是啊 你滑得不错那
Yeah, you’re looking good.
– 看她滑得 – 马修
– Look at her go! – Matthew?
马修
Matthew!
– 玩的很开心啊 – 不全是
– Enjoying yourself? – Not really.
请不要这样做
Please, don’t do that.
你难道不相信有转身这种事么
I guess you don’t believe in turning?
我相信 但我不知道怎么做
I believe in it, I just don’t know how to do…
抱住我 请抱住我
Oh, hold me, hold me! Please!
– 离开我的滑雪橇 – 好的好的 我知道怎么做了
– Please get off of my skis! – Okay, I think I’ve got it.
让我走
Let me go.
对不起 我很好 很好
Sorry. I’m okay! I’m okay!
真该死
Damn you!
还没有人能让我摔个嘴啃泥 TMD
Nobody makes me do a face-plant! Damn it!
注意你的用词
Watch your mouth!
你到底在做什么 想谋杀我么
What the hell are you doing? You trying to kill me?
当心
Watch out!
快离开这里
Get over here, you!
他们应该不让你进山的 你应该…
They should get you off this mountain! You figure…
你…你这样滑雪…
You… You ski like that,
你会坐两年牢的
you’re gonna be in court for the next two years!
对我来说无所谓 宝贝
That’s fine with me, baby.
天啊
Oh, my God.
现在我们打算离开你…
And we are going to leave you now
– 好好休息沉思一下 – 谢谢
– to relax and meditate. – Thank you.
为什么 上帝
Why, Lord?
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
我想活下去
I want to live.
你想对我做什么啊
What are you trying to do to me, huh?
你脖子需要好好按♥摩♥一下
You have big knot in neck.
是你工作的时候姿势不好而造成的
You do something at work where you hold head in strange position.
你居然说我…
Excuse me? Are you suggesting that I…
也许是你经常拿脖子夹着电♥话♥
Too much holding phone on neck, maybe.
你给我闭嘴的好
You know what? Why don’t you just shut up
然后乖乖做你该做的
and do what you’re supposed to do, okay?
你不过是个按♥摩♥师 不是我的生活教练
You’re a masseuse, not a life coach!
对不起
Excuse me.
你好 喂
Hey. Hey!
我不喜欢你和这位女士说话的方式
I don’t like the way you’re talking to that woman.
我很抱歉打搅了你 伯德小姐 但是她弄痛了我
I’m sorry if I disturbed you, Ms. Byrd. She was hurting me, though.
我不管这么多 你不应该和工作人员这么说话
I don’t care. You don’t talk to working people that way.
这里的问题很明显
Now, it’s plain to see what the problem is here.
你的颈部肌肉紧张师因为你老是和克拉根先生混在一起
You got tension in your neck ’cause you keep going down on Mr. Kragen.
但他结婚了
And he’s a married man.
至少这位小姐在帮你
At least this poor lady is trying to work it out of you.
所以不要拿她来出气
Don’t take it out on Brigitta.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 好好享受按♥摩♥
Anyway, enjoy your massage.
– 非常感谢 – 再见
– Thank you very much. – Bye.
我和他搞在一起就那么明显么
Is it that obvious that I’m sleeping with him?
我知道了
I knew it.
在公♥司♥里 其他的女人甚至都不愿意和我说话
None of the other women at the company will even talk to me.
凭这点我就知道了
I’m marked by this.
以前都没有人和我这么说过
And there’s no one in my life who I can talk to about it.
如果我一直都那么在意人们怎么看我 我就不要睡了
Well, I wouldn’t lose too much sleep over what other people think.
姑娘 我们可是在做冥想啊
Now, come on, girl, we’re supposed to be meditating.
我在公♥司♥呆了六年
I’ve been at the company six years.
你知道么 我工作很努力的
I’ve worked really hard, you know?
但是你不知道 其实我很讨厌零售业的
Oh, you don’t understand. I hate the retail business.
相信我 宝贝 我理解
Oh, believe me, baby, I understand.
我自己也在零售业做了十年
I worked in the retail business for 10 years myself.
我知道所有的事
Look, I know this whole story.
我妹妹也在和一个已婚的男人约会
My sister was seeing a married man.
马修会和他老婆离婚的
Matthew’s gonna leave his wife.
对她来说可能很痛苦 但是他就是要离开她
It’s a bad time for her right now, but he is gonna leave his wife.
孩子 我知道你有这样的幻想
Baby, come on, now. I know you’re holding out some hope
可事实是 他们虽然不是坏人 但是他们是很贪婪的人
but come on, they’re never bad people, they’re greedy people.
他们要这要那的
They want a little bit of this, little bit of that, little bit of that…
他们不会离开他们的老婆
They ain’t leaving their wives.
是你需要离开他
Yeah, you just need to leave him.
事情不是那么简单 如果我离开他了 那我就丢了工作
It’s not that easy. If I leave him, I’ll have to quit my job.
