– Easy to clean? – You just hose it down.
用水冲是吧
Just hose it down, huh?
– 你是不是今天休息 – 是啊
– Are you on your break? – Yes.
我今天来这里就是想问你一些事情
Well, that’s why I’m here. I wanted to ask you something.
什么
Ask me what?
我能不能按照员工优♥惠♥价买♥♥这个烤架
Do you think I’ll get my store discount if I buy this thing?
当然 你当然能优♥惠♥
Well, of course. Of course you get your store discount.
但是我上个星期卖♥♥给你一个烤架了啊
But I just sold you a grill last week, remember?
是啊 但那是旅行用的木炭火盆
Yeah. But that was a hibachi. That was for traveling.
应该有人告诉你
I think somebody should’ve told you when you got this thing
当你有草坪或者后院之类的 你才需要这东西
that you’re supposed to have a lawn or a backyard or something.
少说话多帮忙
Okay, how about a little more lifting and a little less talking?
看起来不错 闻起来也很香
That looks good. Smells good, too.
就这样做好了
All right, there you have it.
一份简单的克力奥尔式烤鸭
A simple Creole roasted duck hash en cro?te.
现在你要做的就是
Now, what you can do with this here
放一点点欧芹
is you can take a little bit of the parsley,
和洋葱 如果你喜欢的话 以及任何你喜欢的东西
and onion if you like, if that’s what you like.
但是我喜欢做的是 当然只有有胆量的人才会这么做
But here’s what I like to do. Now, this is only for the brave ones.
给那些没有心脏病的人
For those who don’t get a lot of heartburn.
我喜欢在里面加一些辣酱 加一点情趣
I like to kick some of that hot sauce on there, spice it up something.
来吧 欢迎品尝
Please, come on and enjoy some.
借过
Excuse me.
这是我为你特制的
Now, I made this special for you.
我去掉了松果
I left the pine nuts out
因为它们可能会影响你的假牙
’cause I know they get up under your bridgework sometimes.
你真贴心
Aren’t you sweet?
– 谢谢 – 打扰一下
– Thank you. – Excuse me.
你在竞选救助军的将军还是什么
Are you bucking for General of the Salvation Army or what?
别再给那些乞丐吃的了
Stop feeding the moochers.
我们…
We always have
每周三都有“免费品尝”这个活动的 阿达米安先生
our Wednesday morning sales demonstration, Mr. Adamian.
不 不 恰恰是出于这种考虑…
No, no. That’s exactly the kind of thinking
我们当初才把这个店铺设在在商场的第十一区
that put this store in Chapter 11 in the first place.
现在 克拉根先生正在努力改变我们商场的企业文化
Now, Mr. Kragen, he’s trying to change the culture around here.
而我们现在的企业文化 就是钱
And by culture, I mean money.
所以 如果你还在意你在这里的前途的的话
Now, if you care about your future here,
我建议你还是好好遵守这个程序吧 伯德小姐
I suggest you get with the program, Miss Byrd.
《福布斯》
马修•克拉根 零售业大亨
你读过这个了么 关于克拉根的报导
Have you read this? Kragen’s awesome.
– 每个人都有一本 – 再读一次
– Everybody got one. – Read it again.
喂 喂
Yeah. Yup?
是的 是的
Yup. Yup.
嗯 那么再顾一个圣诞老人 当然 他必须要胖
Well, then, hire another Santa. Of course, he has to be fat.
顾客们请注意…
Attention Kragen shoppers,
今天的圣诞前优♥惠♥在第二层
today’s pre-Christmas sales are on the second level.
乔治娅 对不起 我没想到会吓到你 对不起
Georgia. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m sorry.
哦 天那 对不起
Oh, my God. I’m sorry.
不是 是我不好
No. I’m sorry.
我刚刚太专注于做自己的事情了 有点失神
I’m kind of in my own little world up here.
你怎么到厨具区这里来了
What brings you to cookware?
是那个香味 说实话 我不由自主
It’s that smell, to tell you the truth. I can’t help it.
这味道沿着电动扶梯飘香下去 通常我可以抵挡的 但是…
It wafts down the escalator, usually I can resist, but…

Oh.
哦 请尝一尝
Oh, well, please have some.
我可能将因为这个被炒鱿鱼
I’ll probably get fired over this.
你曾经有没有过因为一种气味而回忆起一段往事
Did you ever have a smell that triggers a memory?
这个气味就像我妈妈家的一样
This smells like my mama’s house.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这真是难以置信 好吃极了
That’s incredible. Incredible.
