朱诺 我跟你一起去见这对收养夫妇
Juno, I’m coming with you to meet this adoption couple.
你还是个孩子
You’re just a kid.
我不希望你
I don’t want you to get ripped off
被想小孩想疯了的人骗了
by a couple of baby-starved wing nuts.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我还以为你是那种
Boy, I thought you were the kind of girl
知道分寸的女孩
who knew when to say when.
我也不知道我是什么样的女孩
I don’t really know what kind of girl I am.
跟我直说吧 布伦达
Just tell it to me straight, Bren.
你觉得这是我的错吗
You think this is my fault?
现在的孩子闲着没事干就爱偷尝禁果
I think kids get bored and they have intercourse.
我觉得朱诺还很懵懂 麦克
And I think June bug was a dummy about it, Mac.
我根本没有做外公的准备
I am not ready to be a Pop Pop.
你不会当外公的
You’re not gonna be a Pop Pop.
到时候自会有别人
Somebody else is gonna find a precious blessing from Jesus
把这个当成上帝的恩赐
in this garbage dump of a situation.
她找我们坐下的时候你有预感吗
Did you see that coming when she sat us down here?
我倒宁愿她是被开除或者磕药了
Yeah, but I was hoping she was expelled or into hard drugs.
我也这么以为的 醉驾什么的
That was my first instinct, too, or a DWI.
除了这个以外都可以
Anything but this.
下次让我看到那个叫布里克的家伙
And I’m gonna punch that Bleeker kid
我就打爆他的小鸡鸡
in the wiener next time I see him.
麦克 够了
Mac. Come on.
他也不是存心的
You know it wasn’t his idea.
好吧
Yeah.
父母世界
传统住♥宅♥
家庭天地
乡村生活
你好
Hi.
我是瓦妮莎 你一定就是朱诺
I’m Vanessa. You must be Juno.
麦高夫先生 你好
Mr. MacGuff, hi.
瓦妮莎·劳瑞
Vanessa Loring.
你就是瓦妮莎吧
It’s, Vanessa, right? Is that…
多谢你邀请我和我不负责任的孩子
Thanks for having me and my irresponsible child
到你家来
over to your house.
不 应该是我谢谢你们 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you. Thank you.
请进
Come on in.
需要脱掉外套吗
Can I take your coat or your hat?
正好 谢谢
Oh, yeah, sure. Thanks.
你登在《省钱一族》上的广♥告♥很有趣
Oh, wicked pic in the PennySaver, by the way.
很经典 跟那些
Super classy, not like those people
用假树林做背景的人不一样
with the fake woods in the background.
老实说 他们以为自己能骗谁
Honestly, who do they think they’re fooling?
你在《省钱一族》上找到我们的
You found us in the PennySaver?
你们好 马克·劳瑞 她爱人
Hi. Mark Loring. I’m the husband.
你们好吗
How you doing?
-麦克·麦高夫 -很高兴见到你
– Mac MacGuff. – Nice to meet you. Hi.
这位是歌♥塔·劳斯 我们的律师
This is Gerta Rauss, our attorney.
歌♥塔·劳斯
Gerta Rauss.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
这位当然就是朱诺
And this, of course, is Juno.
跟阿♥拉♥斯加那个城市同名[是Juneau]Like the city in Alaska.
不是
No.
不是吗
No?
我们坐下互相认识一下吧
Shall we sit down, get to know one another?
我去拿点饮料来
Well, I thought I’d get some drinks.
大家想喝什么
What would anyone like?
有圣培露矿泉水和维他命水
I have Pellegrino or vitamin water or
还有橙汁和…
orange juice with…
请给我一杯美格波本威士忌 满上
I’ll have a Maker’s Mark, please. Up.
她在开玩笑
She’s kidding.
朱诺很有幽默感
June bug has a wonderful sense of humor,
她的优点之一
just one of her many genetic gifts.
那我先坐了
I’ll sit down.
