She’ll be fine.
她不会有事的
First child?
第一胎?
Yeah. Yeah, I’m…
对 没错…
I’m kind of nervous.
我有点紧张
Yeah, I was too.
是啊 我以前也一样
Do you want a boy or girl?
你想要儿子还是女儿?
It doesn’t matter to me, man.
都好
As long as my kid’s healthy.
只要孩子健康就好
That’s all I want.
我只求这样
Listen, I didn’t mean anything by that, man.
听着 我说这话没有恶意
Who was driving?
当时谁在开车?
The car. Who was driving?
车子 谁在开?
I was.
是我
What’s that got to do with anything?
这跟那有什么关系?
Why’s your girl all banged up and you’re not?
为什么她受伤 你却没有?
What do you call this?
那你认为这是什么?
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么?
Somebody get this fool a Band-Aid.
快帮这家伙拿个OK绷吧
I don’t want you to bleed to death.
我不希望你失血过多而死
Screw you, man. That shit hurts.
去你的 这很痛的
His air bag went off and mine didn’t.
他的安全气囊弹开 我的却没有
What kind of car?
你开那一种车?
Mercedes 500.
奔驰500
You drive a Mercedes 500?
你开奔驰500?
What year?
哪个年份的?
Nineteen eighty-six.
1986年的
It’s a classic.
那是经典名车
Mercedes didn’t make passenger-side air bags till 1988.
奔驰的乘客座在88年以前 并没有装安全气囊
Busted.
逮到了
What’s your point, John?
你想说什么 约翰?
What’s yours, Mitch?
你呢 米区?
Point is you from the slap-a-ho tribe.
重点是你竟敢痛下杀手
You like to beat on the lady,
你想甩了这位小姐
and everybody here knows it.
大家都明白
I was drunk, all right?
我当时喝醉了
Don’t smoke in here.
别在这里抽烟
Come on, man. Give me a break. Work with me here.
拜托 通融一下 行个方便吧
I’m trying my best.
我尽力了
Mr. Q, can I get some water?
老Q先生 我能喝点水吗?
And I need to tinkle.
我需要上个厕所
Man, I got missed-meal cramps.
我饿到胃痛了
I’m hungry. Let’s get a bucket of chicken in here.
我很饿 弄一桶炸鸡进来吧
In a minute, okay?
马上就好 好吗?
How’s it going in there?
里面情况如何?
He’s going to make it.
他死不了的
Do you have any idea how much blood this guy lost?
你知道这家伙失了多少血吗?
It’s incredible. He saved this man’s life.
真不可思议 他救了这人一命
What’s that?
那是什么?
Lasix.
来西斯
It’s a diuretic to help get rid of some of the fluid buildup.
能帮他排除多馀水份的利尿剂
But it’s potassium depleting, so he needs this one to supplement.
但他会流失钾 所以要补充这个
And those?
那些呢?
Dopamine for his blood pressure.
度巴明是为了控制血压
Dig for his heart. Primacor.
毛地黄刺♥激♥心脏 这是医肺积水
Gosh, it seems like so much.
天啊 真多
Yeah, it’s a lot. This is antibiotic.
是啊 这是抗生素
What for?
做什么的?
Well, it’s prophylactic, just in case.
这是预防用药 以备万一
And those?
那些呢?
These two, they’re for pain.
这两个是控制疼痛的
I don’t feel so good.
我很不舒服
This’ll make you feel yucky for a few minutes, buddy.
这会让你暂时觉得有点不舒服
But I’m going to get you some of those crunchy ice chips to chew on.
但我会去拿点小冰块给你吃
How’s that sound?
怎么样?
Hey, Mike, by the way,
对了 麦克
there was this guy, he stopped by to see you.
刚刚有个人过来看你
Said he was a friend of your.
他说他是你的朋友
I got him right here.
我把他带到这里来了
I didn’t know if I should let him in or not.
我不知道该不该让他进来
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Yeah, he’s okay.
他很好
Said he wanted to hang out with you.
他说他想陪你
He’s okay.
他很好
That’s great.
真好
Okay.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
My baby.
我的宝贝
Let me hold my baby!
让我抱我的宝贝
Let me hold my baby!
让我抱我的宝贝
Mom…
妈…
Is Dad coming?
爸会来吧?
Yeah. He’s coming.
会 他会来
When? Where is he?
什么时候? 他在哪里?
I don’t know.
我不知道
But he’s coming.
但他会来的
What are you up to?
你在做什么?
Never mind me. You’re worthless.
别管我 没用的家伙
Some security guard. You should have zapped him when you had the chance.
烂保全 你该趁机扳倒他的
Zap him with what?
用什么扳倒他?
Besides, I’m not sticking my neck on the line.
何况 我才不要冒险
Not for 8.50 an hour, I’m not.
又没钱可以捞
Are you nuts?
你疯了?
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
Looking out for number one.
为自己找出路
Man, you want to stay alive, you sit tight and wait for the cavalry.
你想活命 就坐好等人来救
Wake up. The cops are coming in shooting.
醒醒吧 警方一定会杀进来
They don’t care about his kid,
他们才不在乎他儿子
and once he realizes that…
他明白这一点之…
we’re all history.
我们就玩完了
He catches you with that scalpel, then you’re the one that’s history.
要是他逮到你 你才玩完了
Really?
是吗?
Yeah.
没错
He don’t look so bad to me.
我觉得他并不可怕
Ethyl chloride. Just like mace.
氯乙烷 闻起来像豆蔻
Put the stuff back before you get us…
听着 把那些东西放回去…
You listen to me, you stupid rent-a-cop.
你才给我听着 猪头警卫
I am not a slob.
我可不是笨蛋
I have a life, and it means something to me.
我的人生很棒 很重要
I’m not going down in this shithole. No, sir.
我才不要死在这里 绝不
How are you? How are you doing?
你好 你们好
How are you? How are you?
你好 你好
How are you, fellas?
各位好
Is it true the man inside wants an operation for this son?
暴徒是否要求让他儿子动手术?
Hey, how you doing, man?
你好啊
Chief Monroe. Do you know what kind of weapon he has?
孟局长 知道他拿什么武器吗
I’ll let you know when I know, okay?
我一知道就告诉你 好吗?
You’ll be the first to know.
你会是第一个知道的
I’ll let you know later.
我等下就告诉你
Good to see you, Gus.
真高兴看到你 葛斯
How you doing, Frank? It’s hot.
你好 法兰 真受瞩目啊
Yeah, it is.
没错
So?
怎么回事?
It’s early for the heavy artillery.
太早出动大批警力了吧?
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许吧 也许不会
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
You’re looking at it.
你正目睹一切
Very upset father inside,
里面有个很沮丧的父亲
so we’re giving him a few minutes to cool off.
我们得给他几分钟冷静下来
Let’s not give him too much time.
别给他太多时间了
Let’s end this quick and quiet. Okay?
尽快解决这件事 好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!