this is the address that gave me
at Club Asiatique, in San Pedro..?
我过来替经理取一个包裹
just here to pick up a package for management.
我是前台的仙德拉 他是来取包裹的
Hello, this is Sandra from front desk,
we have a pick up for management
跟我来吧
Follow me.
布拉特诺德博士待会就来见您
Dr. Blatnoyd will see you in a moment.
我想 你带了证件吧?
So you have some I.D, I imagine.
我不认识这些字…东方的文字吗?
I don’t know what this is…What is it?
是中文吗?
It’s Oriental or something…..is it Chinese?
我猜你们就是中国人吧…
I figured..ah….you being Chinese.
什么?说什么?
What? what are you talking about?
金獠牙啊…
The…..Golden..Fang?
是联合企业
It’s a syndicate..
我们大部分人碰巧都是牙医
Most of us happen to be dentists..
牙医的联合企业 多年前为了逃税建的公♥司♥
a syndicate of dentists, set up
long ago for tax purposes..
都是合法的
all legit.
你跟仙德拉说你是哪儿来的?
Where did….you tell Sandra you’re from again?
呃…
Oooh..
你是个整天嗑药的嬉皮士对吧?
Well you’re another one of those
hippie dope fiends aren’t you!
我的老天爷哟!
My goodness, my goodness me..
先来点吸的吧
Here of a little perking-up, are we?..
达姆施塔特的高级货 实验室级的品质
It’s from Darmstadt..lab quality
我尽量不吸我买♥♥不起的毒品
Mmm..I try not to do any dope
I can’t pay for, that’s what it is
不要怕 是免费招待的
No, no..on the house..
说不定咱们俩能一起享受一下呢
in fact maybe I can even join ya for
one.. one little moment..
就当是礼貌吧…
Ah..just to be sociable..
博士?你办公室里的沙发出问题了!
Doctor, I think there’s a problem with
the couch in your office,
别忘了拿上瓶子
and bring that bottle.
你喜欢我的假牙吗?
What do you think of my chompers?
海♥洛♥因♥像吸血鬼一样吸走钙质
Heroin sucks the calcium out
of your body like a vampire..
长时间吸食 你的牙齿就完蛋了
you could use it for any length of time,
your teeth will go to hell..
这还算是好的
and that’s just the good part.
多克!
Doc..
布拉特诺德博士 我回来了!
Dr. Rudy, I’m back!
你可不是布拉特诺德
You’re not Dr. Rudy!
你也不是
You’re not Dr. Rudy!
你是杰庞嘉吧?
That’s that Japoica, ain’t it?
杰庞嘉·芬维?
Japonica Fenway?
没想到会在这里碰到你
Imagine meeting you here!
多克在自己脑子里乱七八糟的回忆中搜索起来
Doc rooted through the city dump
that was his memory..
记起认识杰庞嘉是一桩了结得非常利索的女儿离家出走的案子
recalling that Japonica here had been a pretty
open and shut run away daughter case..
根本不值得小题大做
hardly worth daily scale..
更别说为了感谢多克带她回家时
let alone the extravagant bonus
her father..Crocker Fenway..
她爸爸克罗克执意支付的巨额奖金
had insisted on paying when Doc finally
brought Japonica back home.
你最近在忙些什么?
So what’ve you been up to?
哦 基本上就是逃跑
Escaping mostly..
我现在可擅长逃跑了
and I escape real good.
从哪儿逃跑?
Escaping what?
克里斯基罗顿啊 我父母总把我塞进那个疯人院
Chryskylodon, this like..booby hatch
my parents keep sending me too.
– 疯人院?是在奥哈伊山上吗?
– 你认识啊?
– Booby hatch?..up in Ojai?
– You know it?
听着有点耳熟
Shakes a tambourine.
哦!布拉特诺德博士!
Ah….Dr. Rudy
好吧
Ok..all right.
杰庞嘉 你可是保证过的哦
Japonica you promised me..
你是保证过的吧?
did you not promise me?
– 你怎么还来这里啊?
– 逃出来找你的呀
– What are you doing here?
– I escaped again..for you.
看这个贪心的小嬉皮 都快吸完了呢!
Look at the greedy little hippie..snorting away are ya?
– 你家长知道你在这儿吗?
– 不知道
– Your parents know you’re here?
– No
芬维一家是在南部湾区的阔绰大户
The Fenways, they were heavy duty
South Bay money..