朱诺 你现在到哪个阶段了
So, Juno, first off, how far along are you?
我高一
I’m a junior.
不 我问的是孕期
No, I mean, in your pregnancy.
对啊
Oh, right.
我继母昨天带我去看了医生
Well, actually my stepmom took me yesterday to the doctor,
他们说十二周了
and they said I was 12 weeks.
太棒了 真是太好了
That’s great. That’s marvelous.
所以你现在是怀孕中期
So you’re into your second trimester.
是吧
Yeah.
很明显 预产期是五月四日
Apparently. I’m due on May fourth.
太棒了
Great.
我朋友说
My girlfriends tell me
头几个月最辛苦
that the first couple of months are the hardest.
实际上我一点感觉都没有
I didn’t notice it at all, actually.
我更关心的是什么时候需要
I’m more concerned about when they have to put
在牛仔裤前面
that, like, elastic band, you know,
戴那种托腹带
in the front of my jeans.
我觉得怀孕是一件很美好的事
I think pregnancy’s beautiful.
你该庆幸怀孕的不是你
Oh, you’re lucky it’s not you.
我们还是聊一下这件事怎么进行吧
Let’s talk about how we’re gonna do this thing.
什么意思 不就是到时间
What do you mean, don’t I just have the thing,
我把它挤出来交给你们就行了吗
squeeze it on out and hand it over?
马克和瓦妮莎愿意协议公开收养
Mark and Vanessa are willing to negotiate an open adoption.
等等 那是什么意思
Well, wait, what does that mean?
意思是他们愿意每年给你们寄照片和近况
It means they’d send annual updates, photos,
好让朱诺了解孩子的情况
let Juno know how the baby is doing.
记录他或者她的成长
As he, or she, grows up.
不 不 不
Whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no, no.
我不想要照片 不用通知我
I don’t want photos or any kind of notification.
我是说
You know. I mean…
我们不能就按传统方式吗
Can’t we just, like, kick this old school?
比如把婴儿放到篮子里给你送去
You know, like, I stick the baby in a basket,
就跟”芦苇丛中的摩西”一样
send it your way, like Moses in the reeds?
也可以说是”旧约方式”
Technically, that would be kicking it Old Testament.
就是这样 对吧
Exactly. Right?
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
像古时候一样 快速又随意
Like in the good old days, when it was quick and dirty.
那么 各位都同意吗
Well, then, we all agree?
传统的秘密收养
A traditional closed adoption
对各位都好
would be best for all involved.
当然
Shit. Yes.
这件事就这么办了
Just close ‘er on up.
你所有的医疗费用都由我们负责
Obviously we would compensate you for all your medical expenses.
你还需要什么别的补偿吗
Are you looking for any other type of compensation?
什么意思
Excuse me?
什么 不要
What? No.
不 我不想把这个变成交易
No, I don’t want to, you know, sell the thing.
我只是想…
I just… I want…
我只是希望孩子能和爱它的人在一起
I just want the baby to be with people who are gonna love it,
能有一对好父母
and be good parents, you know?
我还在读高中
I mean, I’m in high school.
我无力抚养
Dude, I’m just… I’m ill-equipped.
你为我们做了一件
Well, you’re doing a beautiful
美好又无私的事
and a selfless thing for us.
从我们结婚起瓦妮莎就想有个宝宝
Vanessa’s wanted a baby ever since we got married.
我真的太想当妈妈了
I want to be a mommy so badly.
是吗
You don’t say.
你有过为做某事而生的感觉吗
Have you ever felt like you were just born to do something?
有过
Yes.
暖通空调
Heating and air-conditioning.
看吧
There you go.
我生来就是为了做一个母亲的
I was born to be a mother.
我就是这样的人
Some of us are.
你呢 马克 你…
How about you, Mark? Are you…
很期待做爸爸吗
Looking forward to being a dad?
那当然
Betcha.
没错
Yeah.
每个男人都想做父亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!