你们为金獠牙工作很久了吗?
So..you guys been working for The Golden Fang
long?
一切顺利 我从所有工资单上都被除名了
Everything is cool, I’m officially off everybody’s payroll..
伯克·斯托奇亲自打电♥话♥通知我的
Burke Stodger just called me personally..
你真是个厉害的家伙 走吧!
you’re a dangerous hombre! Drive!
– 你还好吗?
– 紧张死了
– You all right?
– I’m nervous.
你听过印第安人说的吗?
You know what the Indians say..
你救了我的命 你就得对我负责
you saved my life..now you’re responsible it.
不是的 那个不准的
No, no, no man..no it’s not true
都是嬉皮士自己编的
some hippie made that up man..
你救了自己 所以你自己好好活下去
you saved your own life man, now you get to live it.
时间是无法逃离的
Yet there is no avoiding time..
时间之海
the sea of time..
记忆之海 遗忘之海
the sea of memory and forgetfulness..
曾经承诺的年月 过去就不再回来
the years of promise gone and unrecoverable..
那个地方的人们 差点就要被恩赐更好的命运
of the land almost almost allowed to claim
its better destiny..
但又被那些我们十分熟悉的作恶者所破坏
only to have that claim jumped by evildoers
known all too well..
还被他们捕为人♥质♥
and taken, instead,..
我们只能生活在现在 无法抵达将来
and held hostage to the future we must live in
now, forever.
现在谁把她拿下了?
So who got her?
司法部
The Department of Justice.
所以现在正义得到伸张了 对吗?
So like..ah..justice was served?
对 说得对 多克
That’s exactly right, Doc, that’s exactly right.
希望我们可以信赖
May we trust this blessed ship..
那里有一片更美好的已被救赎的海岸
was bound for some better shore?
在那里
risen and redeemed..
感谢仁慈的主
were the American fate..
有着不为人知的的美国命运
mercifully failed to transpire.
不用起身
Don’t get up.
比格福特
BigFoot, man..
拜托 你怎么能直接把我的门踹了?
you smashed through my door?!….come on
今天侵犯人♥权♥的活太累
After a long and busy day of civil rights
violations..
不知怎么的就开到你这儿来了
I found myself in the neighborhood and
compelled to drop in..
就来看看
just to check and see the current state of affairs..
你在这个我践踏习惯了的猪窝里生活得如何
of my old stomping grounds..
我看你最近跟我的联♥系♥保持得…
seeing as your effort to keep lines of communication..
退一步讲 你有点不上心啊
had been.. limited…to say the least.
我…最近挺忙的
Well…..I’ve been busy.
忙着找卷烟纸哪面是带黏性的吗?
Trying to figure out which side of the Zigzag
papers to stick your sign?
给我
Give it to me.
听着
Listen..
昨晚很抱歉
I’m sorry about last night..
你?
You?
你道什么歉?
Why should you be sorry?
真奇怪
Weird.
你还好吧 兄弟?
Are you ok brother?
我才不是你的兄弟
I’m not your brother.
不过你显然需要人照顾啊
Yeah but you could use a keeper.
你还记得那天吗?
Remember that day?
显灵板带我们去的那个店铺?
Ouija board set us off into that big store..
今晚的感觉和那时一样
this feels the same way tonight..
只有我们两个
just us…
在一起
together..
就像在水底一样
almost like being under water..
所有的一切
the world..
一切
everything…
都好像去了另个世界
gone some place else.
我就觉得索梯雷格在耍我们
Just figured it was Sortilege setting us up.
她没有
No…
什么乱七八糟的显灵板
Her ouija board and…..
她了解这些事 多克
She knows things Doc..
或许她比我们自己都要了解我们
maybe about us that we don’t know.
这并不意味着我们和好了
This doesn’t mean we’re back together.
当然不
Of course not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!