说谎的人 裤子会着火 鼻子会跟电线一样长
Liar, liar, pants on fire, nose as long as a telephone wire.
没 我没说谎
No, I’m not.
看着我 说 “他一次都没碰过我”
Look me straight in the face and say, “He didn’t touch me once.”
他摸过我 但用他的方式
He touched me, but the way he did it.
原来是用他的方式
Aha! The way he did it.
什么方式
OK, what did he do?
屋后有两棵树
Behind the house, there were two trees.
一棵法国梧桐 一棵粟树
A plane tree and a chestnut.
我坐在法国梧桐下 他坐在粟树下
I sat under the plane tree and he sat under the chestnut.
一 二 三 我们开始自♥慰♥
And one, two, three… We each began to masturbate.
最先到达高♥潮♥的人
The first who came…
胜利
won!
你为什么不听我说
Why aren’t you listening to me?
你第一次高♥潮♥是什么时候 几岁
When did you first come? How old were you?
第一次
The first time?
我有次因为上学快迟到了
I was really late for school.
跑着下坡
I started running and it was downhill.
突然 我有了感觉
All of a sudden, I felt a strong sensation here.
我跑啊跑
So I ran and ran…
边跑就边来
and I came as I ran.
我跑得越快 来得越多
The faster I ran, the better it was and the more I came.
几天后 我又想试试那感觉
A couple of days later, I tried to do it again…
但不好运
but no luck.
你为什么不听我说
Why aren’t you listening to me?
我对你说话 像是对牛弹琴
Why do I feel like I’m talking to a brick wall when I talk to you?
你让我很孤独
Your solitude weighs on me.
这不是纵容 不是慷慨
It isn’t indulgent. It isn’t generous.
你很自私
You are selfish!
我也可以自己一人独处
I can be by myself, too, you know!
听着这音乐我睡不着
I can’t sleep with this music.
我当初来这旅馆 只是为了待一晚
I came to this hotel a long time ago, to spend one night.
但一待就是五年
And I stayed for five years.
那时爸爸和我的这家旅馆
When Papa and I had the hotel…
人们只过来投宿
people came here to sleep.
现在他们什么事情都做
Now, there’s all sorts.
躲在里面 嗑药 玩音乐
They can hide, take drugs, play music.
把你的手拿开
Take your hand away.
保罗 你不是一个人 我在这里
You’re not alone, Paul. I’m here.
你疯了
Agh! You’re crazy!
我开始了解了
I’m starting to understand.
你想要我帮你关掉他们的音乐吗
Do you want me to make them shut up?
好 我让他闭上嘴
OK. I’ll make them shut up.
保罗 你要干嘛 -我好害怕
What are you doing, Paul? -I’m afraid!
妈 你怎么了 你不高兴吗 别不高兴
What’s the matter, Mother? Are you upset? Don’t be.
没什么可生气的
There’s nothing to be upset about.
他们太容易害怕了
It takes so little to make them afraid.
我告诉你他们怕什么
I’ll tell you what they’re afraid of.
他们怕黑 想象一下
They’re afraid of the dark. Imagine that!
老妈 我要你见我朋友 打开灯
Come on, Mother. Meet my friends. -Put the light on!
你该认识些旅馆的客人
You should meet a few clients of the hotel.
各位 和我妈打声招呼
Hey, folks. I’d like you to say hello to Mom.
妈 这是酒鬼瘾君子先生
Mom, this is Mr. Juicehead Junky here.
这是
And uh…
性感先生 他是中介人员
Mr. Saxophone, he’s uh… He’s our connection, Mom.
给我们供应毒品
He gives us some hard stuff once in a while.
这是1933年的 美丽的吹♥箫♥小姐
And right here is the beautiful Miss Blowjob 1933.
当她把牙齿拿出来时 还是能吹
She still makes a few points when she takes her teeth out.
保罗 开灯 -你不打招呼吗 这是妈
The light, Paul. -Say hello, Mom! This is Mom!
妈 你怕黑吗
Oh! You afraid of the dark, Mom?
她怕黑 好可怜啊
She’s afraid of the dark. Oh, poor thing.
