再来一次
Do it again!
再来
Again!
我来了 我准备好了
I’m coming! I’m ready.
我们一起去吗
Shall we leave together?
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
他是个饭桶 连再见都不说
He’s a git! Not even goodbye!
汤姆 -珍妮
Tom! -Jeanne!
你们在这干嘛 我马上来
What are you doing there? I’m coming! I’ll fly!
待在那里 我要和你谈谈 -你为何不在电♥话♥里说
Wait! I’ve got to talk to you. -Why didn’t you speak on the phone?
怎么了
What’s up?
再找另一个女孩 -找其他女孩干什么
You must find someone else. -For what?
拍摄你的电影 -为什麽
For your film. -Why?
因为你在利用我
Because you’re taking advantage of me.
因为你叫我做我从没做过的事
Because you make me do things I’ve never done.
因为你占用了我的时间
Because you’re taking up my time.
指使我做任何你想要我做的事
You make me do whatever you want.
电影已经拍完了
The film is over!
我厌倦我的意念被强♥暴♥了
I’m tired of being raped!
进来
Come in!
你要找我谈谈 来谈啊
You wanted to talk to me. Go on, then.
但我不是来找你哭诉
You know I haven’t come to cry with you, huh?
你介意我继续工作吗
Do you mind if I carry on working?
事情发生后 我无法专心
It helps me a lot after what has happened.
完全一样
Identical.
罗莎要他们都一样
Rosa wanted them identical.
我们的浴袍
Our bathrobes, huh?
你不能告诉我 我不知道的事情
You can’t tell me anything I don’t already know, huh?
同样的颜色 同样的设计
Same color, same pattern.
是 是 是
Yes, yes, yes.
你都一丝不苟
You’re meticulous.
我不明白 你为何做剪报
I’ve always wondered why you save newspaper clippings.
是工作还是兴趣
Is it work? Or a hobby?
我不喜欢”兴趣”这个字眼
Hobby? I don’t like that word.
是贴补家用的工作
Let’s say it’s some extra cash. I do it for an agency.
这很重要
Oh, so it’s serious.
这是个能让你阅读的工作
It’s a job that makes you read, huh?
很有启发性
Very educational.
说真的
Be honest.
你不知道我们有同样的浴袍吗
You didn’t know we had the same bathrobes.
马塞洛
Marcello.
我们有很多共同点
We’ve got a lot of things in common.
我都知道
Marcello, I know everything.
不 罗莎常跟我说起你
No, Rosa often talked to me about you.
这样的婚姻并不多
I don’t think there are many marriages like that.
很奇怪
It’s strange.
我口渴了
I’m thirsty.
来点威士忌 怎样 -等等
Would you like a shot of bourbon? -Hold on.
这是威士忌
Here’s the bourbon.
这也是罗莎给的礼物
Was that a present from Rosa, too?
我对威士忌不感冒
I don’t really like bourbon…
但罗莎要我放一瓶在房♥间
but Rosa wanted me to keep a bottle here in my room.
我常常问自己
I was asking myself this question.
如果 这些琐事
If, with these little things…
这些不重要的事
unimportant things…
能让我们回到过去 一起明白 了解
we could go back over things, and understand together.
一起
Together?
我和罗莎几乎一年
It’s almost a year that Rosa and I…
没有激♥情♥ 但通常
Not passionately, but regularly…
我以为我比你更了解她
I thought I knew her as much as you can know…
你的情妇 -比如
Your mistress. -For example…
前一阵子 发生一件令我大惑不解的事
a while ago, something happened that I still don’t understand.
你看那边 墙边
Do you see there, on the wall?
她爬上♥床♥
She had climbed onto the bed…
想撕掉壁纸
and she was trying to tear at the walls with her hands.
我阻止她 因为她弄坏了她的指甲
I stopped her because she was breaking her nails.
她的举止 带点暴♥力♥
She had a strange… violence about her.
我从没见过她这个样子
I’d never seen her like that.
我们房♥间是白色的
Our room is painted white.
她要和其他房♥间不同
Rosa wanted it to be different from the other rooms in the hotel.
弄成就像一个
To make it look like…
一个普通的家
a more normal home.

But…
这里也要改变
it had to be changed here, too.
她想从墙壁开始
I think she started with the wall.
一个水泡 该死
A cold sore. I don’t know. Shit.
你很幸运
You’re lucky, huh?
你二十年前一定
You were… You must have been very handsome…
是个大帅哥
20 years ago.
没有你那么帅拉
Not as much as you.
你头不秃
You’ve still got all your hair.
我需要常剪
My hair… I have to have it trimmed often.
常洗 我每天都洗头
And wash it. I wash it nearly every day.
你要按♥摩♥吗
Don’t you have massages?
是的
Yes, I do.
你身材很好
You’re in good shape.
你是怎么练腹部的
What do you do for… your stomach?
这是我的问题
That’s my problem.
我有个秘密
For that… I have a secret.
什么
Tell me!
要走了 我看到你已经收拾好行李箱
Are you leaving us? I saw your suitcase was packed.
美国
Ah… America.
她为什么利用我出♥卖♥♥♥你
Why was she unfaithful to you?
你不要相信罗莎
You can’t believe that Rosa…
是自杀的
killed herself.
对我来说
It’s hard for me to…
我也不太相信
believe, too.
这是我的秘密
This is my secret!
每天早上三十次
Thirty times every morning.
真的
Really, Marcello…
我不知道她看上你什么
I wonder what she ever saw in you.
你在吗
Are you in?
没人在吗
Is anyone here?
嘿 怪物
Hi, monster.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
厨房♥里有奶油
There’s butter in the kitchen.
原来你在
So you’re here?
怎么不回答 -去拿奶油
Why didn’t you answer? -Go get the butter.
我比较赶 计程车在等我
I have to hurry. I have a cab waiting.
去拿奶油
Go get the butter.
快让我发疯了
It makes me crazy!
你确定我会再回来这事
That you’re so damned sure that I’m coming back here.
你真的那样认为
Do you really think…
一个美国人 待在空屋里
that an American sitting on the floor in an empty flat…
吃奶酪喝水很有趣
eating cheese and drinking water is interesting?
下面有些东西 你听到了吗
There’s something under here. Can you hear it?
下面是空的 你听到吗
It’s hollow. Can you hear it?
是空的 -是个藏身之地
It’s hollow. -That’s a hiding place.
别打开 -为什么
Don’t open it! -Why not?
我不知道 别打开就是了
I don’t know. Don’t open it.
那个可以开吗
What about that? Can I open that?
等等
Wait a minute.
也许有珠宝在里面
Maybe there’s jewels in it.
又或者是金子
Maybe there’s gold.
你怕吗 -不怕
Are you afraid? -No.
不怕
No?
你一直在害怕
You’re always afraid.
不 也许里面有些家庭秘密
No, but… maybe there is some family secrets inside.
家庭秘密
Family secrets?
我告诉你个家庭秘密
I’ll tell you about family secrets.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!