Sue!
我不在乎!
I don’t care
不在乎还有什么要发生!
It’s something more.
我不在乎还有什么要发生!
I do not care It’s something more.
戈迪
Gordy
你想怎样?
What do you want?
他在哪?
Where is he?
这有什么用!你瞎了吗?他已经走了
What’s the point? Are you blind? He’s gone!
其他人呢?
Everybody?
为什么要回答你的蠢问题?
Why answer your stupid question?
你算什么!你一无所为!
You’re nothing! You’ve done nothing!
他去哪了?
Where did he go?
不知道 他说起… 咕哝着什么”内陆帝国”
No idea. He talked… mumbled something about Inland Empire.
我来是要偿还我未偿还的债
I come about an unpaid bill that needs payin’
好吧
All right
你认识住在这里的男人吗?
Do you know a man who lives here?
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
认识 怎么了?
Yes. What is it? What do you want?
你想怎样?
Which you want?
未偿还的债还没还
He has an unpaid bill that needs payin’
这你已经说过了
You already said that.
你认不认识住在隔壁的男人?
Do you know a man who lives next door?
他叫克里姆(骗人去当兵的人)
Crimp is the name…
很奇怪的名字
It was a funny name.
叫做克里姆
They was called Crimp.

Hey?
那儿有人
There’s someone there
我必须告诉你…
I have to tell you
那儿有人
There’s someone
你认识她吗?
Do you recognize her?
我看不见
I don’t see her
你知不知道 她是因为你而出现的
You understand she was sent for you?
我这是在哪?
I don’t know where I am
我可以听见她了 看到了吗?
I hear her now Do you see her?
没有
No
是…
It was…
红色的
…red
你是在为谁工作吗?
You work for someone?

Yes
她说起的那个人
The one she spoke of
是的 我给他打工的
Yes, I work for him
那么 你明白了
So you understand
马被人带到…
The horse was taken…
井边
…to the well
带着手♥枪♥
Take the pistol
走吧!
Let’s go!
快点!已经过了午夜了
Right away! It’s past midnight!
总有一天我会找到答案
I am going to find out one day.
是红色的
It was red.
我在哪儿?
Where was I?
之前不是这样的
This isn’t the way it was.
应该有个穿绿色外衣的男人
It was the man in the green coat.
然后讲到时间
It had something to do with the telling of time.
你好!
Hey
我是个妓♥女♥
I am a whore.
我在哪?
Where am I?
我害怕
I’m afraid
一会儿就好了
Just a moment.
我得找人来接我
I need to make a collect call.
看着我
Look at me
告诉我 你们之前是不是认识我
And tell me if you’ve known me before
有人要杀我! 有人要杀我!
Someone is gonna fuckin’ kill me… Someone is gonna fuckin’ kill me…
卡罗莱纳 卡罗莱纳
Carolina Carolina
有人要杀我
Someone is gonna fuckin’ kill me…
卡罗莱纳
Carolina
拜托让我进去
You gotta let me in.
我认识一个女孩
I know a girl.
卡罗莱纳 我认识卡罗莱纳
Carolina. I know Carolina.
我也不知道自己在做什么 爬到这里真♥他♥妈♥的累死我了
I don’t really understand what I’m doing. It’s one hell of a fuckin’ climb getting up here.
我曾经认识…
There was this man…
一个男人
…I once knew
我想告诉你事情的来龙去脉
I’m trying to tell you so you understand how it went.
不过问题是 我搞不清楚
The thing is, I don’t know…
事情发生的先后顺序
…what was before or after.
我弄不清哪个最先发生…
I don’t know what’s happened first…
这个搞得我很头痛
…and it’s kinda layin’ a mindfuck on me.
我丈夫…
My husband…
他隐瞒着什么
…he’s fuckin’ hidin’ somethin’
他走之前那晚 行为异常古怪
He was acting all fuckin’ weird one night before he left…
他满嘴外国话
He was talkin this foreign talk and…
说着不着调的故事
…tellin’ loud fuckin’ stories…
我不是你以为的那样!
I’m not who you think I am.
你有没有在听?
Are you listening to me?
我不是你以为的那样!
I know it for a fact.
我没有生育能力
I can’t father children.
就像这样… 他的脸通红 眼睛暴突
Like this… his face all red… his eyes buggin’ out…
有一天我想着…
I figured one day…
如果哪天我一觉醒来…
…I’d just wake up and…
终于能够明白昨天是怎么回事…
…I find out what the hell yesterday was all about.
对于幻想明天 我并不是非常狂热
I’m not too keen on thinking about tomorrow.
而今天正在分秒消逝
And today’s slippin’ by.
我想 在我儿子死后
I guess after my son died,
自己就陷入一个糟糕的境地
I went into a bad time.
我站在正中间 观察周围发生的一切
When I was watching everything go around me while I was standing in the middle.
看着每件事发生 就像坐在黑暗的电影院
Watchin it, like in a dark theater.
在他们重新把灯点亮之前
before they bring lights up.
我坐在那儿
…I’m sittin there,
我问我自己
…wonderin…
“怎么会变成这样?”
…”how can this be?”
喂?
Hello?
是 她还在这儿
Yeah, she’s still here.
我想应该不用再等多久了
I don’t think it will be too much longer now.
对 马走向井边
Yeah, the horse to the well.

Yeah.
是的 他就在附近某个地方
Yeah, he’s around here someplace.
没问题 我会盯着
Sure, I’m on it.
你最近怎么样?
What have you been up to?
你去哪儿了?
Where did you go?
你都去了哪里?
Where ‘you been?
那儿有人
Someone’s there.
看!
Look.
看我的动作!
Hey, watch this move!
你快死了 女士
You’ dyin lady.
你说帕莫拉什么来着?
what you say about Pomona?
你说帕莫拉什么来着?
what you say about Pomona?
你问有没有巴士
You asked about the bus.
没有巴士从这儿到帕莫拉
Can’t get no bus to Pamona.
你可以先乘坐地铁
You can get the bus for Pamona here.
再转乘巴士到那儿
If you get on the subway first.
我从来坐不了巴士
I never can get no bus.
你可以把好莱坞走个遍…
You can go all around Hollywood.
从好莱坞怀恩那儿出发
I was in Hollywood Irvine,
然后再到帕莫拉 只要花$3.50
And you can get to Pomona for 3,50.
从好莱坞怀恩到帕莫拉
From Hollywood, Irvine to Pamona
我从没听说这里有巴士
I never heard of no bus there.
我就是坐巴士到帕莫拉
I ride on the bus to Pomona…
去年夏天 去看望我的朋友
.. last summer to visit my friend…
她名叫尼科
.. who lives there. Her name is Nico.
我在那儿呆了两个礼拜
I stayed with her two weeks.
我表妹就是从帕莫拉来的
My cousin comes from Pomona.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!