Well, I found out, you know, about the Lampington’s disease
我就辞职来这里了
and, well, I up and quit my job.
你为什么要这么做啊
Well, what would make you do something like that?
我觉得在那里做没有什么前途
I didn’t feel like I had a future there.
而且 既然你都辞职了
Besides, after you quit
我就更没有理由在那里做下去了
I didn’t feel like I had a reason to be there.
生命中有更重要的可能呢
It seemed like there should be more possibilities in life.
天啊 你居然看了我的可能事件本啊
Oh, no! You done up and read my Possibilities book.
什么是可能事件本啊
Well, what exactly is a Possibilities book?
乔治娅 我要和你谈谈
Georgia, I gotta talk to you.
好啊 说吧
Okay. Talk to me.
我不能在这种地方说啊
I can’t do it now, here on a ledge!
来吧 说吧 就在这里
Come on now, you’re gonna have to.
我事情做到一半 不能离开这里
I’m kind of in the middle of something here.
嗯 听着 我
Well, look, I…
乔治娅 我想了很多
Georgia, I had all kind of thoughts running through my mind.
我应该很早就告诉你了 我不知道自己是怎么想的
I should’ve told you this a long time ago. I don’t know what I thought or…
我怎么想不重要
It doesn’t even matter what I thought.
重要的是 我喜欢你
I have feelings for you.
乔治娅·伯德 我想你和在一起
Georgia Byrd, I want to be with you.
不管是这里的五分钟 还是将来的五十年
Whether if it’s for five minutes here on this ledge, or 50 years.
– 我喜欢这家伙 – 我也是
– I like this guy. Good guy. – Me, too.
来吧 不要这样
Oh, come on, knock it off.
为什么当我快死的时候…
Now, why you gonna send him all the way around here
你去把他送来我身边
when you know I gotta die?
– 你在和谁说话啊 – 上帝
– Who you talking to, baby? – God.
你好
Hello!
天啊
Oh, God.
– 看来我们是唯一留在下面的人了 – 我们也上去吧
– We’re the only ones not up there. – We should join them.
古普塔医生送来的紧急传真乔治娅·伯德小姐
Urgent fax to Miss Georgia Byrd from Dr. R. Gupta!
你是被误诊的 是机器有问题
You were misdiagnosed due to a faulty dog scan.
你没被感染兰平顿病毒 你会活下来的
You don’t have Lampington’s disease. You’re going to live!
– 我不会死了 – 不会的
– I’m not gonna die? – No!
– 我会活下去 – 是的
– I’m gonna live? – Yes!
我会活下去 我会活下去 我会活下去
I’m gonna live! I’m gonna live! I’m going to live, everybody!
你不会收回说过的话吧
I hope that doesn’t mean you want to rethink that last statement.
那个关于五分钟 五十年 以及刚说的所有的话
About the five minutes or the 50 years, and all that.
不会
Oh, no.
五分钟 五十年 还是一百年 甚至是一万年
Five minutes, 50 years, 100 years, a million years,
只要我活着
my whole life!

All right!
好啊
All right!
– 我们可以离开这里了么 – 好啊
– Can we get off this ledge now? – Yeah.
这里快把人冻成冰棍儿了
It’s colder than a snowman’s ass out here.
克拉根你刚刚说什么 什么准备好了
What do you say, Mr. Kragen? You ready?
– 你想的怎么样了啊 – 进去吧
– You had enough of this? – Yeah, go in inside.
– 我们应该去暖和一下了 – 把手给我 小心 小心
– Yeah, it’s time to get warm. – Give me your hand. Careful, careful.
我想和你说 谢谢
I want to tell you, thank you,
我决定改变一下我的人生
and I’m gonna make a lot of changes in my life.
我还决定拿其他人来做封面了
I’m gonna put somebody else on the cover of the magazine, too.
你真幽默 我们不过谈了短短的一会会
You are funny. You had me going for a minute.
