打搅了 夫人
Excuse me, ma’m?
对不起 夫人 有电♥话♥
Excuse me, ma’m, telephone.
您的电♥话♥
It’s for you.
是您的经纪人
It’s your agent.
格雷!
Greg!
格雷!
Greg!
天哪!天哪!
Oh my god! Oh my god!
天哪!
My God
妮姬 我们非常荣幸 能够邀你加入
Nikki, it’s we who are happy and fortunate to have you on board
在这部电影中担任这个角色
…on this film, in this role.
赞扬德温的每句话都是出自我肺腑
I meant everything I said in praising Devon.
请原谅 我就是这么喜欢演讲
And forgive me, I do love making speeches.
这点 我也是认真的
I mean this too…
你已经具备了重回颠峰的一切条件
You have everything you need to soar back to the top…
并且留在颠峰的位置
…and to stay perched there.
这部电影 有你 德温 以及一位出色的导演
This film, you and Devon, a great director.
哎 有人响应没有?
Yes, do I hear?
剧本不错 我们要投入
The script is well, we’re going to plunge into.
做好各自的本分 全力以赴
If all play our role, do our best…
只要我们努力打拼
…if we work hard together
这部电影将成为…
…well, this could be the one…
佳片巨作就是它了 你们看着吧
This is a starmaker, if ever I saw one, you’ll see
我相信我们有机会上位
I think we have a chance to pull it off…
你们觉得如何?
what do you say?
我们一起干吧!
Let’s do it!
只要你不搞砸 金斯利 我想我们会成功
If you don’t fuck it up Kingsley, I’m sure we can!
我从没有如此开心过
I never felt better in my life.
香槟和鱼子酱马上就到
Champaign and caviar is on its way.
今晚 妮姬. 格雷斯 和德温. 伯克
Tonight, Nikki Grace and Devon Berk.
玛莎 亲爱的 我知道你住哪 所以别揪我头发了
Marsha, honey I know where you live, do not pull my hair.
开始倒计时
We’re back in:
5,4,3,2,1.
5,4,3,2…
妈妈哟 快锁上女儿的房♥门!
Mamas, lock up you daughter’s doors!
妮姬 说真的 与德温合作的这个爆♥炸♥新闻
Nikki, really, this news, this shocking revelation by Devon…
一定让你背脊发凉
…must send a shiver down your spine!
你还能保证自己对丈夫的忠诚吗?
Are you going to be able to be true to hubby with a wolf in the den?
有这样一位色狼在身边
Do with a bad wolf round you
玛丽莲
Now, Marilyn…
我想我们一定会靠自己的演技 打响知名度
I’m sure we’ll get on famously, in a professional way
因为我们一直都是很专业的
and that’s how it will stay, professional.
德温 你这淘气鬼 是不是在窃笑呢?
And, Devon, your naughty boy, are you hiding a smile?
你那古灵精怪的脑子 又在出什么点子?
Is your devilish mind scheming?
玛丽莲 如果你想找什么惊爆点
If you’re looking for shock value Marilyn
我看你照照镜子就行了
I suggest that you look in the mirror.
多么急智的幽默!
What a bitting wit!
不过我告诉你 玛丽莲. 李文斯会一直关注下去的
But I tell you this: Marilyn Levins is going to be watching,
并向你报导 她的点滴收获
and she will be reporting to you everything she finds out!
这里 那里… 世界的各个角落
There, and there, and there and beyond around the world!
“玛丽莲星光闪耀” 下周再见!
The Marilyn Levins Starlight Celebrity show will be back next week
这里是加州好莱坞的
…from Hollywood, California.
明星造梦
Where stars make dreams…
梦想成就明星
…and dreams make stars.
你们这群王八蛋有什么感想? 那是我见过最烂的屎!
How were you assholes thinking? That was the biggest crock of shit I ever saw!
这个节目很受欢迎?
Show’s popular!
放屁!
Bullshit!
伙计们 进行的怎么样? 太棒了!
OH, you guys, how did it go? Honey, you were great!
你表现很不错!
You were amazing, how do you feel? You were incredible. -Good…
你完全把他们征服了! 没听到玛丽莲说吗?
You absolutely nailed it. Did you hear her? Did you hear what Marilyn said?
她说你完美 无人能敌
She said you blowed! You were perfect!
德温 这个是绝对不行的知道不?
So Devon, this one’s off limits, right?
