不过确实有人看到一个神父离开维莱特的房♥子
But a priest was actually seen leaving Villette’s house.
哪一个神父
Which priest?
拉鲁探长认为是圣玛丽教堂的洛根神父
Well, Larrue thinks it’s Logan from St. Marie’s Church.
-你认识他吗? -我听说过他
-Do you know him? -l’ve heard of him.
我必须走了 我真不喜欢这样 谢谢你的美妙的派对
Well, l must be off. l hate to. Thanks for a lovely party.
-晚安 威利 -晚安 罗丝
-Good night, Willy. -Good night, Ruth.
-你知道怎么出去? -是的
-You’ll find your way out, won’t you? -Yes.
-晚安 各位 -晚安
-Good night, everybody. -Good night.
-罗丝? -我们有客人 皮埃尔
-Ruth…. -We have guests, Pierre.
派对办得不错 不是吗?
lt was a good party, wasn’t it?
-罗丝? -什么
-Ruth. -Yes?
别担心
Stop worrying.
-担心什么? -洛根 整件事太可笑了
-About what? -Logan. The whole idea is ridiculous.
-为什么… -别说了,别说了
-Why on earth–? -Oh, shut up, please. Shut up.
皮埃尔 对不起
Pierre, l’m sorry.
你仍然爱着他
You’re still in love with him.
很显然的
That should be apparent.
-你从没有说起过 -我现在不想谈这个
-You never spoke about it. -Well, l’m not going to talk about it now.
你现在得谈谈这个他
Oh, yes. You are going to speak about it.
我不喜欢这样
l’m not going on like this.
-你没必要这样做 -你要我怎样?
-You don’t have to. -What do you want me to do?
随你便
Whatever you wish.
很简单 是不是? 当一个人的老婆爱上一个神父的时候他该怎么做
Very simple, isn’t it? What does one do when one’s wife is in love with a priest?
-你可以离开我 -你说得倒轻松!
-You can leave me. -How easily you can say that.
我不爱你 我从来都没有爱过你 你知道的
l’m not in love with you. l’ve never been in love with you.
但是我从来不想去相信它
But l never wanted to believe it.
并不是我的错 我从来都没有对你假装什么
That’s not my fault. l’ve never pretended anything with you.
我希望他陷入麻烦 大♥麻♥烦
l hope he’s in trouble, terrible trouble.
迈克
Michael.
我可怜的迈克
My poor Michael.
喂 我找洛根神父
Hello? l’d like to speak to Father Logan, please.
洛根神父?
Father Logan?
他已经睡觉了
Oh, but he’s asleep.
-我还没睡 -已经很晚了
-l’m not asleep. -lt is very late.
我来接
l’ll take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是洛根神父
Hello, this is Father Logan.
我得见你
l’ve got to see you.
不 我必须得见你
No, l’ve got to see you.
我现在不能跟你说 明天?
l can’t tell you now. Tomorrow?
不行 不要在教会
No, not at the rectory, please.
听着迈克 我一定要和你在哪儿见面 任何地方
Michael, listen. l’ve got to meet you somewhere. Anywhere.
你在听么
Are you listening?
明天早上我会去里维斯
l’m going to Levis tomorrow morning…
搭九点的轮渡
…on the 9:00 ferry.
好的
All right.
晚安
Good night.
-早安 -早安 洛根神父
-Good morning. -Good morning, Father Logan.
为了你好 我们不应该让人看到我们在一起
We shouldn’t be seen together, for your sake.
-我必须要见你 -警方已经开始侦讯我了
-l had to see you. -The police have been questioning me.
他们看到你和我那天早上在维莱特家外面谈话
They saw us talking outside of Villette’s house the other morning.
-他们正在查你是谁 -我不在乎 我必须要告诉你
-They’re trying to find out who you are. -l don’t care. l’ve got to tell you.
-你被怀疑了 -我知道
-You are being suspected. -l know that.
你不应该被人看到和我谈话 可能船上到处都是警♥察♥
You shouldn’t be seen talking to me. There are probably police all over the boat.
唯一的办法是我告诉他们那天晚上你和我在一起
The only thing is for me to tell them you were with me that night.
-不行 他们会想知道为什么 -你以为我会在乎吗?
-You can’t. They’d wanna know why. -Do you think l care?
有必要的话 我会说出一切的
l’ll tell them everything if l have to.
罗丝 你要为你自己着想 也要替你的丈夫想想
Ruth, you’ve got to think of yourself, think of your husband.
为皮埃尔着想?
Think of Pierre?
先为他着想然后在为你着想?
Think of him before l think of you?
-这点我从来就办不到 -你必须
-l’ve never been able to do that. -You must.
要为他着想已经太迟了
lt’s too late to think of him.
昨天晚上我们说起你
We spoke of you last night.
