要是有婚外情 会怎样
And in case of adultery what happens to the pop marriage?
那就不只两个人修理了 有三个 或者四个人
In that case, there are three or four workers.
那爱情呢
What about love?
爱情也很通俗吗
Is love pop?
不 爱情不是通俗的
No. That’s not. Love isn’t pop.
如果不是 那是什么
Love isn’t pop. So what is it?
二个人 到秘密的地方
The workers retire to a secret flat…
脱下工作服 再次变成男人和女人
take off their overalls and become men and women again…
然后做♥爱♥
and make love.
你真妙极了
You’re wonderful.
衣服衬托了新娘
It’s the dress that makes the bride.
你比丽塔·海华丝好看
You’re better than Rita Hayworth.
比琼·克劳馥好看
Better than Joan Crawford!
比金·诺瓦克好看
Better than Kim Novak!
比洛琳·白考儿好看
Better than Lauren Bacall!
比艾娃·加德纳
Better than Ava Gardner…
当她还是米基·鲁尼的情人的时候好看
when she was Mickey Rooney’s lover!
你要干嘛 停 拍摄别停
What are you doing? Stop! Stop, but keep filming!
你何不在下雨的时候拍 你疯了
Why aren’t you filming in the rain? You’re crazy!
珍妮在哪 -她跑走了
Where’s Jeanne? -She must have run off.
什么时候 下雨天她跑哪了
When? In the rain?
珍妮
Jeanne!
珍妮 珍妮
Jeanne! Jeanne!
珍妮
Jeanne!
对不起
Please forgive me!
原谅我
Forgive me!
我想离开你 但我做不到
I wanted to leave you and I couldn’t.
我想离开你 但我做不到
I wanted to leave you and I couldn’t.
我做不到
I can’t.
我离不开你 知道吗
I can’t leave you, do you understand?
你还要我吗
Do you still want me?

Bang!
瞧瞧
Voil?
你全身都湿了
You’re wet.
老鼠
A rat.
只是只老鼠
Only a rat.
巴黎的老鼠比人还多
There are more rats in Paris than people.
我要走了 -等等
I want to go! -Wait, wait!
你不想吃一口 你不想边跑边吃吧
Don’t you want a bite first? You don’t want to run and eat.
别玩了
This is the end!
这端才是尾巴 但我想从头开始吃 这部份最好吃了
This is the end, but I like to start with the head. That’s the best part.
你确定你不吃吗
Are you sure you won’t have any?

