我和马克等瓦妮莎回来的时候
You know, and while Mark and I were waiting for Vanessa,
我们看了《血之魔术师》
we, uh, we watched The Wizard of Gore
他还给我刻了几张
and then he burnt me
风格诡异的CD
a couple CDs of this weird music.
挺酷的 他挺厉害的
So, it was cool. He’s kind of cool.
朱诺 你不能随随便便去找他们
Juno, you can’t just drop in on them like that.
没事啦
No, it… it was not a big deal.
他完全不介意
He was totally cool with it.
你不懂
You don’t understand.
马克是个已婚男人
Mark is a married man.
界限要划清
There are boundaries.
得了
Oh, come on.
布伦达
Listen, Brenda.
你这话说得
Now you’re acting like you’re the one
好像你怀孕了似的
who has to go through this.
好像挺着大肚子
Like you’re the one who has to get huge
给别人生孩子的人是你一样
and shove a baby out of your vag for someone else.
他结不结婚有什么关系
And what does it even matter if he’s married?
结婚了我们也可以做朋友啊
I can have friends that are married.
不是这样的 孩子
It doesn’t work that way, kiddo.
你根本不了解婚姻
You don’t know squat about the dynamics of marriage.
你也不了解我
You don’t know anything about me.
了解得足够了
I know enough.
我们都没养狗
We don’t even have a dog.
我们不养狗
Yeah, we don’t have a dog,
是因为你对狗口水过敏
because you’re allergic to their saliva.
朱诺 为了你
I have sacrificed a lot
我牺牲了很多
for you, Juno,
等过几年你搬出去住
and in a couple years, when you move out,
我就养条威玛猎犬
I’m going to get Weimaraners.
梦想远大啊
Oh, dream big.
一边玩去
Oh, go fly a kite!
朱诺
Hey, Juno.
有什么事
What can I do for you?
布里克在家吗
Bleeker home?
布里克的妈妈可能曾经是个美人
Bleeker’s mom was possibly attractive once,
但现在就跟个霍比特人似的
but now she looks like a hobbit.
就像《七宝奇谋》里那个胖子[又说错了]You know the fat one that was in The Goonies?
伙计
Hey, man.
别这么专注啊
Don’t concentrate so hard.
头发都快烧着了
I think I can smell your hair a-burnin’.
你怎么来了
Hey, what’s up?
没事 就是想来打声招呼
Not much. I just… wanted to come say hey.
有点怀念跟你在放学后
I mean, I miss, like, just hanging out with you
一起玩的感觉
on school nights, you know.
爱吃橘子糖是布里克仅有的怪癖
Orange tic tacs are Bleeker’s one and only vice.
他让我怀上的那天
The day I got pregnant,
嘴里的味道那是相当美味浓郁
his mouth tasted really tangy and delicious.
我的天 你真是
Boy, you really…
比前阵子更加”孕”味十足了
Really seem to be getting, pregnant-er these days.
我联♥系♥了个私人收养
You know, I set up this whole private adoption,
圣克芬德的一对夫妇
and this… this married couple
同意收养这孩子了
in like St. Cloud, they’re… they’re going to be the parents.
-所以… -真的吗
– So, it’s… – Really?
真的
Yeah.
他们怎么样
Wow, what are they like?
丈夫酷毙了
Well, I mean, the guy? He’s awesome.
他叫马克
His name is Mark and…
喜欢老式恐怖片
he likes old horror movies
还会弹吉他
and he plays the guitar.
我们下午还一起玩来着
We actually hung out this afternoon.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
可能不正常吧
Probably not, but…
我爸爸和布伦达谈过了
Listen, I talked to Dad and Bren and they said
他们不会告诉你父母的
they wouldn’t narc you out to your folks, so…
好的
Okay.
我们不该再闹脾气了
I think we should be cool, you know?
让我松了口气
That’s a relief.
再过不久我就成了大肚蠢婆娘了
I’m gonna start looking like a pretty big dork soon.
我大着肚子你还觉得我可爱吗
You still going to think I’m cute when I’m huge?
我一直都觉得你可爱
I always think you’re cute.
你很美
I think you’re beautiful.
少来 布里克
Geez, Bleek.
真的
I do.
朱诺 等这事结束
Hey, June bug, you know, when this is all over,
我们应该把乐队再搞起来
we should get the band back together.
好啊 肯定会出彩的
Yeah. I mean, that would be…that would be awesome.
但得等迪诺把鼓面修好
I mean, once Tino gets the new drumhead,
就可以开演了
we’re just, like, ready to rock.
我们…
And, I mean, we could…
我们俩也可以复合
we could always get back together, too.
只要你想的话
It’s an option.
我们在一起过吗
Were we together?
在一起过啊
Yeah, we were once, you know,
就那次
that… that time.
卡特里娜·德·沃特怎么样
What about Katrina De Voort?
你绝对能约到她
You could totally go out with Katrina De Voort.
我不喜欢卡特里娜
I don’t like Katrina.
身上一股浓汤味
She smells like soup.
你闻过就知道了
I mean, have you ever smelled her?
她家也都是一股浓汤味
And her whole house smells like soup.
好了
Okay.
这是乳黄和奶酪黄
So we have custard and cheesecake.
都是黄的
They’re yellow.
我想先挑点中性的颜色
Right. I wanted to pick something that was gender-neutral
确定了孩子的性别后
until we get the baby and then we can just add
再明确区分一下
a more decisive palette.
为什么所有人都认为黄色是中性色
Why does everybody think yellow is gender-neutral?
没见哪个人的卧室涂成了黄色
I don’t know any guy with a yellow bedroom.
这是婴儿室
It’s for babies.
在这种光线下
I’m thinking more custard.
应该是乳黄色
Just with this light.
或许我该再多试几种颜色
I don’t know, maybe I should I should paint a larger swatch,
或是在不同的墙上试试
or just try it on a different wall.
你也可以等上几个月
Or you can wait a few more months.
婴儿又不会气势汹汹地走进来
Like the baby’s going to come storming in here
非得要一面色彩缤纷的墙
demanding dessert-colored walls.
《怀孕百科》上说准备婴儿室
What to Expect says that readying the baby’s room
是女人必须经历的过程
is an important process for the woman.
特别是在收养的情况下
Especially if you’re adopting.
这叫做”筑巢”
It’s called “Nesting.”
筑巢
Nesting?
没错
Yeah.
你要用树枝和口水做个婴儿床吗
Are you going to build a crib out of sticks and spit?
你也该看看那本书
Well, you should read the book.
我标出了爸爸要看的章节
I flagged the daddy chapters. They’re…
现在刷漆还太早了
I think it’s too early to paint.
这就是我的意见
That’s my opinion.
我不同意
I disagree.
这面墙也挂点东西
This wall is going to need something.
中间挂我们的第一张全家福
Our first family photo right in the middle.
就在那
Right up there.
你能想象到吗
Can you see it?
真好吃 这脆饼跟甜甜圈似的
Yum! This pretzel tastes like a friggin’ donut.
宝贝 分我点啊
Well, share the love, sweetie.
不行 你不能吃
No, you can’t have any.
她骚扰我
She’s assaulting me.
她不给我吃新鲜出炉的好吃的
She’s denying me fresh-baked goodness.
-天啊 -怎么了
– Oh, my God. – What?
是她
That’s her.
瓦妮莎·劳瑞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!