请全体起立
Everybody stand up.
迈克
Michael.
摘掉那个领子
Take off that collar!
给我们讲篇道 洛根
Preach us a sermon, Logan!
你满意了吗 威利? 对所有这些感到满意了吗?
Are you satisfied, Willy? Are you satisfied with all this?
你认为我喜欢这样做吗?
Do you think l’ve enjoyed it?
艾尔玛 艾尔玛
Alma. Alma!
艾尔玛 过来 艾尔玛
Alma, come here! Alma!
艾尔玛…
Alma….
住手!
Stop it!
他是无辜的
He’s innocent.
我丈夫…
My husb–
他在那里 在旅馆
There he goes! ln the hotel.
好的 快 找个医生.
All right. Quick, get a doctor.
真疼
lt hurts.
-能不能移她进去? -根本不能移♥动♥
-Could we move her inside? -She should not be moved at all.
她刚刚在大喊 凯勒太太 你刚才在喊什么?
She shouted something. What is it you were shouting, Mrs. Keller?
他说神父是清白的
She said he was innocent.
维莱特…
Villette….
维莱特?
Villette?
什么? 什么?
What about Villette, Mrs. Keller?
她在说什么?
What? What is it?
她在说什么
What is she saying?
她说 原谅我
She says, ”Forgive me.”
-拉鲁先生 -抓到凯勒没有?
-Mr. Larrue. -Have you got Keller?
他刚跑进福隆特纳克城♥堡♥里面去了 先生
He just ran in the Chateau Frontenac, sir.
调法鲁契和他的人 还有科里冈
Get Farouche and his squad. Corrigan too.
-墨菲 我不希望他被射杀 -但是他有枪
-Murphy, l do not want him to be shot. -But, sir, he’s got a gun.
我知道 我知道 我要活口 我要找他问话
l know, l know. l don’t want him dead. l want to talk to him.
-她已经死了 -走吧 神父
-She’s gone. -Come along, Father.
-凯勒是怎么回事? -你是什么意思 探长?
-Now, what about this Keller? -What do you mean?
他射杀他的太太 她要做什么? 她试图警告你还是要救你?
He shot his wife. What was she doing? Was she trying to warn you or save you?
凯勒在维莱特家当园丁 也在教区长住♥宅♥工作
Keller works as Villette’s gardener. He also works in the rectory.
-关于他你还能告诉我什么? -让我试试跟他谈谈 探长
-What more can you tell me about him? -Let me try and talk to him, inspector.
和他谈谈? 当然行 去吧 他在那里?
Talk to him, sure. Go ahead. But where is he?
我们是不是可以开一个出口? 至少一个?
Couldn’t we have one entrance open? At least one?
不行 不行 为这些人的安全让他们呆在原地
No. No. Keep these people right where they are for their own safety, please.
从地下室开始一直上来
Start in the basement and work your way up.
记着 不能开枪 现在 出发
Remember, l said, no shooting. Now, go ahead.
马上叫救护车来
Get an ambulance at once.
他刚刚在射杀一个人 厨房♥的一个厨师
Well, he just shot a man, a chef in the kitchen.
你是不是能告诉我有关他的事情 神父?
Now will you tell me anything about him, Father?
神父 你想怎样? 保护这个杀手吗?
Father, what are you trying to do? Protect this Keller?
他在夹层往楼上去
He’s on the mezzanine going upstairs.
在舞厅里
ln the ballroom.
告诉拉鲁
Tell Larrue.
凯勒!弃械投降吧
Keller! Give yourself up!
退后!
Stay back!
叫他们调催泪瓦斯上来
Have them send over some tear gas.
凯勒
Keller!
探长 让我进去,让我跟他谈谈
lnspector, let me go in. Let me try and talk to him.
不行
No.
凯勒
Keller!
-你要什么 探长? -我要你弃械投降
-What do you want, inspector? -l want you to give yourself up.
-我为什么要那样做? -你害人还不够吗?
-Why would l do that? -Haven’t you done enough harm?
我可以害更多人 探长
l could do more, inspector.
你已经杀害两个人了 难道还不够吗?
You’ve already shot two people. lsn’t that enough?
还有 维莱特是怎么回事?
And what about Villette?
-维莱特? 对 维莱特是怎么回事?
-Villette? -Yes, what about Villette?
原来神父说了
So the priest talked.
洛根! 你在那里呀? 洛根神父!
Hey, Logan! Where are you, Father Logan?
凯勒
Keller.
你在这儿
There you are.
我唯一的朋友 洛根神父
My only friend, Father Logan.
他那么仁慈地听我的忏悔…
How kindly he hears my confession…
…然后一点耻辱 一点暴♥力♥…
…and then a little shame, a little violence…
就这些就让他说了
…that’s all it takes to make him talk.
真是太难为你了
lt was too much for you, huh?
你和其他人一样是个胆小鬼 不是吗?
You are a coward like all other people, aren’t you?
像其他人一样是个伪君子
A hypocrite like all the rest.
皮埃尔 带我回家
Pierre, take me home.
弗兰克 尽量打他肩膀 让他丢掉枪
Frank, try to get him in the shoulder, make him drop that gun.
-射他的腿会比较容易 -肩膀 是右边肩膀
-lt’d be easier to get him in the leg. -The shoulder. The right shoulder.
-凯勒 我们要开枪了 -不要逼他们 凯勒
-We’re going to shoot now, Keller. -Don’t make them do it!
神父 不要进去
Father, don’t go in–
进来跟我说话?
Coming to speak to me?
放下枪 血流的够多的了
Put the gun away. There’s been enough bloodshed already.
你不要再靠近了 神父
You must not come closer, Father.
你知道,我会开枪的
l’ll shoot you, you know.
你不会开枪的 奥托
You won’t shoot me, Otto.
为什么我不开枪? 因为你那么友好的叫我奥托?
Why will l not shoot you? Because you call me Otto…
就象艾尔玛喊我那样?
…in such a friendly way, like Alma used to call me Otto?
我的艾尔玛在哪?
Where is my Alma?
-她死了 -不
-She’s dead. -No.
-你杀了她 -是你的错
-You killed her. -lt is your fault.
噢 我爱她
Oh, l loved her.
看到她那么辛苦工作让我要哭了
lt made me cry to see her work so hard.
那可怜的小手 那么漂亮的手
Those poor hands. Such beautiful hands.
-她不可能死的 -她确实死了
-She can’t be dead. -She is.
那我和你一样孤单了
Then l am as alone as you are.
-我并不孤单 -是的 你是孤单的
-l’m not alone. -Oh, yes, you are.
现在杀了你还真是帮了你的忙了
To kill you now would be a favor to you.
你没有朋友
You have no friends.
神父 你朋友怎么了
What has happened to your friends, Father?
他们围着你 拜访你
They mob you. They call at you.
最好是你和我一样有罪
lt would be better if you were as guilty as l am.
然后他们就会把你枪毙…
Then they would shoot you quickly…
…你不会受太多苦
…and you mustn’t suffer much.
瞧–
Look–
神父
Oh, Father.
帮帮我 快点儿
Help me. Quickly.
-叫旅馆医生来 -和救护车?
-Get the hotel doctor. -And the ambulance?
原谅我!
Forgive me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!