concert..peace rally..love-in..be-in and freak-in..
无论这里 北部 东部还是任何地方
here..up north..back east..where ever..
是否都有秘密警♥察♥忙碌的身影
some dark crews had been busy all along…
他们听命于一种贪得无厌 又心怀恐惧的古老神秘力量
reclaiming the music..
去管教人们的音乐 反抗
the resistance to power..
the sexual desire from epic to everyday?
以及我们伟大或平庸的性♥欲♥?
All they could sweep up for the
ancient forces of greed and fear.
天啊 他想:我可不知道
gee, he thought..I don’t know.
– 嘿
– 嗨
– Hey
– Hi..
看看这是谁啊!记得我吗?
Look it there..remember me?
我是拉里·斯波特罗 石头转盘的记者
Larry Sportello, Stone Turntable magazine?
还记得你让我跑腿的事吗?
You ah, asked me to look into that uhm..
让我帮你打听车的事?
vehicle.
– 什么?
– 车啊
– What?
– A…the vehicle?
哦 你看的是什么型号♥来着?
Yeah..what was the..make and model
that you looked at again?
你让我看的是一辆老式大众汽车
上面有花 蓝鸟 心脏之类的
You were asking about that older type..
VW with the hearts and bluebirds…
没有新的零配件之类的东西吗?
Any..any replacement parts?
据我所知没有
None I could see.
没有嘛?注册上路没问题吧?
You didn’t see any replacement..
what about street legal?
不会有麻烦吧?
was there any hassles with registration?
应该是的
No, I didn’t see anything.
你看到后普了?
You saw Hope?
看到了,她很好
For a minute..she’s ok..
她也戒毒了
looks like she’s been staying clean too.
她是怎么戒掉的?
How did she do it?
我不知道 她说自己回去教书了之类的…
I don’s know she’s ah..
back teaching is all she said
在哪里教书?
Where?
我不知道 她没有说
Where? I don’t know, she did’t say.
算了 无所谓了
It didn’t matter..
反正我也再也回不去家了
no way I could go ever back to them.
什么叫回不去?为什么回不去?
All right man look, you can’t go back to
them…cause what? Why?
我要是回去 我和家人都会有生命危险
Because it would be my ass and my family’s too..
就像帮派 进去了就出不来了
It’s like a gang, it’s like once you’re in you’re in for life.
你跟他们签了这个协定的时候 有没有想到这个结果啊?
Did you know that when you signed up?
反正我们在一起没有好结果
All I knew is we couldn’t do each other
any good staying together..
孩子状况一天比一天差
the baby looked like shit, getting worse every day..
我们就在那里干坐着
we were just getting fucked up and sitting there..
想做点什么却完全不知道该怎么办 我们只会拖累对方
saying we gotta do something..
we’re dragging ourselves down.
我并不是想打探什么
Listen, I’m not asking you to give
away any secrets here..
但是我在电视上看到你在尼克松集♥会♥闹事
but I think I saw you on the tube at a rally for Nixon.
你是想问 我到底站在哪一边?
And your question is which side am I on ?

Yes.
好吧…
Well..
这群人有钱
you know, these people here have money..
跟那些宗教狂热分子不一样
不会在沙滩上跳上跳下 尖叫着乱撞
It’s not like those bible freaks that go up and
down the beach like screaming at you..
他们真的想帮忙而已
they really wanna help..
我觉得自己的本意是好的
I thought it was something good to do for my country.
虽然听上去很不可思议
As stupid as that sounds..
但我想 他们只是在利用我们维持社会的秩序
but what I really found out was they just wanna
like use us and keep the membership in line..
我的国家 无论对错 越战发生后
她变得太疯狂了
my country, right or wrong, with Vietnam
going on is just fucking crazy..
假设你发现自己的妈妈染上了毒瘾
Suppose your mom was on smack..
我妈妈?
My mom?
对 你会怎么做?
Yeah, what would you do?
– 会尽力帮她吗?
– 当然
– Wouldn’t you try to help her?
– Yeah…I think..
你把美国看成妈妈
Are you saying that the U.S is somebody’s mom?
然后还说她染上毒瘾了?
And she’s ah..strung out?
她沾的是什么毒瘾?
On what?
把她的孩子送到雨林里去送死的毒瘾
Sending people off to die in jungles for no reason..
她自己也阻止不了的 错误的自杀性的毒瘾
something wrong and suicidal
about that that she can’t stop.
你为之效力的那些加州警戒者不这么认为嘛?
