公♥寓♥出租
Schlong 现代英语中无此词 泛指阴♥茎♥很长
阴♥茎♥
Schlong.
Wienerwurst 德语 维也纳香肠 这里指阴♥茎♥很大
老二
Wienerwurst.
Cazzo 意大利语 指男性性器官
屌♥
Cazzo.
Bitte 德语译”请” Prick 现代英语中无此词 指男性性器官
请 尝试下
Bitte. Prick! Joint!
Schweinehund 现代英语无此词 多用在英国电影 用来侮辱德国
住口 养猪的人 住口
Halt’s Maul, Schweinehund. Shut up.
去死吧
Fucking God!
我想换零钱打电♥话♥ 谢谢 -没有零钱 尽头左转那有
A phone token, please. -No tokens. At the end, on the left.
妈 我是珍妮
Maman? Yes, it’s Jeanne.
我在帕西市看到有公♥寓♥出租 我准备去看看
I’ve found a flat to rent in Passy. I’m going to see it.
之后 我答应汤姆要到车站接他
Then I’ve got to go to the station to meet Tom. I promised him.
好的 一会见 再见
OK, see you later. Bye!
我想租♥房♥♥子 我看见有出租信息
I’ve come to see the flat. I saw the sign.
出租信息 -是的
The sign? -Yes.
总是这样 没人告诉我
It’s always the same! Nobody ever tells me anything.
我想看看♥房♥♥子 -你要租吗
I’d like to see it. -You want to rent it?
还不知道呢 -那些人租了 又退了
I don’t know yet! -They rent, they leave…
而我却是最后一个知道的
and I’m the last to know.
你觉得这样好吗
Do you think that’s right?
如果你要一个人上去
If you want to go up alone…
请便 因为我怕老鼠
go on. I’m afraid of spiders.
钥匙找不着了
The key is missing.
最近老发生奇怪的事情
Strange things happen.
他们一天喝六瓶酒
They drink six bottles a day.
等等 一定有备用的钥匙
Wait! Don’t go! There must be a duplicate.
找到了
Here it is.
你一定很年轻吧
You must be very young.
请放开我
Let go of me!
她疯了
She’s crazy!
你是谁
Who are you?
你吓我一跳 你怎么进来的
You gave me a fright. How did you get in?
门没关 -是哦 我忘了关门
Through the door. -Oh, yes. I left it open.
但我没听见你进来
I didn’t hear you come in.
我早在这了 -什么
I was already here. -Sorry?
那钥匙原来是你拿了
Oh, it was you who took it.
我贿赂了管♥理♥员♥
I had to bribe the concierge.
这些老房♥子很棒
These old houses are fascinating.
这儿放张靠臂的椅子就更适合了
An armchair by the fireplace would look good.
椅子应该要
The armchair should go…
放在窗前
in front of the window.
你是美国人吗
Are you American?
你有美国口音
You’ve got an American accent.
你要租吗 -你呢
Are you going to take it? -Are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
要不要接电♥话♥
Do I answer it or not?
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?

Hello.

Hello!
没人应
There’s no one here.
没人应答
There’s no one!
我不知道
I don’t know.
你决定要租了吗
So you’re going to take it? You’ve decided?
我早就决定了
I had already decided.
但 但现在不确定了
But I’m not sure now.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
那你呢
Do you like it?!
不知道 我要考虑考虑
I don’t know. I shall have to think about it.
那要考虑快点咯
Think fast.
我以为你已经走了呢
I thought you’d left.
我天啊
Aah… Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, Jesus… Oh…
天啊
Oh, Christ.
我的老天爷
Oh, God.
小心 -他们干什么拍我们
Watch out! -Have they taken us for someone else?
这是电影 我们在拍电影
We’re in a film. We’re in a film.
如果我吻你
If I kiss you…
才能是电影
it might be cinema.
如果我搂着你
If I stroke your hair…
才能是电影
it might be cinema.
什么嘛 你认识他们吗
What’s going on? Do you know them?
说来话长 就是 一个女孩的肖像
It’s a long story. In short, Portrait of a Girl.
我接受电视台邀请拍摄 你是女主角
It’s been accepted for television! And the girl is you. It’s you!
你疯了 你应该先征求我意见的
You’re mad! You might have asked me first.
是的 但我想
Yeah, but I wanted…
我想用 珍妮在车站遇到她的未婚夫 作为片头
I wanted to start with shots of Jeanne at the station meeting her fianc?
是的 我认识他们 他们是我的助手
Yes, I know them. They’re my crew.
所以你吻我
So you kissed me…
是因为你知道这会给拍下
and you knew it was being filmed.
你个混♥蛋♥ 小人
You’re a bastard! Traitor!
这将会是个爱情故事
No, you’ll see. It will be a love story.
珍妮 告诉我 我不在的时候 你都做些什么
Tell me, Jeanne, darling. What did you do while I was away?
日夜都在想你 然后偷偷啜泣
I thought of you day and night, and I cried.
亲爱的 离开你我活不了
Darling, I can’t live without you!
太好了 停 太完美了
Wonderful! Cut! That was perfect!
我必须清洗干净
I’d have finished by now…
但警♥察♥不准我碰任何东西
but the police wouldn’t let me touch anything.
他们不相信是自杀 到处都是血
They didn’t believe it was suicide. There was so much blood everywhere.
他们让我重组现场
They had fun making me do a reconstruction.
“她走去那里”
“She went there.”
“她来到这里”
“She came through here.”
“她拉开窗帘”
“She opened the curtain.”
让我模仿她的行为
I copied all her actions.
房♥客们整夜都没睡
The guests were awake all night!
旅馆里到处都是警♥察♥
The hotel was crawling with cops!
他们围绕着血转
They enjoy playing around with blood.
都是便衣
They were all spies!
问她是否悲伤 是否她快乐
Asking if she was sad, if she was happy…
如果你们争吵
if you fought…
你结婚多久了 为何没有孩子
how long you’d been married, why you didn’t have any children.
真是猪脑袋
Pigs!
他们了解后
They got familiar right away!
然后说 “你老板不可靠”
They said, “Your boss is a bit unstable.”
“你知道他曾是个拳击手吗”
“Do you know that he was a boxer?”
然后呢
So?
“他没办法
“It didn’t work out…
就去了
so he became…
当演员”
an actor.”
“又去当鼓手
“Bongo player…
然后是南美的革命志士
revolutionary in South America…
去日本当记者”
journalist in Japan.”
“有天 他降落在塔希提岛
“One day, he lands in Tahiti…
四处乱逛
hangs around…
学法文”
learns French.”
“然后又到巴黎
“Then he comes to Paris. There…
到这里 娶了个有钱女人”
he meets a woman with money, marries her and…”
“你老板现在在做什么 ”
“Since then what has your boss done?”
“吃软饭”
“Nothing.”
我问 “可以清理了吗 ”
I say, “Can I clean up now?”
“不能 别碰任何东西”
“No! Don’t touch anything!”
“你真的认为她是自杀的 ”
“Do you really think she killed herself?”
他把我逼到墙角 试图抓住我
He pushed me into a corner and tried to paw me…
把水关了
Turn the tap off now.
也许他们要验尸了
They’ll be doing the autopsy right now.
你干嘛不关了水龙头
Why won’t you turn the tap off?
他们叫我 把你的刮胡刀给回你
They told me to give you your razor back.
不是我的
It’s not mine.
他们不需要了 调查已经结束了
They said they don’t need it anymore. The investigation is over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!