波兰
expand to the east into Poland.
先生们 下一场血战已经打响了
The next great war gentlemen, has already begun.
希♥特♥勒♥先生很快就会知道
Herr Hitler will soon learn,
举♥行♥集♥会♥和管理国家之间
that there’s a great deal of difference between holding a rally…
会有很大的不同
and running a country.
我想琼斯先生已经告诉你们我们在打仗了
I see Mr. Jones, has told you we are at war.
抱歉打断一下 有个从莫斯科打来的电♥话♥
Sorry to interrupt, ah, there’s a call from Moscow.
找谁的
Who is it?
琼斯先生
It’s for Mr. Jones.
各位先生 我失陪一下
If you’ll excuse me a moment gentlemen.
我是伦敦的加雷斯·琼斯
请问您是谁

有人吗
你知道是谁打来的吗
Do you know who it was?
我不知道 他们说的是俄语
They were speaking Russian.
我们之前没有拖拉机产业
现在我们有了
我们之前没有汽车产业
现在我们有了
我们之前没有坦克产业
是这样吗
Is that right?
现在我们有了
我们之前没有化学业
现在我们有了
现在已经很晚了
You must go home.
你该回家休息了
If you have a home, don’t you?
这里就是我的家
This is my home.
我还没有把我的核心战略观点发表出来
I never got to make my main strategic point,
就是为了抵抗希♥特♥勒♥
which is…to resist Hitler,
我们必须和斯大林联盟
we will need an alliance with Stalin.
他是一位创造奇迹的男人
A man who performs miracles.
史蒂文森小姐 你知道卢布值多少钱吗
Miss Stevenson, do you know how much the Rouble is worth?
不值多少
Not very much.
全球经济崩溃
Global economic collapse.
与此同时苏联人正在疯狂消费
Meanwhile the Soviets are having a spending spree.
怎么会这样呢
How?
怎么了 你为什么要给我倒一杯茶
What’s the matter? Why have you poured me a cup of Tea?
关于你的职位
I was wrong.
我想我错了
About your position.
开支比预想的还要多 我们已经
The cuts are deeper than expected. There’s…
基本没有什么钱了
simply no money.
真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
他一直等着在你离开之前见你一面
He’s waiting to see you before you go.
我的孩子
My boy…
这次大萧条 殃及太多人
This depression, the casualties…
无异于一场血战
It’s like another great war.
先生 再见
Goodbye sir.
我很荣幸能为您服务
It was an honour to serve you.
我再也找不到比你更出色的外交顾问了
I couldn’t have asked for a more brilliant foreign advisor.
先生 您
Sir, you…
您身边有很多阅历丰富的人
you are surrounded by men with
阅历丰富的人 但是
decades of experience. But…
您真正需要的人是我 先生
it is me you need sir.
我是唯一一个会告诉您真♥相♥的人
I’m the only one who tells you the truth.
似乎没人能理解这局势的严重性 先生
No-one else seems to understand the gravity of the situation, sir.
我冒昧地写了一封你的推荐信
I took the liberty of writing you a letter of recommendation.
十分感谢您 先生
Thank you sir.
这是给您的
Ah, this is for you.
暂时还没写完
It’s not finished, yet.
这是我对苏联问题的报告
It’s my report on the Soviet question.
那你的答案是什么
And what’s your answer?
我还不知道 斯大林还没有回复我的电♥话♥
I don’t have one. Stalin isn’t returning my calls.
您依然可以派我去莫斯科
You could still send me to Moscow.
问问他这些钱都是哪儿来的
Ask him where the money is coming from.
那你和斯大林谈话之后会发生什么呢
But what happens after… your conversation with Stalin?
我会回到威尔士去
Ah, I will go back to Wales.
去巴里 在我父亲的学校里教书
Teach in my father’s school in Barry…
成家并且安定下来
get married and settle down.
然后在一段漫长 舒适的日子后的某一天
And then, one day after a long and comfortable life…
我会尖叫着从睡梦中醒来
I will wake up screaming.
我曾经也在巴里尖叫着醒来
I’ve woken up screaming in Barry myself.
我相信您的尖叫
I’m sure you’ve woken up most people
能惊醒那里的大多数人
with your screaming in Barry.
真♥相♥往往残忍♥
琼斯先生 一切都需要时间
Everything takes time Mr. Jones.
你为什么那么着急去莫斯科
Why are you in such a hurry to visit Moscow?
我听说莫斯科在这个时间段景色很美
I… I hear Moscow is beautiful this time of year.
确实 美不胜收
Yes, much.
你还想要一张记者签证是吗
And, you want a press Visa?
这是什么
What’s this?
我的文章
My article.
我们真正需要的是一封来自编辑的信
We really need a, a letter from an editor….
一份三页的描述
a three page description
关于你要写俄♥罗♥斯♥的什么事
of what you will write about Russia,
你所有文章的复♥制♥本
copies of all the articles you have written
还有你出版商的地址
and the address of yourpublisher.
我没有编辑或者是出版商
I don’t have an editor or a publisher.
我是一名特约记者
I’m a stringer.
自♥由♥工作
Freelance.
那谁付你钱呢
Who will be paying for your keep?
我自力更生
Myself.
你不是记者 你只是想成为一名记者
You are not a Journalist. You want to be a Journalist.
我 之前采访过希♥特♥勒♥
I… have interviewed Hitler…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!