And..Vigilant California, or whoever it is
you’re working for wouldn’t buy that?
我不属于这里
I don’t belong here man.
我觉得你肯定不想继续待下去了吧?
I do get the feeling you’d rather
be someplace else.
当然 能回家是最好的
Yeah..back where I was would be nice
听着 我可以帮你盯着点
Listen, I did just run a fast check..
也许某些意想不到的漏洞可以让你脱身
we gotta find some angle that
maybe you haven’t thought of
我不是说你 但是你没想过的事情太多了
Listen, nothing personal, but there’s
too much you…haven’t thought of.
我知道你想赶我走
Oh, I can dig you’re trying to chase me off of this..
但是你现在身处险境
而我则是局外人 没有掺合进来
but whatever it is you’re caught inside,
I’m out here, on the outside of it..
可能我能悄悄帮你做一些你做不到的事
I can move in ways you may not be able to.
嘘…孩子怎么样?阿米希斯特?
Shhh..how did the baby look? Amethyst?
漂亮的不得了
Oh man, sweetie pie.
– 她还好吧?
– 很好
– She looked good?
– Yeah
没有那种小孩子的抑郁吧
No sign of them little-kid blues?
那是什么?
Little-kid blues?
有时候小孩子会暗自伤心
You know that happens, they get that.
没有,我没看出来
No..no..I could see it.
我刚刚吹了一首独奏 兄弟
You saw it a little bit, I blew this solo man..
他们是怎么找上你的?
Where does it come from?
给我个提示 谁介绍你去找的这些人?
Give me a glimpse here man,
who set you up with these people?
当我刚开始做间谍的时候 我曾很好奇
为什么那么些人都在问自己已经知道的问题的答案?
You know when I first started snitching, I realized how often
people ask questions they already know the answers to..
其实很多时候他们只是想听到这个答案从别人嘴里说出来
They just wanna hear it from another voice..
就像利用别人的大脑
like one outside their head..
你去找莎斯塔·菲吧
You better find Shasta Fay.
啊?
Huh?
莎斯塔·菲
Shasta Fay.
谢谢你们送我一程
Thanks for the lift boys
喂,珍德
Ahh..Jade, Jade..
你跟我说让我小心金獠牙
我该怎么小心一艘船呀?
you said in your note to beware of the Golden Fang..
why am I supposed to beware of a boat?
它是印度支那的海♥洛♥因♥联合企业
They’re an IndoChinese Heroin cartel..
一套垂直管理体系
他们出钱种东西 加工 弄进国境 加速转运
A vertical package, they grow it, bring it in, step on it..
在国内经营街头贩毒网络 每次交易都拿单独抽头
run state side networks of local street dealers and
take a separate percentage off of each operation.
这么说 你是在贩毒?
So…your dealing smack?
不是 我们的按♥摩♥院是他们洗钱的地方之一
No..but they use Chick Planet
as a front to launder money.
再见
See you around.
尽管不情不愿 甚至有点绝望
Reluctant, may be even a little desperate..
多克还是觉得应该现在去找一趟比格福特
Doc figured he had to go visit BigFoot now..
原则上说 他不愿在警局周围多待一分钟
On principle, he tried to spend as little time
around the glass house as possible..
这里充满各种古怪的另类警界风云录
all this strange alternate cop history and cop politics..
警♥察♥王朝 警♥察♥英雄 警♥察♥败类
cop dynasties, cop heroes and evil doers..
圣徒警♥察♥ 心理变♥态♥的警♥察♥
saintly cops and psycho cops..
蠢到死的警♥察♥ 和自作聪明的警♥察♥
cops too stupid to live and cops
too smart for their own good…
因为内部的帮规戒律 这些秘密都不为人知晓
而又是这群人被授权控制我们的世界
insulated by secret loyalties and codes of silence
from the world they’ve all been given the control..
比格福特也是他们其中的一员
BigFoot’s native element..
以及他呼吸的空气 在那个大时代里
他如此渴望逃离滩区并渴望得到晋升
the air he breathed, the big time he’d been so crazy to
get away from the beach and be promoted into..
那为什么比格福特还是这样愤怒?
then why so grumpy, BigFoot?
多克隐约记起一个关于比格福特的传言
Doc remembered, dimly, a story from long past..
说是比格福特的搭档很久以前
在执行任务的时候被谋杀了
a rumor about a partner of BigFoot’s who’s been
shot and killed a while back in the line of duty..
从那开始 比格福特再也没有过搭档
一直独来独往

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!