不 是无论”你”要怎样
No, whatever you want.
哦 又变成我了
Oh… Now it’s me!
从来都是你
Always you.
你可以骗我不过不要欺骗你自己 如此狡猾!
Lie to me, but don’t lie to yourself. So sly…
别推我! 我要一把推死你!
Don’t push me! I’ll push you to hell!
住手!
Stop it!
孩子我不能给你 我知道的
I can’t give you children, I know that…
你有在听我说话吗? 我要出去了
Are you listening to me? I’m going out now.
我不是你以为的那样! 我不会让你得到孩子的!
I’m not who you think I am! I’ll never let you have her!
绝不…
Never!
绝不…
Never!
打扰 请问几点了?- 9:45
Excuse me, do you know the time? 9:45.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道自己来这儿做什么
I don’t really understand what I’m doing here.
爬到这里真♥他♥妈♥的累死我了
That’s one hell of a fuckin’ climb getting up here.
有人告诉我 你可以帮我
So I was told you could help me.
我就把事情告诉你吧…
I guess I’ll just tell you the thing..
我就是来告诉你这件事的
I just know that am I.
一个男人
There was this man…
我曾经认识…
…I once knew…
他名叫…
His name was…
他叫什么也无所谓了
It doesn’t matter what his name was…
很多人都会改变
A lot of guys change.
其实他们没有改变 他们慢慢显露
They don’t change, but they reveal
显露出自己的真实面目
In time they reveal what they really are.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
这是一个古老的故事
It is an old story.
这个男人
Well this guy…
显露出一些东西
…he revealed something.
蓦然回首 你发现…
Looking back on it…
其实自始至终都是显露着的
All along it was being revealed.
他谋划着
He was planning something…
谋划着对我做些什么
…planning something with me in mind.
我愤怒的时候 我是说极其愤怒
When I get mad, I really get mad
我曾经挖出一个男人的眼珠
I gouged a man’s eye out
那年我15岁 他想要强♥奸♥我
when I was 15 once, he was trying to rape me…
那个臭男人掏出家伙 把我的腿分开
I mean, the fucker had it out pushing my legs apart.
我的手指伸进他的眼窝
I got a finger on his eyes socket,
我动作很快 他也顾不上强♥奸♥这码事了
pretty quick, rape was quite a long way off his mind.
他像婴儿那样尖叫哭泣
He was crying and screaming like a baby.
“他妈的你个臭男人”我说
“What a fuckin man you are,” I said.
我手上沾着黏液
There was goo…
他还能用另一只眼睛看见我
He still could still see me with the one eye.
看着我扑向他 用手抓住他的蛋 用力撕扯他的蛋
See me comin’ at him, grabbin’ his nuts and tearin’ at ’em.
他眼睁睁看着 身体感受着
He’d seen that alright, felt it too.
他像婴儿一样哭喊着
He was screamin’ and wailin’ like a little baby.
坐在角落呜呜的哭
He sat in the corner cryin’
一个人坐在那儿握着自己的蛋 直到救护车来
Alone and huggin’ his nuts ’till the ambulance come
救护车上的人问
the ambulance guys, they say:
“这他妈的怎么回事?!”
“What the fuck happened here?”
我说
I say:
“他咎由自取 就是他妈的这么回事!”
…”He come to a reapin’ what he had been sowin’, that’s what. ”
他们说
They say:
“这混♥蛋♥种下的罪孽不轻啊!”
“Fucker been sowing some kind of heavy shit… ”
垃圾
It’s the shits…
我真以为你俩会长久的
I really thought you would last, you two.
我早料到结果会这样
I saw it coming…
对不起 不过我真的料到了
Sorry, I did!
你净说废话 多丽
You’re full of shit Dorry…
见鬼 我真的以为
Sucks… He was the one…
他就是真命天子
I really thought he was, you know?
那又怎样?他都走了
So what He’s gone
再找别人呗
Find someone else
自己状态这么烂 哪里是说找就找?
It is not easy when you feel like shit…
哦 宝贝
OH, baby…
今晚我们要扭转局势
Tonight we’ll change that.
是 今晚挽回失地
Yeah. Tonight it will be good.
就凭你的奶♥子♥ 凯丽 你肯定能行
There’s always a chance with tits like yours, Kerri.
谢谢
Thanks
奶♥子♥
Tits
奶♥子♥和屁♥股♥
Tits and ass.
这对宝贝会让他们神魂颠倒
These are going to bring ’em in like sin
漂亮 让我看看
Pretty. Let me see ’em
真的很美哦 宝贝 很辣
They are pretty baby, Nice.
很甜
Sweet.
谢谢
Thanks guys
我开始存钱了 哦
I started saving some money Oh
那我们现在不愁钱了?
So now we rich?
那我怎么还在喝着垃圾啤酒?
so I drink this piss called beer.
钱有什么用?
What is the money for?
如果它不能给我带来希望
If it won’t bring something like hope?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
哦 真搞笑
Oh… Funny one!
我怀孕了
I am pregnant.
什么意思?
What is this?
你看起来没有很高兴
You don’t seem too happy about it!
你怀孕了?
Your pregnant?
怎么回事?
What is it?
有什么问题吗?
What’s wrong?
我只是被吓到了
It just that it come as a shock to me