好了 甜心 我会照顾好你
All right, sweetheart. I’ll take care of you.
我给你光明
I’ll give you a little light.
我给你光明 别担心
I’ll give you a little light. Don’t you worry.
晚安 女士 -晚安
Good evening, Madame. -Good evening.
晚安 马赛尔
Good evening, Marcel.
晚安 保罗
Goodnight, Paul.
他是谁
Who’s that?
你喜欢他
Do you like him?
他是罗莎的情人
He was Rosa’s lover.
我跟你在房♥子里干嘛
What am I doing in this apartment with you?
为了爱情
Love?
那么
Well…
我们这么说好了
Let’s say we’re just taking a flying…
我们是在搞甜甜圈
a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.
你认为我”裱字”
So you think I’m a wore.
什么 一个什么 “裱字”
I think you’re a what? A what? A wore?
“裱字” -你是说”婊♥子♥” 对吗
A wore. -You mean whore.
对 婊♥子♥
Yes, a whore. Whore.
不是 你是想搭讪的传统女孩
No, you’re just a good old-fashioned girl… trying to get along.
我比较喜欢当婊♥子♥
I prefer to be a whore.
你为什么搜我口袋
Why were you going through my pockets?
想知道你是谁
To find out who you are.
想知道你是谁 -对
To find out who you are. -Yes.
如果你仔细看 会发现藏在拉链后面的我
Well, if you look real close, you’ll see me hiding behind my zipper.
我们知道他在品牌店买♥♥衣服
Well, we know that he buys clothes in some big store.
那不算什么
That’s not much.
但算是个开始
But it’s a beginning.
不是开始 是结束
That’s not a beginning, that’s a finish.
好 忘了吧
Well, OK. Let’s forget it.
你多大了 -到了这周末 我就93岁了
How old are you? -I’ll be 93 this weekend.
看起来还很年轻呢 -谢谢
Oh, you don’t look it! -Thank you.
你念过大学吗 -念过
Have you been in college? -Oh, yeah.
我读过
Yeah. I went to uh…
刚果大学
the University of Congo.
主修鲸鱼性♥交♥学 -哇
Studied whale-fucking. -Wow!
理容师通常不会上大学
Barbers don’t usually go to university.
你是说我像理容师
Are you telling me that I look like a barber?
不 那是剃刀的理容师
No, but that’s a razor’s barber.
那是理容师的剃刀
That’s a barber’s razor.
对 理容师的剃刀
Barber’s razors, yes.
或是疯子的
Or a madman’s.
你要割开我吗
So you want to cut me up?
不要
No.
这就像我在你脸上签名
That would be like writing my name on your face.
就像他们对付奴仆一样
Like they do to slaves?
奴隶的标志在屁♥股♥上 我要让你自♥由♥
Slaves are branded on the ass and I want you free.
自♥由♥ 我不自♥由♥
Free?! I’m not free!
你想知道为什么
You want to know why…
你不想知道我的一切
why you don’t want to know anything about me?
因为你讨厌女人 -是吗
Because you hate women. -Oh, really?
她们对你做了什么
What have they ever done to you?
因为 不是她们假装认识我
Well… either they always pretend to know who I am…
就是假装我不认识她们
or they pretend I don’t know who they are…
非常的无聊
and that’s very boring.
我不怕告诉你我是谁
I’m not afraid to say who I am.
我二十岁
I am 20 years old…
不要 老天
No! Jesus Christ!
别 你的猪脑袋去哪了
Don’t… Where is your brain?
头脑简单的家伙
State zitta.
懂吗
Get it?
我知道这很困难 但你要忍♥受
I know it’s tough but you’re gonna have to bear it.
这些水槽设计的真棒
You know, these sinks are really beautiful.
它们已经很少了 再也找不到了
They’re very rare, you don’t find them anymore.
我想是这些水槽 让我们共同生活
I think it’s these sinks that let you stay together.
不是吗
Hm? Don’t you think?
那是什么 这怎么回事
What’s that? What’s all this?
生气了吗
Huh? Mad? Mad?
你生气了吗
Mad? Mad?
跟你在一起很快乐
I think I’m happy with you.
再来
Again!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!