they may have assumed this construction site,
not yet open for occupancy..
正好可以提供实战的环境
was deserted enough to provide a realistic setting..
我们相信这一切只是爱国演习 并没有人员伤亡
for what we must assume was..only a
harmless patriotic scenario.
– 喂?
– 是我
– Hello.
– Hey, it’s me.

Hey.
听着,我们…
Listen, we uhm….
我们派警校精英去了莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹的住处
we sent that police academy hot shot over to the last know address of Shasta Fay Hepworth.
我♥操♥,千万别
Ah,fuck no. not this…
我们的人到的时候…
Yeah they got there and it was a….
他们从窗子向里看…
they looked through the window and a…
怎么样?
What…?
尽力打开了门,然后…
Tried to open the door and they just a…
进了屋子…
they went in…you know!
她没了
she’s gone…
斯波特罗,她不在了
Sportello, she’s gone
她失踪了
She’s out there man.
失踪?
Out there..?

Yeah.
啥意思?
What..what does that mean?
她就像她男朋友米奇一样 失踪了
我觉得是不是这两者间是不是有什么联♥系♥——
She’s disappeared just like her boyfriend Mickey,
and I thought you think there’s a connection.
– 失踪了?
– 对啊 不在了 亲爱的
– She’s disappeared?
– Yeah, she’s gone man…baby!
失踪?不在了?到底是什么?
She’s gone? She disappeared..? What!
她就是不见了
She went all groovy on us.
比格福特
You know, BigFoot man…
咱们能不能表现的专业一点
至少装得他妈专业点吧?
can we just try to be fucking professional, just,
just pretend to be professional.
– 莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹,她失踪了
– 妈♥逼♥你死了
– Shasta Fay Hepworth, she’s gone.
– Fuck you.
多克从来都没明白过 莎斯塔究竟看上自己什么了
Doc could never figure out what Shasta
might’ve seen in him..
难道只因为他是她身边唯一一个不吸粉的嬉皮
besides being just about the only doper she knew
who didn’t use heroin..
这一点倒是让他们获得了更多空闲时间在一起
freeing up a lot of time for both of them..
多克也不知道到底是什么让他们两人疏远
and he wasn’s any clearer about what had
driven them apart either..
他们各自被这个巨大城市里的命运气流所裹挟
they each gradually located a different Karmic thermal..
看着彼此朝着不同的人生渐行渐远
watching the other glide away into different fates..
他们之间会结束吗?当然会 已经结束了
does it ever end? Of course it does..it did.
喂?
Hello?
你好
Em…Hello?
是斯波特罗先生吗?
Mr. Sportello..?
是的
Aha
我从戈蒂塔海滩大♥麻♥店
I got your number from the head shop..
拿到你的号♥码
down in ah..Gordida beach..
我找你是因为我丈夫
I’m calling about my husband, he was..
他曾经和你朋友很要好
a close friend of a friend of yours..
那朋友叫莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹?
Shasta Fay Hepworth..?
哦,你叫什么?
And uhm…your name is..?
后普·哈林根
Hope Harlingen..
那你的丈夫…
And..your husband is..?
已经死了
Dead.
哦,很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
– 你要吃饼干吗?
– 不用了
– You wanna a cookie?
– I’m all right, thank you.
你没听说过他吗?没听过他们乐队吗?
So you never heard of him of his music?
在冲浪音乐领域里 科伊吹萨克斯是很厉害的
Inside the surf-sax category he was this
towering figure..
有时他真的能即兴演奏
cause he actually improvised once and a while..
而不是在二三两段副歌♥重复音节而已
instead of just repeating the second and third
chorus note for note..
科伊和我本应该有个纯美的邂逅
可惜我们初见的地方脏兮兮的
Coy and I should’ve met cute but..
we actually met squalid..
在圣司多罗的奥斯卡酒吧的厕所里
Down in Oscar’s in St. Yesedra…?
天啊…
Oh boy!
我正慌忙冲进厕所 没注意看里面
I had just run into this bathroom stall
without checking first..
手指已经伸到喉咙里
and I already had my finger down my throat
to vomit up this big..