Hello?

Hello?
比利?
Billy?
我曾经看见一个男人用撬杠袭击我
I seen a man come at me with a crow bar once.
他大概发现我背叛了他
Guess he figured I was two-timing him.
我正往家走
I was coming home.
我当时和他同居
We were shacked up at the time.
他在暗光里等着我
He was waiting for me in the half-light.
等着我回家
Waitin’ for me to come home.
我猜他已经火冒三丈
I guess he worked himself into some kind of frenzy.
我打开门
I opened the fuckin’ door.
眼见他从椅子上弹起来
And I seen his fuckin’ shape burst out of the chair…
撬杠缓缓升起
and a crow-bar goin up
我尖叫着 转身
I screamed and turned
撬杠迎面而来
Fuckin’ crow bar comes down…
把那扇破门砸个粉碎
…smashin’ into that fuckin’ door
碎片
…cheap piece of shit…
到处飞
…it just splinters into 1000 pieces
就像碎玻璃一样
…like it was glass, shit flyin’ everywhere
我真的很讨厌这种做法
I don’t take this kind of behavior.
我知道这混♥蛋♥要干嘛
I seen what this fucko is up to

Bam!
我狠狠一脚踢向他的鸟蛋
I kick him in the nuts so hard that they go crawling into his brain
踢得他老妈都不认识
…for refuge.
他痛得蹲下来 那龟样跟个贱♥人♥似的
He goes down like a $2 whore.
说什么他对我一往情深之类的废话 垃圾!
…cryin’ and shit and tell me that he’s never done nothing but love me bullshit…
你是不是有跟别的男人鬼混?
Were you in fact seeing another man?
我只是跟几个男人讨酒喝 没什么大不了
I was screwing a couple guys for drinks, no big deal.
其中有一个挺不错
This one guy, he was kinda cute
老二有犀牛角那么大 被他操很爽 说真的…
Fucker had a dick like a rhinocerous. He’d fuck the shit out of you, I’ll tell you what…
干完之后他给我买♥♥酒
He’d buy me a couple of drinks after.
我们聊天
We’d talk.
他告诉我他的家乡
He’d tell me about a town he grew up in.
他操过的那些小妞
All the little girls he’d fuck
他们镇上有座化工厂
There was a chemical factory in this town and, uh…
空气一片浑浊 弄得你大脑混沌
Telling us it was putting so much shit in the air you couldn’t think straight.
他认识很多人
I got to a lot of the people.
那儿乌烟瘴气
there was a lot of crazy shit going on there.
人们做千奇百怪的梦
People having weird dreams, and…
产生幻觉
…seeing things that wasn’t there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!