Give me a hand?
帮我一把吧?
Three, two, one, lift.
三 二 一 抬起来
Thank you.
谢谢
No, I can’t handle this. This is a gut shot.
我帮不上忙 这是枪伤
I’m a cardiac surgeon. I’m not an Emergency Room physician.
我是心脏外科的 不是急诊科
It’s like riding a bike, doc.
这跟骑脚踏车一样简单
Pretend you’re getting paid.
就假装你有收费吧
This is apples and oranges, okay?
这是萍果跟橘子的差别 不行
He’s dying. Help me.
他快死了 救救他
I’d like to help him. I haven’t done…
我想救他 但我没有…
Do it!
动手吧
Seventy-five milligrams Demerol I.V. Lidocaine, two percent local.
注射止痛剂 局部麻醉
Scrub right now.
立刻洗手
Forget the local. I’m putting him to sleep.
局部麻醉免了 改全身麻醉
When I get out of here, I’m suing this hospital and your security company.
我出去后要告这家医院跟保安
What makes you so sure you’re getting out of here?
你凭什么认为你一定能出去?
Here we go.
来了
All right, you got to stand behind the line, sir.
好了 请站到线后
Move this out of here for me? Thank you.
把这辆车弄出去 谢谢
Lieutenant. We got a real problem here.
副队长 麻烦大了
What’s that?
什么麻烦?
This guy’s in for the long haul.
这家伙准备长♥期♥抗战
He’s locked the E.R.,
他锁住急诊室
barricaded himself in and killed the power in the elevators.
把自己困在里面 关闭电梯电源
If we bust down the door, this son of a bitch might start killing people.
我们若破门而入 他会大开杀戒
There’s two video cameras hidden in the E.R.
急诊室里有两架监视摄影机
The hospital’s surveillance.
是属于医院监视系统
We’re setting up a video tap.
我们正在设法连结视讯
You in charge of security?
你负责保全?
No. That’s Wally Pitoniak. It’s his day off.
不 是皮瓦利 他今天休假
Not anymore, it ain’t. Get him down here.
不再是了 叫他过来
Can you get me a secure line?
能弄条安全的通话线路吗?
Yes.

Lieutenant, we got one of our guys on the inside.
副队长 里面的人有无线电
He’s got a walkie-talkie. You might want to try this.
你也许会想试试
Put a clamp on all pone lines to the E.R.
切断急诊室的电♥话♥线路
If he picks up the phone, I want him talking to me.
他若拿起电♥话♥ 我要他跟我谈
Done.
没问题
Who’s in charge here?
谁是这里的负责人?
Rebecca Payne, sir.
丽贝卡
It’s her day off too.
她今天也休假
Does anybody work at this hospital?
天 这医院到底有没有人上班
It’s Saturday, sir.
今天是周六
So what?
那又怎样?
People get sick on Saturday, don’t they?
周六也会有人生病 不是吗?
No cry.
没哭了
No cry.
没哭了
Mr. Archibald, I need to do an internal exam on her.
亚契先生 我要帮她做内诊
Where are you going to take here?
你要带她去哪?
Examination room there.
那边的诊疗室
Good. Go.
好 去吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
Remember, it ain’t your fault.
记住 这不是你的错
Excuse me.
对不起
I think my fiancee might have broken her arm.
我未婚妻的手可能断了
Could somebody take a look at her, please?
是不是有人能医治她?
Sure, what happened?
当然 怎么回事?
A drunk ran a red light…
有个醉鬼闯红灯…
He slammed into us.
他撞上我们
Right?
对吧?
Yep.

It was an accident.
那是个意外
Yes, it was.
没错
This is the police department.
这是警♥察♥
I’m speaking to the man in charge.
我要跟负责的人谈
Please pick up the walkie-talkie.
请打开无线电
The building is surrounded.
这栋建筑已被团团围住
There’s no way in or out,
你们已无法出入
So if you hear me, I advise you to respond.
你若听见 我建议你接听
Hello?
喂?
Hello? Is anyone there?
喂? 有人在吗?
Yeah.

This is Lieutenant Frank Grimes of the Chicago Police Department.
我是芝加哥警局的葛副队长
Are you the man in charge?
你是负责的人?
That’s right.
没错
Who am I speaking to?
请问你是?
John…
约翰…
Q.
老Q
All right, John Q.
好 约翰老Q
Again, I’m Lieutenant Grimes,
重覆 我是葛副队长
But I want you to call me Frank. Can you do that?
但我要你叫我法兰 可以吗?
Sure, Frank.
好 法兰
I’ll be the hostage negotiator.
我负责人♥质♥谈判
I’ve been a cop for 35 years. This is all I do.
我当警♥察♥35年 我都这么做
I don’t play games. I don’t fool around.
我不玩花样 也不耍人
So if I say something, you can take it to the bank.
我说的话 你绝对可以相信
Now, let’s get down to it.
我们来谈谈吧
Is anybody hurt?
有人受伤吗?
It’s an E. R. Everybody’s hurt.
这是急诊室 大家都受了伤
They’re fine.
他们很好
Good.
很好
An long as it stays that way, we can keep talking.
继续这样 我们就能好好谈
What is it that you want?
你想要什么?
You find Rebecca Payne,
你找到丽贝卡
Hope Memorial’s administrative supervisor.
希望纪念医院的行政主管
You find her.
找到她
You tell her I want my kid’s name on the donor’s list.
叫她把我孩子放上移植名单
My kid’s name on the donor’s list.
听清楚了? 把我孩子放上名单
Kid boy or girl?
是儿子还是女儿?
A boy.
儿子
I got two boys myself, John.
我自己有两个儿子
Two girls and two boys.
两个女儿 两个儿子
Don’t handle me, Frank. You understand me?
别想耍我 法兰 你明白吗?
I don’t want to be handled. It insults my intelligence.
我不喜欢被耍 我没那么笨
Take it easy, John. The idea’s not to get too excited.
别激动 约翰 千万别激动
I’m going to take it any way I can get it. You understand me?
我想怎样就怎样 你明白吗?
Now, this is what I want.
这是我的要求
If I don’t get it…
要是做不到…
there’ll be some dead bodies on your hands.
你就会害死人
Understand me?
听明白了?
I hear you loud and clear. I’ll jot that down.
我听的很清楚 我会写下来
Rebecca Payne. Right?
丽贝卡 对吧?
All right.

Now, there’re a lot of cops out here, John.
外面有很多警♥察♥ 约翰
Sure you want to go through with this?
你确定你要这么做?
Yeah, I’m sure.
对 我确定
All right, sit tight.
好 等着吧
You’re in a tough spot, John. A lot of trouble.
你的处境很艰困 有很多问题
But if you work with me, if you’re reasonable,
但你若跟我合作 讲理一点
we’ll figure a way out.
我们总会想出解决的办法
We have to have faith in one another.
我们必须对彼此有坚定信念
Why is that, Frank?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
That’s what faith’s all about.
信念就是这样
Believing what you don’t want to believe.
去相信你不想相信的东西
Besides, what else are you going to do?
不管怎样 你又能怎么办?
I want my epidural.
我要做羊膜穿刺
Too late.
太迟了
She’s in pain, doc…
她很痛 医生…
Out!
出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!