过着常人难以理解的情感生活并且喜怒无常
and led lives of unusually high
density and often incoherence..
杰庞嘉的父亲克罗克·芬维更是被称作帕洛斯维尔德王子
her father Crocker, also known as
the dark prince of Palace Fairdays,
是法律公♥司♥的首席律师
was a lead lawyer at the office Forheath Kruger..
并给了多克第一份有偿工作的工钱
who had given Doc his first paying gig as a P.I
兄弟 真对不起
Man, like, I’m sorry
丹尼斯 你拿的是我的方向盘吗?
Denis..what is…that’s my steering wheel?
我不会开车啊
I don’t know how to drive.
我记得你不是说你懂…
Ahh man I though you said you..

Hey..
笑容保养女郎 多可爱呀
smile maintenance chick..how lovely!
芬维小姐今天精神有些异常
Miss Fenway may appear a little psychotic today.
哦 酷
Groovy!
什么?
What?
疯子挺酷的呀 你什么意思?
It’s groovy being insane man…where you at?
疯子才不酷
It’s not groovy to be insane..
杰庞嘉来这里正是接受治疗的
Japonica here has been institutionalized for it.
丹尼斯 快走 我们该回滩区去了
OK, come now Denis, we gotta
figure a way back to the beach.
我们顺路 我可以载你们一程
Hey if you need a ride I’m heading that way.
杰庞嘉 你的车没什么违法的地方吧?
Huh, ah..cop friendly? everything cool
with your ride Japonica?
– 刹车 车灯 牌照什么的都正常吧?
– 是的
– break, lights, license plates so forth?
– Yeah
都很正常
我也跟你们一起走吧 以防出现意外
Mind if I tag along with you guys?
contingencies of the road and so forth?
好主意 我们要带点那个路上吸吗?
Yeah yeah, that’s a good idea maybe we can
just do a bit more of that…for the road?
好啊
Yes…
你塞到多克座位下的袋子里是什么?
What’s in that bag you’re stuffing under Doc’s seat?
别管它
Pay no attention to that bag,..
多想只会让大家疑神疑鬼
you’re gonna make everybody paranoid.
多克确实救过杰庞嘉
将她从黑暗困惑的嬉皮生活中拯救出来
Though he may have rescued Japonica from a life of dark and unspecified hippie horror..
但是她的家庭束缚在她身上的一切
apparently restoration to the bosom
of her family had been enough..
才真正让她精神失控
to really drive her around the bend.
操!
Oh Fuck..fuck it!
放松点 嘘…
Shh..easy easy
怎么会这样!操!我们完了!
Fuck! fuck! fuck..I can’t…OK
we are so fucked..I got so many..
– 你是大怪兽吗?
– 不是 他是警♥察♥啦
– Are you the Great Beast?
– No, no, that’s uhm..policeman!
你知道自己开车没有开车前灯吗 小姐?
You know you’re driving without
your headlights ma’am?
但是在黑暗中我也看得很清楚!
But I..I can see in the dark.
这样你还是别开车了
Perhaps you shouldn’t be driving then..
我要看下你们所有人的证件
I’m gonna need to see all of you IDs please?
这是怎么了 警官?
And what is this all about sir?
现在所有三人或三人以上的平民聚会
都被界定为潜在的邪教
Any gathering of three or more civilians i
s now considered a possible cult.
什么?又是查理·曼森?
What? It’s Charlie Manson again?
标准包括提及《启示录》
Criteria..criteria includes reference to the book of revelation..
头发及肩或更长的男性
males with shoulder-length hair or longer..
通过驾驶疏忽造成危险的
and endangerment through inattentive driving..
所有这些你们都体现出来了
all of which, all of you have been exhibiting.
哦 没有吧
Oh, I don’t think so!
兄弟 这是辆奔驰车 而且只漆成一种颜色
Man, listen, this is a Mercedes..it’s only painted one color.
你们先不要动
You all hang tight.
难道这样不会给我们加分么?
That should count for something…we should get point!
我受不了了 我要心脏病发了 心跳的好快
Ah..I actually gonna have a heart attack, actually my heart is racing like a little boom boom
好了 先生
Yes, sir
斯波特罗先生 除非有我们不知道的需要或命令
I’m gonna hand these in Mr. Sportello and as long as there isn’t any wants or warrants I don’t know about..
你们不会再接到我们的通知的
I don’t wanna hear any more about this.
谢谢你 警官 晚安
Thank you officer, you have a good night.
也谢谢你 安全驾驶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!