这只是一部分
Just one of the two of them..
剩下的足够当证据了
there’s more than enough left for evidence.
比格福特 我看过这电影
Man..BigFoot..I saw the movie..
我记得里面的主人公最后下场特别惨
as I recall that character comes to a bad end.
把枪放下 多克
Put the gun away Doc.
– 什么?
– 枪啊 放下
– What?
– The gun, put it away
你♥他♥妈♥要吞的可是金獠牙的货
This is The Golden Fang you’re about
to rip off man..
这个组织深不可测 太危险了
the fully fuckin weird outfit that
kills people.
你精神错乱了才会这么想
快上车!
That’s according to your own delusional
system, get in the car..
上车啊
get in the car.
我们去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我们又押了一次你的车
We had to impound your car again..
你违规停车了
it was parked illegally.
嗑药的心灵感应啊 多克
心灵感应
Dopers?ESP Doc….dopers?ESP..
比格福特我♥操♥你妈
Oooh no, BigFoot you mother fucker..
好吧 多克 现在你的后备箱里有
OK Doc, you have what looks to be a 20 kilo
inconvenience
大概20公斤的毒品
in your trunk..
比格福特现在肯定已经把风声放了出去
and BigFoot no doubt putting out word
to that effect..
多克 你又成了诱饵
and once again, you’re the bait.
喂?
Hello?
很久不见了
It sure been a long time.
你叫什么来着?
And, your name was?
克罗克·芬维
This is Crocker Fenway.
杰庞嘉的父亲吗?
Japonica’s dad?
又有什么事?
Oh..what happened this time?
你手里有我代理客户的东西
You have something that belongs to
some people I represent..
我想把他们拿回来
and they would like it back.
你也是当事人之一吗?
Oh..so you’re a principal of all this?
也正是因为我和杰庞嘉的关系
It’s only because of me and our small transaction..
你现在还活着
over Japonica that you’re still alive.
谢谢 我很感激
Ever so grateful sir..
我们怎么交货?
so ah..what do we do?
怎么把东西给你送回去?
Suppose someone wants their..ah..back?
今晚6点在我的俱乐部波托拉见面吧
Why don’t we meet this evening at 6 o’clock..
在艾利逊公园附近
at my club The Portola, in Elysian Park?
呃…有着装要求吗?
Aha..is there is a dress code?
夹克衫,可能的话打领带
Jacket and tie if possible.
那我们到时候见
I’ll see you then.
斯波特罗先生
Mr. Sportello?
芬维先生
Mr. Fenway.
为我们和平解决干杯
To a..peaceful..resolution.
你家人还好吗?
How is the ah…family?
如果你是问杰庞嘉…还算不错吧
Japonica is..doing fine if that’s what you mean?
你知道吗,我…
You know I..ah..
我那天在办公室跟杰庞嘉见了一面
I think I saw Japonica the other day at
my doctor’s office..
想问问你有没有碰见过一个
叫鲁迪·布拉特诺德的牙医?
You ever run across a dentist named
Rudy Blatnoyd?
这混♥蛋♥最近还打算猥亵我女儿
The son of a bitch who until recently was
corrupting my daughter?
确实
yes I..
我确实记得他
do seem to recall the name. He perished in a..
不过听说他死于蹦床事故了?
trampoline accident..didn’t he?
洛杉矶警局可不觉得只是事故而已
The LAPD aren’t so sure it was an accident.
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗?
And you’d like to know if I did it?
我有什么动机去做这件事?
What possible motive would I have?
就因为他觊觎
Just because the man preyed on a..
我情感脆弱的女儿吗?
an emotionally vulnerable child?
因为他的恶行
Forced her to engage in sexual practices..
让你这样自以为见多识广的人都瞠目结舌吗?
that might appall even a..sophisticate like yourself?
难道这些意味着
Does that mean I’d have any reason to see
his miserable..
我要看着他可怜的猥亵生涯完蛋吗?
pedophile career come to an end?
你把我想的太狭隘了
What a vindictive person you must imagine me.
