有一堆证人受到保护
taken a dozen witnesses into protection.
尼珀尔 呃…
Nipper, uh…
是吗 尼珀尔 什么
Yeah? Nipper what?
酒吧女招待
The barmaid.
他回去找酒吧女招待
He got the barmaid back in.
到现在还没出来
She ain’t come out.
罗恩在哪里
Where’s Ron?
哦 好的
Oh, yeah.
这唱片是我的 这个
This is a piece of me, this.
-哦 是的 我爱这首歌♥ -你的最爱
-Oh, yeah, I love this song. -Yeah, it’s your favourite.
哦 你大爷的 伤感的屁话
Oh, fuck off, soppy bollocks.
什么
What?
-你说什么 -你大爷的
-Say what? -Fuck off.
振作点 舞王
Cheer up, twinkle toes.
快到圣诞节了
It’s nearly Christmas.
你怎么不去跳个舞或干点什么 你说呢
Why don’t you have a little dance or something, you know?
来这么热闹的聚会 又不玩
What is the point of coming out to a party like this
那还来干什么
if you’re not going to enjoy yourself?
我在等帽子杰克
I’m waiting for Jack the Hat.
哦 对了 他是做什么的
Oh, right. What’s he been doing?
他又在俱乐部里挥舞着他的枪了吗
Has he been waving his shotgun around in the clubs again?
你想过莱斯利佩恩会给我们带来什么后果吗
What did you think going after Leslie Payne was going to get us?
我该想些什么
What do I think?
你听说过
You heard.
好了 如果你没有意识到
Well, in case you ain’t realised,
去你的 我♥干♥嘛回答你 亲爱的
I don’t fucking answer to you, sweetheart.
现在我们回到正题上
Now we’re back to business.
他在这里 来啊 教我们怎么跳
Here he is. Come on, come on, Ron, show us how it’s done.
动起来
I’ve got the moves.
-你好 你好 鸟在哪儿 -嗨 帽子杰克
-Hello, hello. Where the birds at? -Hey, it’s Jack the Hat.
本德 怎么是你 很高兴见到你
Mr Bender, how are you? Nice to see you.
-埃丝特 -杰克
-Esther? -Jackie.
我不应该让你走 这绝对是个错误
I should never have let you go. That was an absolute mistake.
我要先喝一杯
I’m gonna get myself a drink.
然后我会回来 我会告诉你为什么我不该让你走
hen I’m gonna come back, and I’ll tell you why I shouldn’t have let you go.
我保证
I promise.
你好 莱斯利 你好吗
Hello, Leslie. How are you?
罗恩
Ron.
泰迪
Teddy.
罗恩 你看 杰克来了
There you go, Ron, look. Jack’s here.
各位别来无恙
What’s your stories, morning glories?
杰克 来根烟
Here you are, Jack. Cigarette.
我进来之前戒了
I quit on the way down the stairs.
你有什么事么 罗吉
You got something on your mind, Reg?
是的
Yeah.
是的 就是你的事
Yeah, you’re on my mind, mate.
莱斯利先生
Leslie Payne?
你到底在想什么 嗯
What the fuck were you thinking? Eh?
全被你毁了
You’ve ruined this.
-我不懂你在说什么 -别再骗我了
-I don’t know what you’re on about. -Don’t fucking lie to me!
-你不该这样对我 -你说该怎么对你
-I don’t want to be treated this way. -How do you want to be treated?
-罗恩 -闭嘴
-Ron? -Shut up.
-他不会帮你的 懂吗 -你脑袋进水啦
-He ain’t gonna fucking help you, is he? -You got a tin of worms in your head.
别拿弗兰西丝的事跟我发火
Don’t take it out on me what happened to Frances.
抱歉 你说什么
I’m sorry, what did you say?
那不是我的错 弗兰西丝是自杀 药也不是我卖♥♥给她的
It’s not my fault Frances killed herself. I never sold her the fucking pills.
你在开玩笑么
You’ve got to be joking. Are you fucking joking?
罗吉
Reggie.
你把枪放下
Go on, fucking shoot him.
你再说一遍 说啊
Say that again. Go on.
罗吉
Reggie.
你再敢说她的名字
Say her fucking name. I dare you.
弗兰西丝
Frances.
你为什么这样做
Why would you do that?
因为我不能杀了你
Because I can’t kill you.
虽然我非常想
No matter how much I fucking want to.
罗吉
Reggie.
罗吉
Reggie?
罗吉
Reggie?
罗吉 看看我
Reggie, look at me.
你真吃错药了
What the fuck’s wrong with you?
你当着一屋子人杀了那个怪物
You kill a geezer in a room full of people.
你疯了吗
Are you fucking mad?

Eh?
嗯个屁啊
“Eh”, what?
罗吉曾经说过”任何地方都可以是天堂”
Reggie once said, “The centre of the world”
“只要你喜欢”
“could be anywhere you like.”
即便在这伦敦的东部
Even here, in the East End of London.
世界很像伦敦
The world is quite like London.
不好也不坏 就是这样
It’s not good, it’s not bad, it just is.
这里没有道德和耻辱
There’s no morality or dishonour,
只有你自己微不足道的规则
just your own lonely code.
孤独前行 直到结束
Until your race is run. Until the end.
直到我们脱离肉体的束缚
Until we’re all just ghosts of the people we once thought we were.
罗吉因为杀死杰克被判刑33年
Reggie spent 33 years in prison for killing Jack McVitie.
从坐牢一直到他死
Through all of those years, until the end,
都带着那两张机票
he carried a pair of tickets with him.
罗吉 我的王子
Reggie, my prince,
我们本该去伊比萨岛的
we were supposed to go to Ibiza after all.
法♥院♥因病释放 罗吉柯雷
出狱八周后 他因癌症
死于2000年10月1日
终年六十六岁
罗恩柯雷因杀害乔治康莱尔被判谋杀
他再度被判定有精神病
被关进布罗德摩精神病院
直至1995年3月17日因心脏病过世

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!