看看别的房♥间
Look in the other room.
那是什么?
What is that?
弗雷德!
Freddy!
不 那儿有人
No, someone’s there.
这个棚是我们的 只有我们在这儿
This stage is ours and ours alone.
我看看去
Well, let’s have a look.
刚才是谁?
Who was it?
无处遁形的情况下消失了
Disappeared where it’s real hard to disappear.
看来我们得谈谈 现在是时候了
Maybe we should talk, maybe this is the time.
我们得严肃对待一下 一些剧本以外的事情
Let’s be serious for a moment about something other than this scene.
为什么? 什么事?
why? what is it?
坐下来 听我说
Sit down, I’ll tell you.
最早是弗雷德听说的
It was Freddy who first heard about it
如果你希望有个酒量惊人的助手
If you have an assistant who can hold his liquor, then…
弗雷德就是个中翘楚
…Freddy can do that with the best of them.
我不入地狱谁入地狱 克拉克. 盖博都死了
Somebody’s got to do it, Gable’s dead.
弗雷德有意识的四处搜集这个行业中
Now, Freddy is purposefully out and about gathering what in this business…
最有价值的东西
…is the most valuable commodity…
也就是 信息
…information.
信息是不可获缺的
Information is indispensable.
这一点 你们应该已经 从自己的生活中体会到了
You probably know this from your own lives..
我们身边都有人搜集信息… 经济人 朋友 制片人
…we all have people who gather… agents, friends, producers…
有时候他们分享信息
And sometimes they share,
有时候不
…sometimes not.
由于政策 自我意识
Politics, ego,
或者恐惧
…fear…
金斯利?
Kingsley?
有时候 我也被蒙在鼓里
sometimes I just isn’t told the whole story.
金斯利 说重点吧
Kingsley, get to the point.
“徜徉在忧郁的明天” 其实是个翻拍旧作的片子
“On High In Blue Tomorrows” it is, in fact, a remake.
翻拍?
It’s a remake?
翻拍旧片我不接的
I wouldn’t do a remake.
是的是的 我当然知道 可是你也不知情啊
No, no no, I know, of course, But you didn’t know
原作用的是另一个名字 而且没有完成
The original was a differrent name. Started, but never finished.
弗雷德发现我们的制片人
Now, Freddy has found out that our producers…
他们知道这个电影的渊源
…Know the history of this film
却守住这些信息 不告诉我们
and have takenit upon themselves not to pass on that information to us.
故意的
Purposefully
故意不告诉我 我猜 也包括你们俩
Not on me, and I assume not the two of you…
对吧?
True?
是的 绝对
No, absolutely
从没有人告诉我任何情况
Nobody told me anything.
我也完全不知道
No. Me neither.
我以为这是原始的剧本
I thought this was an original script.
是的 不过…
Yeah, well…
反正这个电影从来没有拍完
Anyway, the film it was never finished…
因为在完成之前 发生了一些事
Something happened before the film was finished.
我不明白 为什么没有拍完?
I don’tot understand. why wasn’t it finished?
嗯 开拍一段时间之后
Well, after the characters had been filming for some time,
他们发现了这个故事背后的秘密…
…they discovered something… something… inside the history.
别卖♥♥关子了 金斯利
Please, Kingsley.
两位主角都被谋杀
The two leads, were murdered.
故事是根据波兰-吉普赛民间传说改编
It was based on a Polish-gypsy folk tale.
德语的名字是”47″
The title in German was “Fier Sieben”.
“47”
“Four Seven”.
据说是被诅咒的
And it was said to be cursed.
看来的确如此
…so it turned out to be.
什么?
What?
你明白我说的吗?
Did you understand what I said?
不明白
I don’t understand.
嗯 你不会说波兰话?
Hmm, you don’t speak Polish.
我不会
No.
半个…
Half of it…
实际上 她听得懂的不止 表面看起来这点
I think she understands more than she lets on…
但我不会说波兰话
But I don’t speak it.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
这是怎么回事?
What’s this all about?
我大概是被催眠了
I’ve been hypnotized, or something
催眠?
Hypnotized?
我…
And I’m…
我将要…
I’m…
我将要杀死某个人
I’m going to kill someone.
哦 是吗? 你要杀谁?
Oh, yeah? Who you going to kill?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是谁把你催眠的?
Who hypnotized you?
我发现他在看着我
The saw him looking at me once when I…
当我转头往吧台看的时候
…when I looked around the bar, and…
然后他移♥动♥自己的手
He done moved his hands…
然后他说…
…and he said that I…
我会搞明白自己要杀的是谁
…which I would’nt know who I was.
你要怎么杀这个人?
How are you going to kill this person?
用螺丝刀
With a screwdriver
你的妻子…
Your wife…
我们很小的时候就在一起了
I’ve been with her since I was a little boy.
你小的时候?
A little boy?
你现在什么也不小呢
Nothin’ little about you now…
至少我是这么听说的
As far as I heard, that is.
你为什么这么做?
why are you doin this?
做什么?
Doin what?
别跟我装傻 比利
Don’t play dumb with me, Billy.
我有丈夫的
I got husband.
而你有妻子和两个孩子
You got a wife and two kids.
你为什么这么做?
why are you doin this?
因为我过去没有遇见你
’cause I never met you before.
什么?
what?
我过去不认识你
I didn’t know you before
这种感觉前所未有
I never had this feeling.
你也是一样…
You have it too…
不是吗?
Don’t you?
我玩不起 比利
I can’t afford to, Billy.
我看到的 属于我们的 只有忧郁的明天
All I see from this is blue tomorrows
好的 暂停
OK, cuts.
好极了! 我们继续往下…
That was brilliant We’re moving on…
看住大门 录影机重置
Check the gate please. Camera reload.
很好 很好 午饭之前拍27幕
Good, good. 27 for lunch.
你觉得怎么样? 我感觉好极了
Did you feel good about it? Yeah, I felt great. Ok
这么好的天气 我们不能好好利用了?
So we’re going to leave this lovely weather?
弗雷德, 有烟灰缸吗? 曾经有一个的
Freddy, did you have an ashtray.. I had one…
进展顺利?
Going well?
非常好 谢谢你 弗雷德
Very well, thank you, Freddy.
非常赏心悦目
Very enjoyable
赏心悦目 对 就是这个词
Enjoyable, yes, thats is the word.
你自己感觉好吗 弗雷德
Are you enjoying yourself Freddy?
哦 我们身在无垠的网路中 不是吗?
Well, there is a vast network, right?
无限可能
An ocean of possibilities
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
我还曾养过兔子 我一直都喜欢动物
It used to raise rabbits I’ve always loved animals.
动物的天性
Their nature…
它们思考的方式
…how they think…
我看到狗如何自己解决问题
I saw dogs reason their way out of problems.
看着它们一步一步摆脱最棘手的困境
watched them think through the trickiest situation.
你可以借我一些钱吗?
Do you have a couple of bucks I can borrow?
我的房♥东坏透了
I’ve got this terrible landlord.
谢谢
Thanks.
我神经质 我知道
I got a lot of nerve, I know.
仿佛就在昨天 我尚能自己照顾自己
It seems like only yesterday I was carrying my own weight.
19岁的侄女
is the 19 year old neice…
我们刚进入前期准备的时候 她就…
Ever since we went into pre-production, she’s been
对史密西着迷
…fascinated by Smithie.
不停的说史密西 史密西…
Keeps going on and on about Smithie…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!