他仍然爱着我
He’s still in love with me.
我却没有那么好
l’m not that good.
我爱你 迈克 我一直都爱着你
l love you, Michael. l’ve always been in love with you.
我知道
l know.
我知道这不对 但我没办法
l know it’s wrong. l can’t help it.
你要我欺骗你吗?
Do you want me to lie to you?
-不 我不要你骗我
No, l don’t want you to lie to me.
-但是我不望你骗自己 -但是我没变 迈克
-But l don’t want you to lie to yourself. -But l haven’t changed, Michael.
我结婚七年了 而我一直都没变
l’ve been married seven years, and l haven’t changed.
你怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
你还爱着我 你一直也都爱着我
You’re in love with me. You’ve always been in love with me.
-你没变 -罗丝 我变了 你也变了
-You haven’t changed. -Ruth, l’ve changed. You’ve changed too.
你要我伪装吗?
You want me to pretend that.
不 我不要你伪装
No, l don’t want you to pretend.
罗丝 你不明白吗?
Ruth, do you understand?
我选择了我的现在 我相信我的现在
l chose to be what l am. l believe in what l am.
迈克
Michael.
我希望你能面对事实
l want you to see things as they are and not….
不要继续伤害你自己
And not go on hurting yourself.
不要可怜我
Don’t pity me.
我不会再来打扰你
l– l shan’t bother you again.
你一直从轮渡跟踪她到大艾利街22号♥?
And you followed her from the ferry to 22 Grande Allee?
-是的 -真是荒谬 拉鲁
-Yes, sir. -This is absurd, Larrue.
没事了 法鲁契警长 谢谢你 墨菲
That is all, Sergeant Farouche. Murphy, thank you.
这件事让我很尴尬
This will be very embarrassing for me.
怎么会呢?长官
Why should it be, sir?
我必须为你的人交上来的这个荒谬透顶的报告向格兰福特夫人道歉
l have to apologize to Madame Grandfort for this ridiculous report your men turned in.
如果必要的话 我会道歉的 先生
l will apologize, sir, if an apology is necessary.
很好
Very well.
明天我会打电♥话♥给格兰福特夫人
l’ll call Madame Grandfort tomorrow.
何不现在就让它过去呢 先生?
Why not get it over with, sir?
然后我可以赶快道歉了 如果有必要的话
And then we can get on with the apologies, if necessary.
喂 皮埃尔 我是威利
Hello, Pierre. This is Willy.
噢 不 不
Oh, no. No.
罗丝在吗? 是的 麻烦一T
ls Ruth there? Yes, please.
喂 罗丝
Hello, Ruth.
我知道了
l see.
是的 我了解 当然
Yes, l understand. Yes. Of course.
你太好了 谢谢
That’s very kind of you. Thank you.
威利要干嘛?
What does Willy want?
要我去他的办公室 现在就去
He wants me to come to his office now.
我可以问为什么吗?
May l ask you why?
有人今天早上在轮渡上看到我和迈克洛根
l was seen on the ferry this morning with Michael Logan.
显然 我被侦探跟踪了
Apparently, l was followed by a detective.
如果一定要见的话 你们就不能挑一个不太公共的地方吗?
Could you have picked a less public place if you had to see–?
对不起
l’m sorry.
能不能告诉我你打算怎么做
Would you like to tell me what you’re going to do?
我会回答任何他们要问的
l’m going to answer whatever questions the inspector wishes to ask me.
我也要解释迈克不可能杀维莱特
l’m also going to explain that Michael could not have killed Villette.
洛根神父有没有令你相信他是清白的?
Has Father Logan cleared himself to your satisfaction?
他没必要
He didn’t have to.
当时我跟他在一起
l was with him at the time.
你要我和你去吗?
Would you like me to go with you?
皮埃尔 我不能要你帮助
l’m in no position to ask any favors of you, Pierre.
-格兰福特先生和太太 -请进
-Monsieur and Madame Grandfort. -Do come in.
我很感谢你们两位这么合作
l’m extremely grateful that you are both cooperative.
-罗丝 皮埃尔 我实在很抱歉 -没有关系
-Ruth, Pierre, l’m terribly sorry. -lt’s perfectly all right.
-拉鲁先生保证不向新闻界透露 -我会尽力而为
-Larrue promises to keep it from the press. -l will do my best.
请坐
Sit down, please.
-洛根神父在外面 -带他进来
-Father Logan’s outside. -Bring him in. Come in.
我请洛根神父也过来
l’ve asked Father Logan to join us.
洛根神父…
Father Logan…
…格兰福特先生和夫人 罗伯森先生
…Madame and Monsieur Grandfort, Mr. Robertson.
-我 你已经认识了 -晚上好 洛根神父
-Me, you know. -Good evening, Father Logan.
-晚上好 -请坐
-Good evening. -Sit down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!