-你需要的是 -我最好把它切咸两断
-Now, what you need… -I’d better bisect this section here.
你需要的是拉木头的工具
What you need is a log puller.
我说拉木头的工具
I said a log puller!
小子 我不是聋子
I ain’t deaf, sonny.
不用这样
There’s no need to…
你刚说拉木头的工具
Did you say log puller?
真巧 你眼前
And by a lucky coincidence you see before you,
这位漂亮小姐身上展示的 就是全新改良
modeled by the lovely little lady, the new, improved,
获得专利的 专用拉木头工具
patented, handy dandy, never-fail little giant log puller.
忙碌水獭的好帮手
The busy beaver’s friend.
真的吗
You don’t say?
品质保证 坚固耐用
Guaranteed not to wear, tear, rip or ravel.
转个圈 让客户仔细看看商品
Show the customer the merchandise.
节省百分之六十六 拖木头时间
And it cuts log-hauling time 66 percent.
百分之六十六
Sixty-six percent, eh?
太好了
Think of that.
-要怎么用 -简单得不得了
-Well, how’s it work? -Why, it’s no work at all.
只要把这个环 像这样套在木头上
You merely slip this ring over the limb like this
然后拉
and haul it off.

Uh, say…
我试用一下如何
You mind if I slip it on for size?
请便
Help yourself, friend.
好 借我用用怎么样
OK. Don’t mind if I do.
小子 怎么拿下来
How do you get the consarned thing off, sonny?
你问对了 你问对了
Glad you brought that up. Glad you brought that up.
只要把带子 放在牙齿中间
To remove it, simply place the strap between your teeth…
像这样
Like this?
对 然后用力咬
Correct, friend. Now bite hard.
看到没
You see?
掉了
It’s off.
真简单
Say, that is simple.
我们要走了 所以
Well, friend, we’ll be on our way now, so…
小子 等等
Uh-uh-uh. Not so fast now, sonny…
我要试用满意了
I’ll have to make certain it’s satisfactory
才付钱啊
before we settle on a price.
不用了 是你的了
Oh, no, it’s all yours, friend.
送你
You can keep it.
真的
Eh… I can, eh?
真的
I can?
这是免费样品
Uh-huh. It’s a free sample.
太感谢了
Well, thanks a lot.
太感谢了
Thanks ever so…

Say!
真好用
It works swell.
当她把那个可怕的口罩 戴在我嘴上
But when she put that horrible muzzle on me…
不用再说了 我都知道
Say no more. I get the whole picture.
姑妈 猫 口罩
Aunts. Cats. Muzzles.
谁叫你要寄人篱下
Well, that’s what comes of tying yourself down to one family.
你没有家吗
Haven’t you a family?
一天换一个
One for every day of the week.
重点是 我不属于他们
The point is, none of them have me.
我不懂你的意思
I’m afraid I don’t understand.
很简单
It’s simple.
你看
You see…

Hey.
该吃晚餐了
Something tells me it’s suppertime.
来 跟我走 你就知道了
Come on. I’ll show you what I mean.
这是苏兹家
Take the Schultzes here.
小费兹 他们都这样叫我
Little Fritzie, that’s me, Pige,
这是星期一的家
makes this his Monday home.
-星期一的家 -对啊
-Monday home? -Ach, ja.
星期一苏妈妈
Monday’s is Mama Schultz
会煮维也纳炸肉片
cooking der Wiener Schnitzel.
非常好吃的
Mmm. Delicious.
这里是欧伯恩家 我在这里
Now, O’Brien’s here is where little Mike,
叫小麦克
that’s me again, Pige,
-星期二的家 -每星期二
-comes of a Tuesday. -Of a Tuesday?
对啊
Begorra.
有好吃的玉米牛肉
That’s when they’re after having their darling corned beef.
你看 当一个人自在逍遥
You see, Pige, when you’re footloose and collar-free,
就能享受最好的
well, you take nothing but the best.
嘿 汤尼之家
Hey! Tony’s!
汤尼之家
当然 特别的日子 该到特别的地方
Of course. The very place for a very special occasion.
来 我有专用入口
No, this way, Pige. I have my own private entrance.
在这里等我
Wait here.
等等 我来了 我
Just one minute. I’m a-coming. I’m…
搞什么 今天又不是愚人节
What’s a-matter? Somebody’s a-makin’ da April Fool…
哦 是你
Oh, hello, Butch.
你怎么这么久没来
Where you been so long?
嘿 乔 看看谁来啦
Hey, Joe, look who’s here.
真想不到 是长云
Well, what do you know? It’s Butch.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
乔 快拿点上好的骨头来 不然长云要把我吃了
Joe, bring some bones for Butchy before he eat me up.
好 汤尼
OK, Tony. OK.
上好的骨头来了
Bones a-coming up.
她是谁
What’s this?
嘿 乔 你看
Hey, Joe, look.
长云交了新的女朋友
Butchy, he’s got a new girlfriend.
好小子
Well, a son of a gun!
他交了一个长发妹
He’s a got a cockerel Spanish a-girl.
嘿 长云 她真漂亮
Hey, she’s a pretty sweet kiddo, Butch.
听汤尼的话 跟炸个定下来好吗
You take-a Tony’s advice and a-settle down with this-a one, eh?
“炸个”
“This a-one?”
是这个 这 哦
This one. This… Oh!
你知道汤尼
Tony, you know.
他发音不标准
He’s a-not a-speaking English a-pretty good.
首先准备张桌子
Now, first we fix-a the table.
-汤尼 你要的骨头 -好骨头
-Here’s your bones, Tony. -OK, bones. Bones?
乔 你怎么搞的 我打你啊
What’s the matter for you, Joe? I break-a your face.
今晚要请长云吃大餐
Tonight, Butch, he gets the best in the house.
好 汤尼 你是老板
OK, Tony, you the boss.
告诉我 你想吃什么
Tell me, what’s your pleasure?
单点还是套餐
À la carte? Dinner?

Ah-ha. OK.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
长云说
Butch-a, he says
他要两份特调意大利面
he wants-a two spaghetti speciale.
牛肉丸多一点
Heavy on the meats-a ball.
汤尼 狗不会说话
Tony, dogs don’t talk.
-他跟我说的 -好 他跟你说
-He’s a-talking to me! -OK, he’s a-talking to you.
你是老板
You the boss.

Now here you are.
城里最好吃的意大利面
The best spaghetti in town.
今夜
For this is the night
真美妙
It’s a beautiful night
我们叫它
And we call it
爱的夜晚
Bella notte
仰望天空
Look at the skies
布满星辰
They have stars in their eyes
就在这醉人的爱的夜晚
On this lovely bella notte
与爱人
Side by side
依偎
With your loved one
令人更加振奋
You’ll find enchantment here
今夜织出神奇魅力
The night will weave its magic spell
当爱人就在你身旁
When the one you love is near
今夜
For

This is the night
置身天堂
And the heavens are right
就在这醉人的
On this lovely
爱的夜晚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!