我的确怀疑他跟自己的接待员有一腿
I did suspect he was fucking his receptionist but..
但是哪个牙医不这么做呢?
what dentist doesn’t?
他们在念医学院的时候都发过誓啊
It’s some oath they all take in dentist school..
不过…
anyhow it’s a..
这也算不上什么变♥态♥的性行为吧
long way from strange and weird sex. Isn’t it?
那你说 他跟我女儿上♥床♥时
What about when he forced my little girl to
listen to..
竟让她听百老汇原声音乐剧
original cast albums of Broadway musicals
while he had his way with her?
还有…
Or the..
他在开牙髓医学会的时候
tastelessness of…the decor of..
带她去住
resort hotel rooms..
毫无品味的度假酒店!
he took her to during…endodontist conventions?
那墙纸还有台灯!
the wallpaper……the lamps!
不过杰庞嘉已经到了法定年龄了吧?
Japonica is of legal age now, isn’t she?
在父亲的眼里她们永远都太小
In their fathers’ eye they’re always too young.
话说回来
To the matter at hand..
我代表的当事人
those I represent..
因为你快速安全送回我们的货物
are prepared to offer you a generous
compensation package..
准备给你一笔丰厚的补偿
for the safe return of their property.
不一定非要是金钱形式的吧
Suppose it didn’t have to be in the form of money?
给钱更简单一些
Well, money would be a lot easier.
有个吹萨克斯的乐手叫科伊·哈林根
There’s a saxophone player named Coy Harlingen..
他曾为不同的颠覆组织做过卧底
he’s been working undercover..
包括洛杉矶警局
for different anti-subversive outfits
including the LAPD..
他最近发现自己入错了行
He’s, come to feel lately that he made the
wrong career choice..
使得他失去了家庭和自♥由♥
lost all his family, his freedom..
他和你一样只有一个女儿
like you, he only has one daughter..
拜托
Please.
好…吧?他想要退出
Okay, well, he wants out.
我可以去搞定洛杉矶警局
I think I can square with the heat..
但是还有个叫加州警戒者的组织
there’s this other bunch..Vigilant California..
以及他们背后的人
and, well, whoever is running them of course..
他们只希望科伊不要泄露任何机密
My guess is, they prefer he not disclose any
confidential information
我保证他不会泄露
I’ll see he never do.
你替他担♥保♥了?
Your personal guarantee?
要是他做错了什么 我会亲自去找他的
I’ll go after him myself if he tries anything.
那就这么定了
Then we have a deal.
你就要这个吗?
That’s all you wanted!
你真的一点钱都不想拿吗?
No..money…now..you sure?
你觉得我拿多少钱才不会得到您的鄙视呢?
Well how much would I have to take from you so I wouldn’t lose your respect?
话说的太晚了 斯波特罗先生
It’s a bit late for that, Mr. Sportello.
你们这种人 从第一次交房♥租的时候
People like you lose all claim to respect..
就已经被鄙视了
the first time they pay anybody rent.
我也许人脉没有你们广
I may not be as well connected..
也不像你们一样善于复仇
for sure not as much into revenge as folks are..
不过如果你要是敢耍我的话
but if you jive with me my man..
小心你的命
I say to you (….) !
那么 我们怎么交货呢?
so, where are we gonna do this hand off?
金獠牙的人来了 12点准时
Golden Fang operatives,12 O’clock, fast approaching.
这是什么东西?
Uhm..what’s all this?
信♥用♥卡♥ 难道嬉皮士们没用过吗?
It’s a credit card. Don’t hippies have them?
我是问为什么你妈妈要给我这个
Yeah..I must’ve meant why is you mother
handing me this?
不是给你的
It’s not for you.
你跟他说
You’re supposed to tell him:
干得漂亮 欢迎回到大部队
祝旅途顺利
well done, welcome back to the main herd,
safe journeys.
记住是复数的“旅途”
That’s journeys plural.
好吧 我会记住的
Ok, I guess I can remember that.
你看什么呢?
What are you lookin at?
啊?
Huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!