而且你错了 我不想上封面
You so wrong. How you gonna do me like that?
来吧 宝贝 来吧
Come on, baby. Come on.
就这样 把小龙虾放进去 亲爱的
Yeah, now we go. Put them crawfish in there, baby.
尝一下怎么样 闻一下
How about a little taste? Smell.
不要问我 我是来度假的
Don’t ask me. I’m only here on holiday.
所以不想操心是吧
Yeah, don’t be careful now, huh?
天啊 所有的人都来了
Hey, it’s getting crazy out there! Everybody’s arriving.
– 来吧来吧 – 我们去见你朋友吧
– Come on, baby, let’s go. – Go out and see to your friends.
剩下的交给我好了
And I’ll take care of the rest.
– 真的 – 没问题
– Okay? – Okay.
记住了 问题不是你如何开始 而是你如何结束
Remember, it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.
好的 好
Okay, all right.
谢谢
Merci!
乔治娅餐厅
– 欢迎 欢迎 欢迎 – 多谢你们过来
– Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. – Thank you for coming.
– 多谢你们过来 – 欢迎来乔治娅的小店
– Thank you so much for coming. – Welcome to Georgia’s.
– 亲爱的 – 宝贝
– My baby! – Tough guy!
– 我的宝贝啊 – 恭喜
– Who’s my little guy? – Congratulations.
– 罗谢尔 – 谢谢 谢谢
– Rochelle. – Thank you. Thank you.
你真做到了啊
You did it!
– 我辞职了 – 谢谢
– I quit my job. – Thank you.
你也辞职了 哈哈 恭喜
You did? Oh, congratulations.
– 我辞职了 – 我就不应该做这份工作
– I quit my job! – You should never have had that job.
– 我很高兴听到你这么说 – 我辞职了 哈
– I’m so glad. – Hi, I quit my job!
市长先生 好 迪安小姐 你好 最近怎么样啊
Hi, Mr. Mayor. Hi, Mrs. Dean. How’re you doing?
– 欢迎 – 欢迎来乔治娅的小店
– Welcome. – Come on in to Georgia’s.
很高兴见到你 迪安小姐 这是我的荣幸
Good to see you. Mrs. Dean, it’s a pleasure.
恭喜 多谢你来看我
Congratulations! Thank you so much for inviting me.
– 多谢你来看我 – 谢谢 恭喜你们了
– Thank you for coming! – Thank you. Congratulations.
– 她很喜欢你啊 – 恭喜
– She loves you. – Congratulations.
多谢
Thanks for coming.
我的荣幸
Pleasure.
希望之书
现实之书
伯恩斯小姐回到学校了
Ms. Burns went back to school.
水疗管理学校
Spa Management school.
她的脖子再也不疼了
She has no more tension in her neck.
巩特尔小姐开了自己的侦探事务所
Ms. Gunther opened her own detective agency.
现在她以翻看别人的东西为生
Now she gets paid to go through people’s stuff.
迪迪埃主厨作为嘉宾上了埃默里尔的节目
Chef Didier was a guest on Emeril’s show.
没人听得懂他说什么
No one understood a word he said.
阿达米安先生被公交车撞了
Mr. Adamian was hit by a bus.
他当时在打电♥话♥
Talking on his cell phone at the time.
古普塔离开了克拉根诊所
Dr. Gupta left the Kragen clinic.
去喜马拉雅山上修行
For an ashram high in the Himalayas.
克拉根的妻子拿走了一大半钱
Kragen’s wife took most of his money.
证券交易委员会拿走了剩下的
The SEC took the rest.
他马上就去追随古普塔了
He joined Gupta as his first initiate.
乔治娅和肖恩结婚了
Georgia and Sean got married.
当然不会举♥行♥传统的婚礼
A traditional ceremony was out of the question.
乔治娅决定把每一天都过得轰轰烈烈
Georgia was determined to live every single day to the fullest.
现实之书

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!