Please join us.
这里是休息室
This is our administrative lounge..
白诗南酒是我们院自己的酒庄酿制的
our Chenin Blanc comes from the institutes own vineyard..
金伯利 今天你的手真稳啊
hands steady as rock today I see, Kimberly.
很高兴您注意到了 医生
So happy you noticed Dr. Threeply.
– 赫马德医生 再给我点汤行吗?
– 对你身体好就行
– More soup Dr. Hemard
– Yes, if you know what’s good for you.
你以前来过这里吗 斯波特罗先生?
Have you been with us before Mr. Sportello?
我好像见过你
I know I’ve seen your face.
我是第一次来这里
Hmm..first time I’ve been down here..
正常情况下我很少去南加州南部
normally I don’t get much south of south city
非正常情况下呢?
And..abnormally?
什么?
What?
我只是说 湾区那么多好医院
Well I only meant that with any number of qualified facilities in the Bay Area..
为什么大老远跑到我家来?
Why would you bother coming
all the way down here to us?
我客户说 这里是精神力量的汇集点
正如人体内代表能量中心的七轮一样
Mmm..my clients believe that Ojai
is a planetary chakra?
克里斯基罗顿有座电影宫
Ah, Chryskylodon’s motion picture palace..
正在放映伯克·斯托奇全集
now showing the Burke Stodger marathon,
all Burke, all day,
整整一天24小时全都是伯克的电影
24 hours of Stodger.
这个片子在病人中人气很高
This is particularly popular with the patients.
电♥话♥并不是俄♥国♥人发明的 是一个叫贝尔的人发明的 亚历山大·贝尔
This..this was not invented by a Russian, the man’s name was Bell, Alexander Graham Bell..?
他是个美国人!听好了 同志!
And he was an American..
get that comrade.?
这桌子上的一切都像这里的环境一样虚假
Everything on this table is as phony as the town..?
这就是腐朽的共♥产♥主义体系!
(放映影片为The Russians Are Coming,The Russians Are Coming)
The rotten system you call communism.?
后来多克想到了之前珍德跟他说的
金獠牙联合企业有一套体系的说法
It was occurring to Doc now something Jade said once about vertical integration..
如果金獠牙能让其客户戒除毒瘾
that if The Golden Fang could get it’s
customers strung out..
为什么不一面卖♥♥给他们毒品 一面帮他们戒毒
why not turn around and sell
them a program to help kick?
让他们来来回♥回♥呢?
get them coming and going..twice as much revenue..
只要美国还在 只要需要逃避的现实还在
as long as American life was something
to be escaped from..
金獠牙总能获得数不清的新客户
the cartel could always be sure of a
bottomless pool of new customers.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
那人的脸上是纳粹符号♥吗?
Is that a swastika on that man’s face?
不 不是的
Uhm…no it isn’t it.
那是一个古印度的符号♥ 意思是平安福气
That’s an ancient Hindu symbol, meaning all is well..
带来好运和健康
it brings good fortune, luck, and well being.
你想说什么?
What do you mean?
在我看来有点像纳粹符号♥罢了
I mean it looks like a swastika to me.
他只是个临时工而已
Well, he isn’t a regular employee of the Institute..
你根本就不该注意那个人的
perhaps you should pay no attention to that man.
用一句迷人的日语来说
Encapsulated in the charming phrase -Japanese-
意思是你现在一定累了吧?
which means, of course, you must be very tired?.
我们去看一看我们自己的禅院吧
which brings us to the Institute’s own zen garden..
完全是从京都运来的
imported from Kyoto..
即使是铺地的鹅卵石
but each textured pebble, each..
一片片的白沙
grain of white sand..
都完全按照以前的样子
was transported and reassembled here exactly in place..
由带强迫症的病人亲手安置好…
by a team of some of our more obsessive patients..
米奇!
Oh…Mickey
米奇!
Mickey..
米奇!
Mickey..!
你好啊 嬉皮小子
Hello little hippie..
你好吗?
how are you?
你在这里做什么呢?
Ah..what are you doing here?
他们是帮我的
They are helping me..
帮我从我的嬉皮噩梦中醒来
they’re helping me wake up
from my bad hippie dream.
你都梦到什么了?
What did you dream about?
我梦见…我捐出了自己的全部财产
I dreamed..I gave away all my money..

