她这里
Yes, she had cuts there…
和颈子上都有伤痕
and on the neck, too… Agh!
对不起 这要放哪儿
Excuse me, where shall I put this?
你应该按门铃 -门没锁 我就放这了
You could have rung the bell. -The door was open. I’ll put it there.
放到火炉前面
In front of the fireplace.
小心 女士 -那边
Careful, Madame. -There.
这些桌子呢 -我怎么知道 他会决定的
What about the table? -How do I know? He’ll decide.
这是双人床 很大 -这里放不下
This is a king-size! -It won’t fit.
都已经花了一个钟了 你先生会找到地方放的
Well, your husband has no idea. All this in an hour… It’s not long.
真乱啊
What a mess!
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
那张靠臂椅 放在窗前
The armchair goes in front of the window.
像那样
Like that.
我只是回来还钥匙的
But I only came to return the key.
还给你 -我不在乎这钥匙
To return it to you. -I don’t care about the key.
把外套脱了
Take your coat off.
过来帮我个忙
Take your coat off and help me.
好的
OK.
把这些椅子搬到这里
Get those chairs and bring them here.
放在另一边
Put them on the other side.
也像那样
Take that, too.
这个也是
That’s it.
你一点都不浪费时间
You didn’t waste any time.
先生
Listen, monsieur!
我得走了
I’ve got to go.
先生 我真的得走了
Look, sir! I’ve got to go.
这床 大到连房♥间都放不下
The bed is too big for the room.
怎么称呼你呢
I don’t know what to call you.
我没有名字
I don’t have a name.
你想知道我的名字吗 -不 我不想
Do you want to know mine? -No, no! I don’t.
我不想知道
I don’t want to know your name.
你没有名字 我也没有 连一个也不要
You don’t have a name and I don’t have a name either. Not one name.
你疯了
You’re crazy!
也许吧 但我不想知道有关你的任何事情
Maybe I am, but I don’t want to know anything about you.
不想知道你住哪儿 或是打哪儿来
I don’t wanna know where you live or where you come from.
什么都不想知道
I wanna know nothing.
你吓到我了 -什么都不想
You scare me. -Nothing.
我们在此见面
You and I are gonna meet here…
不需要知道外面发生的事
without knowing anything that goes on outside here.
行不
OK?
为什麽
But why?
因为
Because…
我们在这里不需要名字
Because we don’t need names here.
你不了解吗
Don’t you see?
我们会忘记
We’re gonna forget…
我们所知道的一切
everything that we knew. Every…
所有的人 所有做过的事 还有我们住过的地方
All the people… all that we do… wherever we live.
忘记吧 忘掉一切
We’re going to forget that, everything, everything.
但我办不到
But I can’t.
你呢
Can you?
不知道
I don’t know.
你怕吗
Are you scared?
不怕
No.
过来
Come.
我就知道你在这 -我没想到你会这么早来
I thought you’d be here. -I expected you later.
我搭第一班火车
I took the first train.
保罗 真可怕
Oh, Paul! How awful! How awful, Paul!
爸爸有哮喘 躺在床上
Papa is in bed with asthma.
医生不准他来
The doctor wouldn’t let him come.
这样比较好
It’s better like that.
我比他强多了
I’m stronger.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
一些可以解释的东西
Something that would explain…
比如信 线索 -这什么都没
A letter, a clue. -Nothing.
我告诉过你 这什么都没有 什么都没有
I told you, there’s nothing, nothing at all.
我的小罗莎不可能
My little Rosa wouldn’t have…
不给她妈留点什么 一句话也没
Nothing for her mother. Not a word.
再找也没有用
It’s useless to keep on searching.
即使是你 是她的丈夫 也没有
Not even for you, her husband!
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我想12号♥房♥间是空的
I think room 12 is free.
用一把刮胡刀
With a razor?
什么时候发生的
What time did it happen?
不知道 在晚上吧
I don’t know. In the evening.
然后呢
And then?
然后 我在电♥话♥里都告诉过你了
Then I… I already told you on the phone…
当我发现她的时候
When I found her…
我打电♥话♥叫救护车
I called the ambulance.
在你来电后
After you called…
你♥爸♥爸和我整夜都睡不着
Papa and I stayed up all night…
谈论着你和罗莎
talking about Rosa and you.
你♥爸♥爸说话很轻
Papa kept whispering…
就像是在自己家发生的一样
as if it had happened in our house.
保罗
Paul!
在哪儿发生的 -在一个房♥间里
Where did it happen? -In one of the rooms.
她很痛苦吗
Did she suffer?
问医生 他们正在验尸
Ask the doctors. They’re doing the autopsy.
验尸
The autopsy.
我已经买♥♥了通知卡
I already had some announcement cards.
我见的够多了
I’ve seen a lot of death.
我什么事都办好了
I think of everything.
我会准备一个很庄严的
I’ll prepare her a beautiful room with flowers.
有很多卡片
The cards…
有很多花的殡仪厅
clothes, relatives, flowers.
箱子里什么都有了
You’ve got everything in that suitcase.
你什么都没忘
You didn’t forget anything.
我不希望有任何的牧师
But I don’t want any priests here.
这 -不要牧师
But… -No priests.
这 保罗 -懂吗
But, Paul… -Understand?
我们必须办一个有宗教习俗的葬礼
We have to. Funerals must be religious.

No!
罗莎不是教♥徒♥
Rosa didn’t believe.
这里没人相信他妈的上帝
Nobody believes in the fucking God here!
保罗 别吼 别这样吼
Paul, don’t shout. Don’t talk like that.
牧师不会希望有任何人自杀
The priest doesn’t want any suicides.
教堂也是 不是吗
The Church doesn’t want any suicides, do they?
他们会赦免她的 -是吗
They’ll give her absolution. -Huh?
我只要求赦免和弥撒
Absolution and a nice mass. That’s all I ask, Paul.
罗莎是我的宝贝 你明白吗
Rosa… Rosa is my little girl, do you understand?
她为何要自杀
Rosa… Why did she kill herself?
为什麽 为什么自杀
Why? Why did she commit suicide?
为什麽
Why?
你不知道 是吧
You don’t know, huh?
你的确不知道
You don’t know.
现在
Now…
让我们看着对方
Let’s… Let’s just look at each other.
什么都不知道 这样才是最美的
It’s beautiful without knowing anything.
也许
Maybe…
我们可以神交 达到高♥潮♥
Maybe we can come without touching.
神交达到高♥潮♥
Come without touching?
好吧
OK.
你的意志集中吗
Are you concentrating?
来了吗 -没
Did you come yet? -No.
太难了 -我也不行
It’s difficult! -I didn’t either yet.
你不够努力
You’re not trying hard enough.
我要帮你取个名字
I shall have to invent a name for you.
取个名字 我的天啊
A name? Oh, Jesus Christ!
我被叫过成千上万的名字
Oh, God, I’ve been called by a million names all my life.
我不想要名字 最好用吼叫声当作名字
I don’t want a name. I’m better off with a grunt or a groan for a name.
你要听听我的名字吗
Do you wanna hear my name?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!