Come on.
快啊
The problem is our economy is slowing down.
问题在于我们经济成长趋缓
You all know that as well as anybody does.
大家都很清楚
Maybe you or your friends understand
也许你或你的朋友都明白
what it means to have credit card debt.
什么是信♥用♥卡♥借款
Double that with high energy bills
再加上每月的高额电费
there’s some people beginning to feel pinched.
有些人已开始觉得日子不好过
John?
约翰?
Honey, what’s wrong?
怎么了?
What the hell are you doing? What’s it look like?
你们在干嘛? 你说呢?
That’s my car. That’s not what the bank says.
等等 那是我的车 银行不是这么说的
That’s my car! Come on!
那是我的车 拜托
Try paying your bills.
赶快缴钱吧
What’s going on?
怎么回事啊?
I’m sorry.The bank promised they’d work with me.
对不起 银行说过会配合我的
John, that was two months ago.
那是两个月前的事了
I know, but I figured we’re down to one last month’s rent…
但我们只剩一笔钱缴房♥租了…
it’s either the car or the house, so I thought…
不是车子就是房♥子 我想…
You thought. What do you want me to do, baby?
你想 你要我怎么做?
You want to be on the street? I’m down to 20 hours at the plant…
你想露宿街头吗? 我工时被减…
they’re shipping all the jobs to Mexico. What do you want me to do?
工厂都移到墨西哥 你要我怎样
John, my car is gone!
我的车没了
I understand that.I’m trying to find a second job, baby, come on.
我知道 我正在设法找兼差
You want me to say it’s fine?
你要我说什么? 没关系吗?
All right, it’s fine!
好 没关系
And the car is still ours. We own it.
车子还是我们的
I just got to wait for my next check to come in.In two weeks we’ll be fine.
只等下一笔钱进来 等两周就行了
Mikey?
麦可
Ronnie Coleman, Mr. Olympia, two years running!
柯罗尼 奥林匹亚先生 连续两年
Yeah!
好耶
Sit down, honey. Eat some breakfast. I am eating.
坐下 小乖 吃早餐 我在吃啊
A doughnut isn’t breakfast. It’s a continental breakfast.
甜甜圈不算早餐 这是大♥陆♥式早餐
We’re not on a continent right now.
我们现在不在大♥陆♥上
Dad, what do you call North America?
那北美洲算什么?
Enough.Now you’re not going to school till you eat some breakfast, so eat.
不吃早餐就别上学 快吃
Both of you.
两个都一样
I can’t believe those jerks took our car.
那些混♥蛋♥竟敢拖走我们的车
Can you, Mom? No, I can’t.
妈 你相信吗? 无法置信
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办?
You’re going to do something, right, Dad?
你会想办法的 对吧 爸?
You know what I’d do?
知道我会怎么做吗?
I’d get so big and mad,
我会发狂发狠
I’d just go crazy and kick someone’s butt.
把那些人海扁一顿
Watch your language. I would.
别乱说话 好
You’ve been watching too much of that W.W. Wrestling?
你看太多摔角比赛了
Not wrestling, Dad, bodybuilding.
不是摔角 是健美
There’s a big difference.
差别很大的
Go get your books. You’re going to be late for school.
去拿书 你上学要迟到了
Mike, pow!
麦克 喝
Hurry up, baby.
快点 小乖
Can I get a ride to work?
能送我去上班吗?
I love you.
我爱你
All right, I got a good one.
好 有了
If I ever seen a girl, that you… Go ahead.
要是我有个女孩…ue4d1 说吧
That you needed.
是你所爱
Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
说啊 说啊
Ridshin. Radishes.
点苔 海苔
No, it’s ridshin.
不 是点苔
Reddish stick.
点状青苔
It’s radio station.
是电台
Radio station, okay.
电台 好吧
It’s a good one, you got me.
很好 你赢了
Hontinin.
打卤
Hontinin?
打卤?
Hontinin.
打卤
Hundred dollars?
大卤面?
No, we talked about it this morning. Hontinin.
不 我们早上还提过这个
Honiny? Continent.
打卤? 大♥陆♥
I got you, right? Mom?
我赢了 对吧? 妈咪?
How about you, Mom?
你呢 妈咪?
No. No.
不要
Come on, baby.
来玩嘛
No. You’ll just laugh at me.
不 你们会笑我
Come on. Come on, Mommy. How about something in the car.
来嘛 妈咪 就说车里的东西好了
We won’t laugh at you. Come on. We won’t laugh.
我们不会笑你的 我们不会笑的
Please?
拜托嘛
All right. But we can’t know what you’re saying.
好吧 你不能说出正确答案
Say it so we don’t know. You got to.
你要让我们听不懂
Dashboard.
仪表板
What?
什么?
What’d you say?
你说什么?
I said…
我说…
dashboard. Now…
仪表板 猜吧…
What?
什么?
Hello? Come get this woman, please?
拜托 快来人把这女人带走吧
What, it’s no good?
怎么 不好吗?
Come on. Come on, baby.
不要这样嘛 宝贝
I’ll thumb-wrestle you.
我跟你玩拇指摔角
All right.

One, two, three.
一 二 三
You got me. One, two, three, she wins.
你赢了 一 二 三 她赢了
I am the gueen.
我是无敌皇后
All right, I got one.
我想到了
I got one for you. You’re going to school.
我也是 你该上学了
Get your lunch.
记得带午餐
Hey, Dad?
爸?
I got $46 I saved from my allowance.
我用零用钱存了46元
You can have it if you want.
你若需要可以拿去用
We’re a family.We got to stick together, right?
我们是一家人 应该要团结
That’s right.
没错
But you earned that money so you keep it, okay?
但那是你的钱 好好留着吧
All right. See you later.
好 回头见了
Goodbye, Mike. Not goodbye, I hate goodbye.
再见 麦克 不是再见 我讨厌再见
Remember? See you later.
记得吧? 是回头见
All right, see you later.
好 回头见
Mike?
麦克?
Flex Wheeler, 275 pounds.
菲力惠勒 275磅
Two percent body fat.
体脂肪2%
Yeah, baby!
好耶
John!
约翰
Take my frigging grinding wheel?
你拿了我的砂轮?
What?
什么?
You take my grinding wheel?
你拿了我的砂轮?
I do, don’t I?
是啊 没错
You do?
真的?
Yeah, have sex appeal.
是啊 乱性感的
No, it’s not in my locker, my grinding wheel.
不 它不见了 我的砂轮
Do you want mine?
你要我的吗?
Now, only two people know the combination to my locker, John.
只有两个人知道我柜子的密♥码♥
That’s my grinder and you know it.
那是我的砂轮 你很清楚
John! John! Smoke, all right?
约翰 我去抽烟
What’s with the frigging tie? Somebody die?
干嘛打领带? 有人死了?
You like that?
喜欢吗?
That’s the tie I’ll be wearing to my funeral
若我今天没法子得到这工作
if I don’t get this job today.
我死的时候就打这条领带
What job? There’re no jobs.
什么工作? 没工作的
I saw it in the classifieds, they’re hiring.
报上登的 他们在征人
Forget about it.
别傻了
I got to go, though.
我非去不可
Yeah, how come?
为什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!