yeah
谁带你来这里的?
Who..who brought you here?
我的朋友
My friends.
你的朋友是说FBI的人吗?
Who are your friends? The FBI?
我这一辈子…
I spent my whole life…
这一辈子都在让居民成为房♥奴
I spent my whole life making people pay for shelter.
而我却一直没意识到…
And all along..I didn’t realize…
我没有意识到 居所本来就应该是免费的
I didn’t realize it was supposed to be for free..
免费的啊!
for free.
莎斯塔在哪儿?
Where’s Shasta?
告诉我 她跟你在一起吗?
Tell me, did she come with you?
她在这儿吗?
Is she here?
米奇 他妈的莎斯塔在哪儿?
Mickey, where the fuck is Shasta?
你走吧 嬉皮小子
Go away little hippie..
走吧
go away.
建赌场
New casino..
酒店 占地2000多平方英尺
hotel, 25000 square feet..
九家新餐厅…
9 dining places..
没什么严重的情况 只是有个人遭到了袭击
We don’t have much to go on..
just a broadcast Baret put out..
他可能是徒步行走的时候
he was ambushed by two male negroes..
被两名黑人男性突袭
possibly on foot..
他认为自己反抗打伤了他们 具体我们也不清楚
he thinks he wounded both
of them, but we can’t be sure..
反正我们已经有两支队伍待命了
as far as I know we have two units code 100..
一支在曼彻斯特…
one on Manchester..
比格福特又去客串了 真可爱
Oh, BigFoot…you’re adorable.
嗨,莎斯塔
Hi Shasta!
嗨,多克
Hi Doc.
不然我就是在时光旅行
Uh..either I’m on a..time machine..
不然就是你真的回来了?
or you’re back.
我离开了一段时间
I’ve been away.
你去哪儿了?
Where’ve you been?
回北方了 家里有事
Up north…family stuff..
这边有什么事吗?
anything been happening down here?
就是你那个…
Your friend in the a..
建筑业的朋友…
construction business?
我们已经结束了
Ah, it’s all over..
他回到妻子和孩子身边去了 无所谓了
he’s back with Sloane and
the kids and..so what?
很多人找不到你很担心
You know you got a load of
people out looking for you Shasta.
我不是回来了吗 这就是人生
Well here I am..c’est la vie.
这就是人生
C’est la vie..
世事难料啊 对吧
que se’ fuckin sera, sera.
算是吧
Something like that!
我喜欢你的项链
Hah…I like your necklace..
肯定没好事
Umm..it can’t be good..
听说你前女友回来了
Got word that your girl is back in town.
是吗?我也是刚听说
Oh yeah? well that’s..ah..news to me.
你去哪儿了?
Where you’ve been?
没什么值得推荐的地方
No place I’d recommend.
科伊的案子有进展了吗?
Any developments on the Coy Harlingen matter?
关我屁事
I could give a shit.
普鲁士呢?
Any of them include Prussia?
比佛顿呢?那些我让你查的混♥蛋♥你都查了吗?
or Beaverton, or any of the mother
fuckers that I’ve given you?
别说那个了 听着
你做了那些咬痕化验吗?
All right, forget that..listen, listen..
any results on those fang marks?
你知道吗 我提起这事时候 法医们都不太高兴呢
You know, coroner’s people got very upset with me for
suggesting more lab work, you know that?

Well..
我只是想从专业的角度帮你一下啊
I just thought it’d be a helpful tip to a fellow professional
怎么就有帮助了?
Yeah..well how is that Sportello?
当你自己要去上听证会的时候
Yeah, when your own..ah..hearing comes up!
你什么意思?
What are you suggesting?
哪怕只是郡里管事的人的屁♥股♥上爬了只臭虫
One county supervisor with a bug up his ass..
你也可能倒霉的哦
is all it takes to bring you down BigFoot.
我是伯强生夫人 如果你是我丈夫的任何一个神经病下属
This is Mrs. Chastity Bjornsen, and if that is one more sociopathic..
用乱七八糟的事骚扰我放假的丈夫 请你不要再打电♥话♥来了
special employee of my husband, I will thank you
to stop harassing him on his day off

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!