拍完之后再见
I’ll see you after the shoot.
好运!快走!
Good luck and run…
开拍!
And action!
比利
Billy.
这就是你想要的?
Is it this what you want?
我不会爱上你的
I won’t fall in love with you.
暂停
And cut!
你们俩满意吗?
Are you two happy?
什么?
What?
我不知道
I don’t know.
告诉我
Tell me.
什么?
What?
发生了一些事
Something’s happened.
我感觉我丈夫他发现你了
I think my husband knows about you.
发现我们的事
About us
他会杀了你 还有我
He’ll kill you… and me…
他会…
He’ll…
见鬼!这听起来像我们的台词!
Damn… it sounds like dialogue from our script!
停!停!
Cut. Cut it!
怎么了?
What’s going on?
什么?
What?
这到底是怎么回事!
What the bloody hell is going on?
我们不知道到底是什么原因
And we just don’t know the actual, real reasons.
这部电影当时没有完成
…why this film wasn’t finished.
哪 你也知道一些故事…
Now, you know some stories,
不过故事终归是故事 好莱坞本身就充满故事
But stories are stories. Hollywood is full of them.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
这次也不例外
In this case, the same thing.
故事的发展总是光怪陆离
Stories which grew out of imagination.
这些故事一成不变 无处不在
And we’re surrounded by these old stories every day
不该当真 不该轻信
And they shouldn’t be taken as truth. Or given creedence.
不该让它们影响妮姬的表演
Or jeapordize Nikki’s performance.
除非 这些故事是真的
Unless the stories are true.
德温
Devon…
说这部电影发生过不好的事 完全是无稽之谈
There is absolutely no proof that anyting bad happened around this film.
绑住我 给我高♥潮♥
Tie me on and I’ll come.
等等 停一下 宝贝
Wait, stop, stop baby…
哦 天!哦 宝贝~~~
OH, God! Oh yeah. Oh God Damn.
我们的第一次…
Ok, our first time…
感觉这么好 哦 别说了
…fuck and it’s good. Oh, please
宝贝 你真的说太多了 拜托…
Babe, you talk too fuckin’ much.
你是打算全程说下去? 哦 好棒
Are you gonna talk through this whole thing?. Oh yeah.
到了
It’s time.
记住…
Remember…
记住那件事…
Rembember that thing
我说起的关于我的那件事…
When I said that thing about me…
记得吗?
Remember that?

Yeah…
请记住关于我的那件事
Remember I told you, about this thing this thing that happened.
昨天的故事
It’s a story that happened yesterday.
可是我知道 它将发生在明天
But I know that it’s tomorrow.
这个完全说不通
That doesn’t make sense
就是那一幕
It was that scene…
我们昨天拍的
…that we did yesterday.
我开着你的车出去给你买♥♥日用品
When I’m getting groceries for you with your car
到了一条巷子 我把车停在那儿 那里总有车子停着
And I was in that alley, and I parked the car, there’s always parking there.
所以我也停在了那儿
…So there I am…
什么?怎么回事啊 苏!
What? Sue, damn!
就是我们昨天拍的那幕戏
It’s a scene we did yesterday.
你没在里面
You weren’t in it.
拍我开着你的车去给你买♥♥日用品 然后我到了那条巷子
That one where I’m in the alley, I’m going to get groceries for you with your car.
把车停在那儿 因为那儿总有车子停着
And I parked there ’cause there’s always parking.
想起来吗?
You know the one?
我看到…
I see this writing on metal.
于是我想起来一些事… 想起来…
And I started remembering something… I’m remembering…
所有的事情如潮水一般涌向我… 我的记忆…
This whole thing starts floodin’ in… this whole memory.
我慢慢想起来了… 我…我也不知道
I start to remember… And I… I don’t know…
不知道究竟是什么
I do not know what it is…
是我啊 妮姬 是我 德温
It’s me, Devon, it’s me… Nikki…
这完全说不通啊
That doesn’t make any sense
这是什么意思?
What is this?
是我 德温 是我啊 妮姬
It’s me, Devon, it’s me… Nikki…
看着我!你这该死的
Look at me, you fucker!
拜托
Please, please
拜托
Please
原谅我
Forgive me.
拜托
Please
见鬼!
Damn.
看看另一个房♥间
Look in the other room…
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
弗雷德!
Freddy!
那儿有人
No, somebody’s over there.
这录影棚是我们的 应该不会人闯入
The stage is supposed to be ours and ours alone.
我去看看
I’ll go look
对不起 没什么
I’m sorry It’s ok..
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
你们是谁?
Who the hell are you?

Hey!
看着我们 告诉我你之前认识我们吗?
Look at us and tell us if you’ve known us before.
一个男人
There was a man…
我曾经认识
…I once knew
像这样的吗?
Was it like this.. look around.
他有没有做那个… 你知道…甩的动作…
Did he do that thing… you know that little shaking thing?
当他达到…
While he was…
你知道的嘛
You know…
感觉很爽对不对?
Wasn’t that great…

Yeah
我会让他做
I’d let him do…
任何他想做的事
…anything
神奇啊
Strange…
爱的能力
…what love does.
神奇无比
So strange.
在卧室里…
In the bedroom
你是在做梦 是那一种梦…
You’ll be dreaming… The kind of sleep…
当你睁开双眼
When you open the eyes…
将会看到一个你认识的人
someone familiar will be there.
就是这条街
This is the street.
你想要看吗?
Do you want to see?
就在附近
Just down the way.
你想…
It was…
看吗?
…to see…
很漂亮
Very pretty…
我知道
I know…
点上一支烟…
Pick a cigarette.
拿着烟…将丝绸折起来…
Erase him in the white silk.
烟头对着丝绸…
Arrive closer
然后…
It approximate
看进去…
And it look…
你对着烟灼开的洞…
…through of the hole.
吃早餐!
Breakfast
我回来了
I’m back.
我没有任何意思 只是问一个问题而已
I didn’t mean anything by that. I just asked a question.
既然没有 为什么要问呢?
Why did you ask if it means nothing?
无论你要怎样 就是这样?
Whatever you want, is that it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!