For his son’s heart transplant.
他儿子的心脏移植手术
It’ll be more expensive for you, HMO’s, to deny coverage when people need it.
未来更糟 HMO会拒绝承保
There are still 40 million Americans who are uninsured.
还有四千万美国人没有保险
Tonight, as the trial continues, John Quincy Archibald:
今晚 约翰·亚契的审判继续着
Vigilante or heroic father?
他是坏蛋还是好父亲?
You decide.
你来决定
Sue the pants off them for millions of dollars to let them know…
告垮他们 好让他们知道…
We’ve know for years that this is a crappy health care system.
我们早知道这个健保系统很烂
The government don’t care about us.
政♥府♥根本不在乎我们
I guess John Q was using one of those faith-bassed health care plans.
我想约翰用的是信心健保计划
That’s where you just pray, and the government does nothing.
你只能祈祷 政♥府♥才不管你
The point is that the enemy
重点是我们的敌人
That we’re trying to identify is us.
根本就是我们自己
That’s the point.
那才是重点
We are the ones who shot down national health care.
我们才是终结健保系统的人
We are the ones who don’t want our taxes raised.
我们不希望税金提高
You have to look in the mirror for this problem.
你们必须仔细审视这个问题
Back up. Come on, back up.
退后 拜托 退后
Just one question, please!
就回答一个问题吧
Back up.
退后
Out of the way. Let’s go.
让开 走吧
How are you feeling right now, John?
你现在有何感觉 约翰?
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团是否已达成判决?
We have, Your Honor.
是的 庭上
As to count one: Attempted murder…
第一项罪名 蓄意谋杀…
we find the defendant, John Quincy Archibald…
我们认为被告 约翰·亚契…
not quilty.
无罪
Quiet, please.
请安静
On count two:
第二项罪名
Armed criminal action…
非法持械攻击…
not quilty.
无罪
Quiet!
安静
On the final count:
最后一项罪名
The kidnapping and false imprisonment of Julie Byrd…
绑♥架♥并囚禁毕朱莉…
Max Conlan, Rosa Gonzalez…
柯麦斯 冈萝莎…
Dr. Ellen Klein…
艾伦克莱医生…
Lester Matthews, Steve Maguire…
马莱斯 麦史提…
Miriam and Steve Smith…
施蜜丽和施史提…
Dr. Raymond Turner…
雷透纳医生…
Mitch Quigley, Debby Utley…
昆米区 欧黛比…
we find the defendant…
我们认为被告…
guilty.
有罪
Quiet, please.
请安静
Sentencing will be one week from today.
一周后宣判
All rise.
全体起立
So, what are we looking at?
我们会得到什么处罚?
Well, he’s going to do some time.
他会坐一阵子牢
The judge is not going to give him more than three to five,
法官不会判他超过三到五年
I’ll try for two.
我会设法降到两年
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
You all right, slugger?
你还好吧 大强棒?
Yeah.
很好
Take good care of your mother, okay?
好好照顾你妈
You’re the man of the house now.
你现在是家里唯一的男人了
Any problems, Jimmy and Gina will be here for you too.
有问题 吉米和吉娜会帮你
Okay.

I’m so proud of you.
我以你为荣
Give them frigging hell, Johnny.
让他们瞧瞧你的厉害
Don’t worry about nothing.
你什么都别担心了
Hey, Dad?
爸?
Goodbye.
再见
It’s not goodbye, son.
这不是再见 儿子
See you later.
回头见
Hey, John!
约翰
Take care, man.
保重 老兄
You’re my hero.
你是我的英雄
Dad!

Thank you.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!