你知道 我只是在这里卖♥♥厨具的
You know, I’m just trying to sell the cookware.
你在哪里学得的厨艺
Where did you become a chef?
法国 还是欧洲的其他什么地方
France, or someplace European or something?
哦 不 我不是厨师 我从来没去过法国
Oh, no, I’m not a chef. I’ve never been to France.
我到过最远的地方了就是阿♥拉♥巴马州的Mobile了
I ain’t never been further north than Mobile, Alabama.
这只是我的爱好 我非常喜欢做菜
You know, it’s just a hobby. Something I really enjoy doing.
爱好
A hobby, huh?
我从来没参加过培训或者其他什么
I never trained or anything.
你打算去参加培训么
You gonna train?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许有一天会的
Someday. Maybe.
我在想 如果你有空
Look. I was wondering, sometime, if you’re free
我想也许我们可以…
I thought maybe we could…
– 哦 对不起 – 我来 我来
– Oh, I’m sorry. – I’ll get it. I’ll get it.
你有…
You got…
哦…乔治娅
Oh… Georgia!
克拉根商场诊所
哦 发生什么了 她没事儿吧
Whoa! What happened? Is she okay?
她撞到头了
She hit her head.
帮我开下门
Give me a hand, please.
那又怎样 只是撞了一个包而已
So what? It’s just a bump.
小心她的头 别再撞一下
Watch her head. Don’t hit her head again.
我爱你
I love you.
伯德女士 能听见么
Miss Byrd, can you hear me?
你能听见我说的么 伯德女士
Can you hear me, Miss Byrd?
你能听到我说的话么
Can you hear the words that are coming out of my mouth?
我伸出了几个手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
一个 两个 还是更多
Is it one, two, or more?
发生什么事儿了
What’s going on here?
乔治娅 你没事儿吧 乔治娅
Georgia, are you okay? Georgia?
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
我觉得她需要做一个CAT扫描
I think we should do a CAT scan.
什么 那很麻烦的 不是吗
What? That’s a big ticket number, isn’t it?
我不认为我们需要那么做
I didn’t think we did that kind of thing around here.
我们有一个新机器 二手的 但对我们来说是新的
Well, we got a new machine. Used, but new to us.
我不知道这…
Yeah, I don’t know.
先生 如果不这样可能会引发工人们的的投诉…
Sir, there could be a huge workman’s comp payout
因为我们没有按照步骤来做
if we don’t follow procedure.
好吧 如果这无法避免的话
All right, only if it’s absolutely necessary.
我知道你会明白的 登记一下 跟我来
I knew you’d understand. Paperwork. Follow me.
你感觉怎么样 伯德
Are you okay, Miss Byrd?
不用站着感觉还不错
Kind of nice to be off my feet.
那我们开始了
Here we go.
别担心 伯德小姐 不会有事儿的
Now, don’t worry now, Miss Byrd. Everything will be just fine.
什么
What?
不 这不可能
No, this can’t be right.
哦 天那
Oh, my God.
哦 天那
Oh, my God.
我们再来一次 伯德小姐
We’re just going to try one more time, Miss Byrd.
这不妙
This is not good.
这相当不妙
This is not good at all.
我们看得这是什么
What are we looking at?
从片子上显示 你被病毒感染了
Well, we’re looking at the results of a virus you have, ma’am.
– 病毒 – 我相信这是兰平顿病毒
– Virus? – I believe it to be Lampington’s disease.
这种病非常少见 并且在通常情况下是对人体无害的
It’s very rare and it’s very harmless, in most cases.
– 通常情况下 – 是的
– In most cases? – Yes.
以我的情况来看呢
What about my case?
嗯 我以为第一次检查的结果出错了 所以我检查了第二次
Well, I thought I’d misread the first scan, so I did the second scan.
但它证实了我的猜测 你看这
But that just confirmed it, you see?
– 所以我被兰平顿病毒感染了 – 是的
– Okay, so I have Lampington’s? – Yes.
那么 我得的是哪一种 如果不是无害的那种
Well, which one do I have if not the harmless one?
女士 我非常抱歉地告诉你…
Ma’am, I’m very sorry to tell you…
但是我
But I…
我认为这是那种
You see, in my opinion it’s the kind that…
女士 这让我很为难 我只是
Ma’am, please! This is very, very difficult for me. I’m just…
哦 天那
Oh, dear.
我需要躺下
I need to lie down.
你看这个部分
You see this area here?
– 这是你的肿块 – 我的肿块
– This is your mass. – My mass?
你的瘤
Your tumor.
这个 这个 这个
And this, and this, and this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!