那我做什么好呢 我都没有上完学
What am I going to do? I didn’t finish school.
那么就继续去读书啊
Well, then you go back to school.
就这样 我们就解决了啊
There now, we solved it.
还是让我们来解决一点严肃的事情 比如世界粮食短缺
Let’s tackle something heavy, like world hunger.
你至少发现她在什么吧
Well, did you at least find out what she’s doing here?
她仅仅在享受生活 不像我们
She’s just here enjoying herself. Unlike us.
我怎么能享受生活啊
How can I enjoy myself?
迪林斯突然告诉我他的委员会…
Dillings is suddenly telling me that his committee
置疑我财产的来源
has problems with my acquisitions.
马修 那和乔治娅有什么关系那
Matthew, what does that have to do with Georgia?
乔治娅是么 应该你来告诉我吧
Oh, Georgia, is it now? Oh, well, why don’t you tell me?
我不知道马修 她说她是零售业的
I don’t know, Matthew. She said she worked in retail.
我有没有告诉过你 她曾经告诉我
Did I mention to you how she told me
你有个很差劲的第四销♥售♥区
you were gonna have a shitty fourth quarter?
她怎么可能会知道啊
How can she possibly know about our fourth quarter?
我自己都几乎不知道这件事情
I barely know about our fourth quarter.
她或许是沃尔玛的经理主管
Well, maybe she’s an executive for Wal-Mart.
竞争者不会乐意看见你
I mean, the competition wouldn’t want to see you
扩大你的零售业帝国 不是么
triple the size of your retail empire, would they?
你知道么 就是这样 这样的
You know what? That’s it. That’s it!
她来这里是要挑拨我和那些家伙的关系
She’s here to drive a wedge between me and those guys.
如果我得不到他们的支持 那我就死定了
If I don’t have their support, my bill is dead on the floor.
那就是她要做的 我现在需要休息 是的 那才是我需要的
That’s what’s gonna happen, see? I need to relax, that’s what I need to do.
天啊 我的血压啊
Oh, God, my blood pressure is…
你知道么 我要做些能让我放松的事情
You know what? I need to just do something to relax.
– 来这里… – 吃点降血压的药吧 马修
– Come here… – Take a cold plunge, Matthew.
什么
What?
乔治娅
Georgia?
你们见过乔治娅么
You guys seen Georgia?
有段时间没见她了
I ain’t seen her in a while.

No.
你在干什么啊 把这个地方包起来
Hey, what are you doing, casing the place?
乔治娅在哪里
Where’s Georgia?
哦 你是那个家伙
Hey, you’re that guy.
你是那个有希望的男人 书里有你
You’re the Possibilities man. The guy in the book.
什么 什么书 你在说什么
What? What book? What are you talking about?
– 乔治娅在哪里 – 等着
– Where’s Georgia? – Hold on.
– 什么 – 等着
– What? – Hold on.
这个是我在她垃圾桶里找到的
Here, I found this in her garbage can.
这是从雇员月本上剪下来的
That’s my employee of the month photo.
– 她说过什么么 – 没有
– Did she say anything about me? – No.
为什么 你喜欢她 对么
Why? You like her, right?
她有说她去哪里了么
Easy, killer. Did she say where she was going?
一个有温泉之类的地方
A place with healing waters or something.
这件事很重要 帮忙仔细想想好么
Look, it’s really important that you remember, all right, little man?
也许是这里的某个地方
Maybe it’s in here somewhere.
我知道她离开前和我说过
I know she told me before she left.
我想就是这个地方 好像是卡罗什么什么 就是这个名字
I think this is it. Calamari Vary, I think the name is.
– 卡洛维发利 – 对 卡洛维发利就是这里
– Karlovy Vary? – Yeah, Karlovy Vary, that’s it!
– 晚上好 乔治娅 – 好
– Oh, good evening, Georgia. – Hi.
– 今天怎么样 – 很好 谢谢
– How are you this evening? – Good, thanks.
你过来和我们一起吧
Why don’t you join us?
我们有足够的空间 不是么 马修
We got plenty of room at our table, don’t we, Matthew?
– 是啊 – 请过来吧
– Sure, yeah, why not? – No, please. Please, come join us.
– 好了 来吧 就这样决定了 – 晚上好 伯德小姐
– Yes, come, it’s decided. – Good evening, Ms. Byrd.
迪迪埃厨师已经为你预留了一个桌子 请跟我来
Chef Didier has reserved a special table for you. If you’d like to come with me.
多谢 对了 不如你们过来和我坐吧
Well, thank you, but why don’t you join me?
我有个预定的座位了哦
It seems I have a special table.
– 多谢你邀请我们 – 多谢 谢谢
– Thanks so much for having us. – Oh, thank you. Thank you.
你看起来漂亮极了
You really look beautiful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!