想都别想…
Don’t even think about it…
就算我不杀你 她老公也会动手的
…If I don’t kill you, her husband will,
他是这里最有权势的人
and he is the most powerful guy around.
他什么都知道
He knows everything. There is not a thing he does’nt know.
我可以说一些有关他的故事
I can tell you stories that would color your hair.
所以听我的话 保准吓死你
So listen to me when I tell you.
别对妮姬有什么非分之想
Around Nikki, keep it in your pants.
你们这帮人到底在说什么?
What the fuck are you guys talking about?
她人是不错
She’s a nice girl,
不过不是我喜欢的类型 这玩笑没什么意思
she’s so far from my style, it’s not even funny.
那就好 德温 我们今晚能睡得安稳了
Beautiful, Devon. Great. We’ll be able to sleep tonight
不过你不得不承认 她的屁♥股♥很有型
You gotta admit though… She’s got a nice ass.
很好 晚安了
It’s good. Goodnight guys!
晚安 明天见 好的
Goodnight, I’ll talk to you tomorrow. OK.
再见 走啦
Bye! Let’s go!
早上好 格雷斯夫人
Good morning Mrs. Grace.
“徜徉在忧郁的明天”
Fantastic.
妙极了!
It all in the beans!
都是些黄豆
And I’m just full of beans!
现在我满肚子尽是黄豆了
Is that our set?
这是我们的摄影棚吗?
Yeah It’s not finished yet
是的 还没完成
There’s Smithie’s House.
史密西的房♥子
Smithie’s House.
我应该猜到你们二位专业人士 会起个大早来辛勤工作
I should have guessed you two professionals would be here early and beavering away…
我们也只是很努力地 喝卡布基诺而已
We’re just laying about drinking capuccino.
德温泡的卡布基诺很好喝
Devon makes a great capuccino.
要一杯吗?
Care for one?
谢谢 不过佩里跟我刚喝了一杯茶
Thanks, but Prey and I just had a cup of tea.
实际上 他们提供的茶难喝的要死
Actually, it was a terrible cup of tea at the commissary.
“难喝的要死”这个形容非常充分
“Terrible” is an adequate description of it.
嗯 既然我们都来了 而史密西的场地也动工了
Well, I thought since we’re here and Smithie site’s been started…
不如我们排练一下那个场景的剧情
We might go over some of the scenes that take place there.
当然 我说的不是谈情的场景 而是早先的几幕
Not the love scene, of course, but some of the earlier scenes
那些美妙的展现你人物性格的场景
that indicate so beautifully your character.
例如 第35幕
Lets take, for instance, scene 35…
就是德温到的那一场
…the scene where Devon… you arrive,
在史密西的房♥子 比利遇见了苏 妮姬 望向窗外
…Billy, at Smithie’s house to find Sue, Nikkilooking out the window.
我记得这一幕
I remember the scene
那么…
Well…
我们来排练一下
…we’ll go through it…
然后我们可以到实地开拍 直接入戏
…and then we’ll maybe take it on the set and plug it out as possible
我们现在直接进入?
I guess we should just jump right in?
好极了
That would be jolly good. Ok
嗯 那我
And, I’ll start it off…
从57页开始
…on page 57.
妮姬 现在只是串一下戏 不要对自己太苛刻
Nikki, this is just a rough run-through So don’t be hard on yourself…
不过我的确对你的演出期望很高 希望你能拿到奥斯卡哦
I am expecting from you, an Academy Award performance, right out of the gate, so…
谢谢 德温 开始吧
Thanks, Devon. Get going, please
我没想到你会在这儿
I didn’t think you’d be here…
你当然想不到
No, of course you wouldn’t
都是因为你…
…that’s because you…
什么?
what
你想怎么样?
what do you want?
你也知道 我昨晚说了一些话…
I said some things last night as you know.
是的
Yeah.
我想要道歉
And I want to apologize
道歉? 是的
Apologize? Yeah.
你当时说的不是实话?
The things you said weren’t the truth?
我可没这么说
I didn’t say that
那么你说的 到底是不是真的?
Were they the truth?
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
嗯…
Uh huh…
是的
Yeah
对于昨晚的事 你感到抱歉?
Are you sorry about last night?
你呢?
Are you?
你为什么哭?
Why are you crying?
对不起 比利
I’m sorry, Billy.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry
什么?
what?
哦 见鬼
OH, shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!