然后有这么一个小女孩
So one time, this one little girl…
她盯着一个地方
…she was starin’ off at somethin’ one time…
接着尖叫起来
…starts screaming
周围的人
They.. the… people hanging around, they come to her and
就来问她到底怎么了
…ask her what’s wrong, and uh…
她说她看到世界末日
She says she sees the end of the world.
火 烟 还有血雨
…on fire, and smoke and blood rain”.
就像他们说的…
You know, like they say…
还有哀号♥和利齿
The wailing and the gnashing of teeth.

Hey!
看着我
Look at me!
告诉我你们是不是认识我
And I tell me if you’ve known me before.
是 我们会的
Yes, we will do that.
纸巾在哪?
Where is the paper towels?
就在你后面的桌子上
They’re behind you, on the table.
驱走吧… 这个邪恶的梦…
It removes myself… from this sinful dream…
它攫取了我的心
…which invaded my heart.
她是谁?
Who is she?
她是谁?
Who is she?
我几乎认不出你了
I almost didn’t recognize you
你吓我一跳
You startled me
感觉真怪… 在大街上碰到你
Strange… to find you on the street
你看起来不怎么高兴
You seem upset.
对不对?
Are you?
我应该不高兴吗?
Should I be?
不 只是… 那我不该不高兴咯?
No, but… So I shouldn’t be?
是的
No
不过你看起来的确不怎么高兴
But still, you seem so
我以为你不认识我了
I think you don’t recognize me
因为我的彬彬有礼
I think you don’t recognize my manners
的确
That’s true
你看起来不一样 你也是
You seem different You too
我习惯在家里看到你 而不是在大街上
I’m used to seeing you in our home, not on the street,
在夜晚
at night
我也是
Me too
有人被杀了
There was a murder
真可怕
How awful!
在哪儿? 就在附近
Where? Just down the way
我想…
I think…
你认识那个人
…you knew the victim
谁? 我不知道他的名字
Who was it? Don’t know the name
不过曾经看见你跟他在一起
But I have seen you with this person
你见过? 是的
You have? Yes
我亲眼见过你俩在一起
I think I’ve seen the two of you together
太可怕了
That’s awful
他们都是什么人?
Who are those people?
你好啊
Hey, hello!
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
来吧来吧
Come in, come in.
吃点热狗
Get some hot-dog.
现在3点了
You said 3 o’clock.
是啊
Yes, that’s right.
你很准时
You’re right on time.
现在有点危险了
The situation is becoming dangerous
把锤子给我!
Give me my hammer.
给我!
Give me that!
快给我!
Gives me now.
你看到了什么
Did you see?
厕所里没纸了
There is no paper. For the toilet.
没纸了
There is no paper.
就在水槽下面的柜子里
It is under the sink, in the cupboard.
怎么?
what?
他们是旅行表演团
They are a group that performs in travelling shows.
波罗的海区域的
In the Baltic region
那跟你有什么关系?
What’s that got to do with you?
我负责照顾动物
I will care for the animals.
他们说我照顾动物有一手
It was said that I have a way with animals.
这臭男人去了东欧的烂地方
Fucker went to some eastern europe shithole
跟着马戏团
…with the fuckin’ circus.
够匪夷所思吧?
Can you fuckin believe that?
马戏团!
That circus…
说什么巡回表演团 吉普赛 大棚车 诸如此类
…talk about carnies… Carnies, gypsies, conmen, you name it.
真♥他♥妈♥的垃圾
A real fuckin’ ball of shit.
他们那儿有个男的
There was this guy they had working there.
爱讲话
He’d start talkin’.
是真的爱讲话那种
…you know, real regular.
对着人群开口就来
Talkin’ up the crowd.
大家就开始听他说
They’d start listening…
渐渐围拢
…Pushin’ in closer.
也不知道他在人身上使了什么招
He did some sort of thing on people.
大家都叫他”魅影”
They all called him the phantom.
有天晚上他在一个酒吧打架
He got in a bar room fight one night…
所有人都被抓了起来
All the bar was arrested.
其中很多都是马戏团的小丑
A lot of them fuckin’ circus clowns.
当他们被带到警局
So when they take ’em all down to the station,
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?…
“魅影”消失了
…the Phantom’s done gone and disappeared.
我说的事就他妈的这么诡异
This is the kind of shit I’m talking about.
他从北卡罗莱纳州来的 当过水兵
He was a marine from North Carolina.
他有个少了一条腿的姐姐
I had a sister with one leg.
她的拐杖是那种雕花的
…she had a sort of carved stick for the other one.
念一年级的时候 她就杀了三个小孩
She killed three kids in the first grade.
真♥他♥妈♥的垃圾
This is the kind of shit.
不过也很有意思
Fuckin’ funny.
人啊
People.
有各种怪癖
All got their own peculiarities.
各种生存方式
Their own way of livin’
学校还好吧?
What about school?
只要再一天
One more day.
再一天
One more day?
或许两天
Maybe two.
苏珊?
Susan?
你来这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
什么?
What?
我以为你已经走了
I thought you were gone.
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy.
出事了
Something’s wrong.
大件事!你听见吗?
Bad wrong. Do you feel it?
苏?
Sue?
比利
Billy.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
什么?
what?
比利
Billy.

Sue.
你什么也不记得了吗? 曾经发生的事?
Don’t you remember anything? How it was?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t understand what you’re talking about.
你是不是在耍我!
Are you kidding?

No.
你走吧 苏
You go on, Sue.
现在就走
You go on now…
需要我叫警♥察♥吗?
Would you like me to call the police?
不用 我们可以处理
No, we can handle this.
比利
Billy.
出问题了
Something is wrong
我爱你 比利
I love you, Billy.
我受够了!
I’ve had just enough.
我爱你
I love you
走开吧 苏珊
Go away, Susan.
我爱你
I love you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!