想把我刚刚吸的粉吐出来
balloon of dope I just scored and…
而科伊正在马桶上坐着
there Coy sat..
拜美国人强大的消化系统所赐
准备拉一坨巨大的屎
gringo digestion..about to take this giant shit..
我们差不多同时得到了释放 到处都是呕吐物和大便
And we both let go at the same time and there’s
just vomit and shit all over the place..
我把脸埋在他大腿前
and with my head on his lap..
更麻烦的是 他还勃起了
and to complicate things, he had this….hard on..
是啊
Sure.
没过多久我们就混在一起
One thing leads to another and..
互相给对方注射毒品
we pretty much started shooting up together
on a regular basis..
然后我们就有了女儿阿米希斯特
then, along comes little Amethyst..
希望你能受得了她的照片
I don’t know if you have the stomach for it, but..
我们让她长成了这样
this is…what we had her looking like..
人们都劝我们说
Everybody helpfully pointed out how..
海♥洛♥因♥会进入到乳汁里 但——
the heroin was actually coming through
my breast milk but..
可是谁买♥♥得起配方奶粉?
we couldn’t afford formula, you know!
不过 这就说来话长了…
It’s a long way from where we are now.
不过看起来你过得不错
Yeah, no seems like you’re doing real good.
我现在是药物顾问
I’m a drug counselor.
什么?
Sorry..?!
药物顾问啊
A drug counselor?
就是给小孩讲乱服药的害处
Trying to..talk kids into sensible drug use..
我的假牙怎么样?
What do you think of my chompers ?
喜欢吗?
you like them..?
我没…喜欢 我都没看出是假牙
No no, I, yes, yeah..no I hadn’t noticed.
海♥洛♥因♥会像吸血鬼一样把钙从你的身体里吸出来
The heroin sucks the calcium of out of
your body like a vampire..
长♥期♥服用牙就完蛋了
if you use it for any length of time your
teeth just go all to hell..
这还算是好的
and that’s the good part.
那么 你丈夫这件事 我能帮上什么忙?
So this thing that happened to your husband, how can I help you?
斯波特罗先生 我不相信科伊真的死了
Mr. Sportello I don’t think Coy is really dead.
你去认领过尸体吗?
But..did you ID his body ?
没有
No..
只有一个电♥话♥
Who ever it was that called just..
通知我他乐队里的一个成员去认过了
said that…one of his band members did that.
谁打电♥话♥让他们去认尸的,警♥察♥吗?
What do you mean who ever called? The police?
这事一般都是找直系亲属
I mean it’s ah..it’s supposed to be next of kin.
紧接着我就收到了这笔汇款
And then this deposit shows up..
就在科伊失踪之后
close to his disappearance.
钱可不少
Interesting sum.
这笔钱就这么奇怪地出现在我的账户里
Why would this big deposit just suddenly
appear in my account?
我去了银行 找经理问了一个小时
I went to the bank, I talked to the bank manager
for an hour..
他们只是不断地说服我
he kept saying over and over..
you just lost your deposit slip..
是我算错了 是我算错了
you just lost your deposit slip,
you just lost your deposit slip..
我不可能算错这么大的数目的
and I don’t lose…deposit slips this big.
我能借张你丈夫的照片吗?
Do you have a spare picture of Coy I could borrow?
这倒是有
That I do have.
从星座占卜上说
These were perilous times..
有一些对吸毒者而言的危险期
astrologically speaking for dopers..
尤其是那些高中生年纪的
especially those of high school age..
他们之中大部分人都出生在海王星和天王星
90度角的相位之下
for being born, most of them, under a 90 degree aspect..
这是最倒霉的角度
the unluckiest angle possible..
前者
between Neptune..
是吸毒者的星宿
the dopers’ planet..
后者代表了突如其来的惊诧
and Uranus, the planet of rude surprises.
多克知道 哪怕只是同班认识的人
Doc had known it to happen that those
left behind would refuse..
人们也会拒绝相信
to believe that people they loved..
他们身边的人会真正死去
or even took the same classes with,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!