That’s the plan.
这正是我们的计划
All right, good. Good.
好 很好
In that case, I’m just here to lend my support.
那样的话 我就在此支援吧
I don’t need a babysitter, Gus. It’s under control.
我不需要保姆 不会有问题的
Is it?
是吗?
Yes, it is.
没错
All right.
好吧
Can’t have people running around the street using guns, Frank.
街上不能有人持枪跑来跑去
Make it look like the city’s unsafe.
那会让人觉得本市很危险
Besides, I got to be here.
另外 我必须待在这里
Police chief doesn’t show up, looks like he’s asleep at the wheel.
我不想让人以为局长在偷懒
Well, just stay out of my way.
那就别插手乱管
The TV cameras are over there.
电视台的摄影机在那里
Should make you feel right at home.
那应该会让你觉得很自在
Right.
是啊
Why don’t you just relax?
你放轻松点嘛
Why can’t you relax?
你为何老是无法放轻松?
I’m fine.
我很好
Do your job. I’m not here to cut your nuts off.
做你该做的事 我不会K你
I’m doing my job.
我是在做啊
We’re both cops, right?
我们都是警♥察♥ 对吧?
We’re on the same side, remember?
我们是站在同一边的 记得吧?
Right, right, right.
对 对
Okay.

It’s good to see you. Thanks.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Hello? Yes, Mr. Mayor.
喂? 是的 市长先生
I’ll see you in a little bit.
回头见了
No, we got it…Okay. I got it.
不 我们了解…好 我知道
The old man looking for his Depends.
老人家在找成人纸尿布
Did he lave them over here?
他是不是忘在这里了?
I don’t understand why they never found it, the doctors.
我不懂为何医生们没发现
My son has had clean checkups since the day he was born.
我儿子出生时健康的很
How could the doctors not pick it up?
医生为何没发现问题?
He might not have been tested thoroughly enough.
他也许并未彻底检查
Why not?
为什么?
You got an HMO, right?
你加入的是HMO的保险吧?
Yeah.

There’s your answer.
答案就在这里
HMOs pay their doctors not to test.
HMO付钱请医生不要检查
That’s the way. It keeps costs down.
那样可以压低成本
Say Mike did need additional testing,
假设麦克需要额外的检验
and insurance says they won’t cover it…
但保险公♥司♥说他们不会付钱…
the doctor keeps his mouth shut…
医生就会闭上嘴…
and come Christmas,
到了圣诞节
the HMO sends the doctor a fat-ass bonus check.
HMO就会寄分红支票给医生
Is that true?
真的吗?
Possible.
有可能
Not likely, but possible.
不一定 但有可能
These doctors my have known what was wrong…
这些医生可能早知道有问题…
and they could’ve treated him all along?
他们本可以早些治疗他的?
Who knows? I don’t know, John.
谁知道呢? 我不知道 约翰
Don’t take this personal, doc,
我这不是攻击你 医生
but you all a bunch of goddamn crooks.
但医生真是一群骗子
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
你别乱说话
What about that thing that you guys take?
你们发的誓又是怎么回事?
The thing?
发誓?
That promise. What do they call it?
誓言啊 你们怎么说?
The Hippocratic oath.
医德伦理誓约
More like the hypocritical oath.
比较像是伪君子誓约吧
How’s it go, doc?
那是怎么说的?
“I’ll solemnly swear to take care of the sick, damned near dying…
我宣誓要照顾病患 尤其是濒死病患…
unless they ain’t got major medical.”
除非他们没有保险
Something like that?
是这样说的吗?
You got it perfectly. That’s it.
你说的很正确 就是那样
Funny, but it’s not far from the truth.
这很可笑 但这离事实不远了
This shit happens all the time.
这种事常发生
Paramedics bring in some accident victim…
急救人员送进急病伤患…
and when accounting finds out they can’t pay,
当会计发现他们付不出钱
they send him packing.
就把他们送走
Hospitals can’t turn people away.
医院不能拒绝病人
Isn’t there laws against that?
没有法律能处罚他们吗?
Yeah, but there’s also ways around those laws.
有 但他们有漏洞可钻
The only thing we have to do is stabilize them…
我们只需要先稳住他们…
and after that, we’re off the hook.
之后 我们就没责任了
That’s not how it works.
事情不是这样的
That’s exactly how it works.
事情就是这样
Maybe not on the fifth floor, but in here…
也许心脏外科不是 但在这里…
no money,
要是你没钱
you get a Band-Aid, a foot in the ass, and you’re out the door.
会被乱医一通 然后被踢出去
Shut up.
闭嘴 够了
I’ve heard all the bitching I can stand for one day.
我已经听太多抱怨了
If you all want to regard me as some kind of blood-sucking vampire, fine.
你们若要把我当成吸血鬼 好
Great. I’ll be the bad guy.
很好 我就当坏蛋吧
But who’s holding the fucking gun?
但是谁拿枪在要胁人的?
Sir!
长官
Lieutenant!
副队长
Hello?
喂?
Hello.

John, this is Frank Grimes.
约翰 我是葛法兰
The line is clipped.
线路被切了
You pick up the phone, you get me. Okay?
你拿起电♥话♥就直通我这里
Now, what can I do for you?
有什么需要我帮忙的?
What’s going on with the list?
名单的事怎么样了?
I’m working on it, but I need time.
我正在设法 但我需要时间
Time I don’t have, Frank.
我没时间 法兰
Let’s talk about the postages.
谈谈人♥质♥吧
What do you want to know?
那就谈吧 你想知道什么?
What’s going on in there? How are they?
里面情况如何? 他们好吗?
They’re fine.
他们很好
We seating candy bars and discussing HMOs.
我们又吃点心又讨论医疗保险
We’re waiting for you.
我们在等你
Let some of them go.
放一些人出来
For what?
为什么?
I do for you, you do for me. Show some good faith.
我帮你忙 你也该表现诚意
A lot of nervous people here, John.
这里有很多人很紧张
Make everybody breath a lot easier if we saw some happy faces.
要是你能放几个人 大家会轻松一点
I’ll do for you when you start doing for me.
等你开始帮忙以后再说
I want my kid’s name on that list.
我要我儿子登上名单
I’m not kidding around, Frank.
别耍我 法兰
Good faith, John.
表现诚意 约翰
Good faith only takes you so far.
诚意到此为止
What’s that? Him?
那是什么? 他吗?
So far you haven’t earned any points.
目前为止你还没有帮上忙
I need to talk to you.
抱歉 我要跟你谈谈
Yeah.

She’s six centimeters dilated, and the baby is breech.
她撑开了六公分 胎位不正
We have to move her to Maternity immediately.
我们得立刻把她送去产科
John.
约翰
Hang on, Frank.
等等 法兰
Right down here.
在这里
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事?
Do you know this man?
认得这个人吗?
His name is John Archibald. He has a son in ICU.
约翰·亚契 他儿子在加护病房♥
Put people on the door. I need to talk to the mother.
派人去病房♥ 我要跟母亲谈
Are you there, Frank.
你在吗 法兰?
I’m here, John. I’m here.
我在 约翰
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
I’ll let some of the hostages go.
我要放一些人♥质♥
That’s great, John.
很好 约翰 这样做很对
But when I do,
但等我一开始放人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!