也许我有点疯狂…
And, you know, call me crazy
我尝到的这个是猪肚子炸出的油么
but am I tasting rendered lards of pork belly here?
什么
Oui?
猪肚子
Pork belly?
非常敏感的味觉
Very sensitive palate.
一半青黄有一半猪肥油
Half clarified butter and half pork fat.
– 我就知道 – 但是请你别说出去
– I knew it. – No? But you keep it to yourself.
你知道很多人害怕吃猪的肥肉
You know how some people are about pork’s fat.
是的
Yeah.
他们不喜欢猪肉…
They don’t like the pork…
迪迪埃主厨 你疯了
Chef Didier, you’re crazy!
马修 你应该谁都认识 她是谁
Matthew, you seem to know everybody. Who is she?
我也正打算问参议员同样的问题呢
I was gonna ask the Senator the same question.
– 我不认识她 – 真的 你确定不认识她
– I don’t know her. – Really? You sure about that?
你应该知道 我不认识任何黑人的
Well, for your information, I don’t know everyone who’s black.
但是 显然她知道你来自新奥尔良
Well, apparently she knows you from New Orleans?
真的么 也许是在去年的各类创业家见面会中见过我
Really? Maybe it was last year’s Entrepreneurs of Diversity.
不管她是谁 我都很羡慕她能够一次点十盘菜…
Well, whoever she is, I’d sure like to have her ordering 10 plates
一盘有一万美金捐助
at a $10,000-a-plate fundraiser.
为什么 鲍伯 难道我没有捐献足够的钱么
Why, Bob? Haven’t I’ve been contributing enough?
不马修 我不是那个意思
No, Matthew, I didn’t mean it that way.
我很感激你一直那么大方
You’ve been very generous and it’s much appreciated.
古普塔医生
Dr. Gupta.
古普塔医生
Dr. Gupta.
先生 如果你有什么医学上的问题的话 我还有…
Sir, if this is a medical question, I’m still on my break
两分三十秒的休息 才会解答你
for two and a half more minutes.
事实上 不好意思 这个问题不是关于我的
Well, actually, excuse me, it’s not about me.
是关于乔治娅·伯德 你还记得那个撞到头的女士么
It’s about Georgia Byrd. Remember the lady who hit her head?
你以为我为什么一定要休息啊
Sir, why do you think I’m so desperately trying to relax?
她最近举止奇异
Well, she’s been acting really strange lately.
她辞了职 没有再见过她
She up and quit her job. Nobody’s seen her.
我想知道你是不是说了什么让她不安的事情
And I was wondering if you had said anything that might have upset her?
– 或者你知道什么… – 对不起
– Or if you know something… – I’m sorry.
我不能透露病人的隐私 非常抱歉…
Patient privacy prevents me from commenting, I’m very sorry…
– 你必须告诉我 – 好的 好的
– You’re gonna tell me! – Okay, okay.
– 先生 – 告诉我
– Sir? – Tell me!
乔治娅·伯德快要死了
Georgia Byrd is going to die.
– 什么 – 我很抱歉
– What? – I’m very sorry.
– 什么 – 我很抱歉 先生
– What? – I’m very sorry, sir.
不 不可能那样
No, this can’t be.
我休息时间结束了 我们可以来谈论这件事情了
My break is over. We can talk about it.
快 放我下来
Come, put me down.
那真好
That’s nice.
我是充满好意的这么做的
I do it with love.
好吧
Okay.
所有的消极 后悔都离开吧
And the gonging, flushing negative energy.
等等 我要上厕所
Wait. I gotta use the bathroom.
他们说这里的水有治病的魔力
They say these waters have curative powers
能让你长命百岁
let you live to be 100.
是啊 我希望它们快起作用
Yeah, well, I hope they work fast.
参议员克拉伦斯·迪林斯
Clarence Dillings. Senator Clarence Dillings.
– 我知道你是谁 – 这么说我们认识
– I know who you are. – Oh, so, we have met.
各类创业家聚会
Entrepreneurs of Diversity?
– 不 我恐怕不是 – 华盛顿
– No, afraid not. – Washington?
他们的确认识对方
They do know each other.

Well.
教堂
Church?
– 但我上周日没有去教堂 – 对
– But I didn’t go to church last Sunday. – That’s right.
你让很多教♥徒♥很失望啊 参议员
You know, you left a whole lot of church folk disappointed, Senator.
他们投过你票的
People who voted for you.
我希望你能传达我最诚挚的歉意
I hope you’ll communicate my sincerest regrets.
我不需要你的道歉
I don’t wanna have nothing to do with your regrets.
我自己有能力
I got my hands full of my own.
我有种感觉 那女人是个麻烦
I got a gut feeling about that woman. She’s trouble.
你要知道马修 是谁说过
You know, Matthew, who was it who said,
灾难让我更加强壮
“Adversity is the stone on which I sharpen my blade”?