OK.
怎么了 你喜欢吃老鼠吗 -我要走了
What’s the matter? You don’t dig rat? -I wanna go!
我不会 再在这床上做♥爱♥了
I can’t make love in this bed any more. I can’t.
我受不了 真恶心
It’s disgusting! Nauseating!
那就在暖气管上
Well, we’ll fuck on the radiator…
或是靠着壁炉架做♥爱♥
or standing on the mantel.
我要去拿些蛋黄酱 用蛋黄酱更好吃
I gotta get some mayonnaise for this. It really is good with mayonnaise.
我把屁♥眼♥留给你吃
I’ll save the asshole for you.
老鼠屁♥眼♥加蛋黄酱
Rat’s asshole with mayonnaise!
我要离开这里
I want to get out of here. I want to go.
我再也受不了了
I can’t stand it here anymore.
我要走了
Yes. I’m going.
再也不回来
I’m not coming back…
永远
ever.
你上哪儿去 宝贝
Quo vadis, baby?
我忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you something.
我爱上别人了
I fell in love with somebody.
很美好吗
Oh, isn’t that wonderful?
你得脱下湿衣服
You know, you’re going to have to get out of these wet duds.
我要去跟他做♥爱♥
I’m going to make love with him!
那么
Well…
首先 你得先洗个热水澡
first you have to take a hot bath.
要是你不洗 你会得肺炎
Cos if you don’t, you’re gonna get pneumonia, right?
你知道接下来会怎样
And then you know what happens?
你得了肺炎后 你知道会怎么样
You get pneumonia, then you know what happens?
你会死的
You die.
你知道 你死后会怎样吗
And then, you know what happens when you die?
我就必须和这些死老鼠做♥爱♥
I get to fuck the dead rat.
我恋爱了
I’m in love.
你恋爱了 可喜可贺啊
You’re in love? How delightful.
我恋爱了 你懂吗
I’m in love!
我恋爱了
I’m in love, you understand?
我恋爱了 我恋爱了
I’m in love, I’m in love! Oh!
我恋爱了
I’m in love!
你老了
You know, you’re old!
又肥 -肥 真不厚道
You’re getting fat. -Fat, is it? How unkind.
头发秃了一半
Half of your hair is out…
另一半也变白了
and the other half is almost white.
十年后 你把奶♥子♥当足球玩
In ten years, you’ll be playing soccer with your tits.
你怎么想的 你知道我会怎样
What do you think of that? You know what I’m gonna be doing?
你会坐在轮椅上
You will be on a… wheelchair!
也许
Well, maybe.
但你必须知道
But, you know…
我会永远嘲笑你
I’ll be smirking and giggling all the way to eternity.
真写意啊
How poetic.
拜托 你走之前 帮我洗脚
But please, before you go, wash my feet.
好吧
OK.
你地位高 责任重大
Noblesse oblige.
他和我 我们做♥爱♥了
You know, he and I, we make love.
真的吗 太好了
Oh, really? That’s wonderful.
他棒吗 -很棒
Is he a good fucker? -Magnificent.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You know, you’re a jerk.
你最棒的经验 就在这房♥子里
‘Cause the best fucking you’re gonna get is right here in this apartment.
起来
Stand up.
他很神秘
He is full of mysteries.
给我香皂
Give me the soap.
听着 小笨蛋
Listen, you dumb dodo.
你一生中能遇见神秘的事 就在这里
All the mysteries that you’re ever gonna know in life are right here.
他像其他人一样 但同时又很不一样
He is like everybody but… at the same time he’s different.
像其他人
You mean, like everybody.
对 但他让我害怕
Yeah, but… even he fright me.
他让我害怕
Even he frightens me.
他是当地的皮条客吗
What is he, your local pimp?
也许 他看起来很像
He could be. He looks it.
我知道为何我会爱上他
You know why I’m in love with him?
快说
I can’t wait.
因为他懂得 如何让我爱上他
Because he know. He know how to make me fall in love with him.
你要你的爱人 保护你 照顾你
You want this man you love to protect and take care of you.

Yeah.
你想要这个金灿灿 闪闪发光 强大的战士
You want this golden, shining, powerful warrior…
建立个堡垒让你躲进去
to build a fortress where you can hide in.
所以你不 觉得
So you don’t have to ever… have…
让你不觉得害怕
You don’t ever have to be afraid.
你感觉不到寂寞 空虚
You don’t have to feel lonely or empty.
这就是你要的 -对
That’s what you want, isn’t it? -Yes.
你找不到这样的人 -但我找到这个人了
Well, you’ll never find it. -But I find this man.
不久后 他就需要你 帮他建立堡垒
Then it won’t be long until he’ll want you to build a fortress for him…
从你的胸部 阴♥部♥ 头发
out of your tits and your cunt and your hair…
微笑和味道中建立出来
and your smile and the way you smell.
一个他觉得够舒适 够安全
And… and some place where he can feel comfortable and secure enough…
能让他崇拜他阳♥具♥的地方
so that he can worship in front of the altar of his own prick.
但我找到了 -不 你是孤单的
But I find this man! -No, you’re alone.
你是孤单的
You’re all alone.
直到你死去 你也无法
You won’t be free of that feeling of being alone…
逃脱寂寞的感觉
until you look death right in the face.
听起来好像废话
I mean, that sounds like bullshit…
一些浪漫的废话
some romantic crap…
但到你进入死神的屁♥眼♥
until you go right up into the ass of death.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!