Home 传记电影 嚎叫(2010)

嚎叫(2010)

0
嚎叫(2010)

神圣的时间的永恒啊
Holy time in eternity!
神圣的永恒的时间啊
Holy eternity in time!
神圣的空间里的时钟啊
Holy the clocks in space!
神圣的第四维空间
Holy the fourth dimension!
神圣的第五国际啊[极左份子想构建的和谐社会]
Holy the Fifth Internationale!
神圣的天使和摩洛神啊
Holy the angel and Moloch!
神圣的大海
Holy the sea!
神圣的沙漠
Holy the desert!
神圣的铁轨 神圣的机车
Holy the railroad, holy the locomotive
神圣的景象
Holy the visions!
神圣的幻觉
Holy the hallucinations!
神圣的奇迹
Holy the miracles!
神圣的眼瞳
Holy the eyeball!
神圣的无底后♥庭♥
Holy the abyss!
神圣的宽恕
Holy forgiveness!
怜悯
Mercy!
慈善
Charity!
忠诚
Faith!
神圣的
Holy.
我们的
Ours.
身体
Bodies.
苦难
Suffering.
气度
Magnanimity.
神圣的我们灵魂中那超乎自然 异常智慧的仁慈
Holy the supernatural extra brilliant inteillgent kindness of the soul.
父辈辞世蓝调 – 艾伦·金斯堡
以下皆将”死亡”这一意象拟人化
吾父死亡 归家途中 一路飞奔
Hey Father Death, I’m flying home.
可怜之人 孤单终身
Hey, poor man, you’re all alone.
在艾伦·金斯堡的帮助下 杰克·凯鲁亚克的《在路上》于《嚎叫》出版的同年找到了出版商
老父 吾知心之所向
Hey, old daddy, I know where I’m going.
吾父死亡 不要哭泣
Father Death, don’t cry any more.
杰克逝世1969年 终年47岁
母亲在此 楼板之下
Mama’s there, underneath the floor.
吾兄死亡 照料家产
Brother Death, please mind the store.
尼奥·卡沙迪y死于1968年前往墨西哥的途中 终年41岁 至今死因未明
姨母死亡 声之哀伤
Old Auntie Death, I hear your groans.
叔父死亡 骨已昭然
Old Uncle Death, I see your bones.
他的自传体小说《第一个三分之一》在他死后出版
吾姊死亡 低吟也荡漾
Oh Sister Death, how sweet your moan.
从精神病院里放出后 卡尔·所罗门从事出版工作 于1966年出版论文集《莫须的事故》
吾嗣死亡 吞吐天地
Oh Children Death, go breathe your breaths.
悲痛抽泣 拖延终期
Sobbing breasts’ll ease your deaths.
Carl死于1993年
痛苦已逝 所余皆眼泪
Pain is gone, tears take the rest.
劳伦斯·菲林格蒂继续从事诗歌♥创作 同时担任城市之光书店的合伙人
天才死亡 汝功已就
Genius Death, your art is done.
爱人死亡 身躯在何方
Lover Death, your body’s gone.
《嚎叫及其他》依然是出版商最钟爱的出版物
吾父死亡 汝儿归来
Father Death, I’m coming home.
领袖死亡 教诲难忘
Guru Death, your words are true.
从他们相遇的那一刻起 彼得·奥莱斯基与艾伦·金斯堡就成为了终生的伴侣
导师死亡 感激悠长
Teacher Death, I do thank you.
赐吾灵感 觞咏吟唱
for inspiring me to sing this Blues.
彼得退休后在佛蒙特州安度晚年 2010年去世
佛祖死亡 吾同惊觉
Buddha Death, I wake with you.
法则死亡 焕然一新
Dharma Death, your mind is new.
艾伦·金斯堡成为二十世纪最有名的诗人之一
桑加死亡 共度患难[桑加:印度最古老的嫡系家族之一]
Sangha Death, we’ll work it through.
与苦难共现世
Suffering is what was born.
绝望只因无知
Ignorance made me forlorn.
现实使汝泪下 吾等无法轻视
Tearful truths I cannot scorn.
艾伦于1997年安然辞世 享年70岁
吾父呼吸 再度诀别[此处呼吸也拟人化]
Father Breath, once more farewell.
汝赐吾生 并无非善
Birth you gave was no thing ill.
吾心依旧
My heart is still,
时光共鉴
as time will tell.