Me.
对不起
Excuse me.
你是伯德小姐 我们还没有相互介绍呢
Ms. Byrd, is it? We’ve not been introduced.
– 我的名字是… – 我没必要知道
– My name… – There’s no need.
所有人都知道马修·克拉根
Everybody knows Matthew Kragen.
那个宣扬 满足就是永远不满足的人
The man for whom “enough is never enough.”
她是谁
I mean, who is she?
我怎么知道她是不是
How do I know she’s not part of some
顾客监督人员或者其他什么人
consumer watchdog group or something?
又没有法律规定平常人
Well, it’s not like there’s some law
不准和议员或者参议员呆在同一家旅馆
against being at the same hotel with a congressman and a senator.
事实上 有 如果他们用我的飞机用我的钱
Actually, there is, if they’re on my plane and my dime.
好了 顾客监督人员不可能呆在四千美金一晚的套房♥的
Well, watchdogs don’t stay in $4,000-a-night hotel suites, okay?
所以我们还是先忘记
So, how about you and I just forget all about
打造零售业帝国的事
retail empire building
而先洗个澡呢
and let’s just take a little bath? Yeah?
好吧 我洗个澡
I’ll take a bath, all right.
如果这些合并的事进行的不顺利的话 这澡就花了我五百美金啊
A $500-million bath if these mergers don’t go through.
你只要张大眼睛记着我们来这里的目的就好
You just keep your eyes open and remember why we’re here.
你还好么 伯德小姐
Are you all right, Madam Byrd?
哦 我只是…只是爱死这些被子了
Yeah. I just… I just love these sheets.
我爱死它们了 恨不得带它们到周围的街区去展示一下
I love them. I was just taking them for a little ride around the block.
我是克拉伦斯 你的贴身服务员
I am Gunther. Floor valet.
哦 原来是你 帮我整理衣服的
Oh, that was you that put my clothes away.
– 是的 – 好吧
– Yeah. – Okay.
克拉伦斯小姐 你平时怎么消遣的
Well, Miss Gunther, what do you do for fun around here?
我平时怎么消遣的 夫人
What do I do for fun, madam?
当客人离开大厅的时候我给他们擦亮鞋子
I shine the guests’ shoes when they leave them out in the hall.
就这样
If that will be all.
不 不光这样 克拉伦斯小姐
No, actually, that won’t, Miss Gunther.
我想参加这些滑雪课程
I’m gonna be wanting to have one of these snowboarding lessons.
– 很好 还有其他的要求么 – 当然了
– Very good. Will that be all? – No, no.
当然有了
No, it won’t.
我想要更多的水疗的服务 就像
I want some more of these spa services. Like maybe…
就像这个海藻浮力面膜和这个反射按♥摩♥
Maybe this algae flotation wrap and the reflexology massage.
不需要抗衰老疗程么
No anti-aging treatment?
– 不 我完全不担心年龄问题 – 那就这些了啊
– No, I ain’t worried about aging. – So, that will be all?
哦 这个灌溉治疗
Yes! The colon irrigation treatment.
是我给你的礼物 也算是让我们成为朋友的一种信♥号♥♥吧
That’s my gift to you. Sort of like a “let’s be friends” gesture.
现在当你做这个疗程的时候就会想到我了
Now, you think of me when you’re having it!

Oh.
我做梦都想这样啊
I’ve been waiting my whole life to do something like this.
– 好了 我们出发 – 好
– All right then, let’s go. – Okay.
– 向前探身 – 向前探身
– Just lean forward. Lean forward. – Lean forward.
左腿 对 出发
Left leg, that’s it. And go!
出发 就这样 走 你做的很好 向前探身 保持平衡
Go, that’s it. Just go! Yeah! You got it, lean forward! Balance!
对 就这样 向前
Yeah! That’s it. Lean…
你还好吧
Are you all right?

Let’s go.
– 我们来转身 – 哦
– Let’s turn. – Oh, man.
– 你有没有感到节奏啊 – 感觉到了
– You feel the rhythm? – I feel the rhythm.
– 跟着感觉走 – 很好
– Yeah. Feel the rhythm. – That’s good.
– 就这样 明白了 – 我想我掌握到了诀窍
– That’s it. Right. You got it? – I think I got it.
那么就出发吧 记住身体向前倾 记住身体向前倾
So, go! Just lean forward. Lean forward and go!
身体向前倾 身体向前倾 身体向前倾
Lean forward. Lean forward. Lean forward.
– 身体向前倾 – 就这样 很好 很好
– Lean forward. – Yeah, that’s it, that’s great.
– 天啊 太棒了 – 很好 哦 不不
– Oh, Lord. – That’s great. No, no, no.
慢点 慢一些 不 慢点
Slow down. Slow down a bit. No. Slow down!
转向另一边 慢 慢些
Turn the board sideways! Slow, slow down!
停下来
Stop!
当心 不要挡着我 当心
Scusi! Watch out! Get out of my way! Watch it!
什么
What?
这里很陡峭 马修
It’s steep here, Matthew.
马修 这是一条很难滑的雪道啊
Hey, Matthew, this is a Black Diamond run.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!