是啊 简直太可怕了
What I want to know is why they let a creep like that out of prison.
我想知道为什么会放这种人♥渣♥出来
Some of the people going after him are just as crazy.
那些对他穷追不放的人也一样疯狂
What do you mean? Well, just today I heard that
什么意思? 今天我听说…
some nut’s been spray-painting the poor guy’s house,
有个疯子在那人家门口喷漆
lighting fires on his porch. God knows what else.
在他家门廊上放火 可能还不止这些呢
Do they know who’s doing it? Huhuh.
知道是谁干的吗? 不知道
They think it’s some ex-cop.
估计是个前任警♥察♥
You know, that guy who killed that kid at the mall.
就是在商场杀了个孩子的那人
Yeah, I don’t think it’s him.
哦 我觉得不会是他
You’re biased. You’re friends with the guy.
你心存偏见 你和那人是朋友
Brad’s on that Committee of Concerned Parents with him.
布莱德和他都是那个”忧心父母委员会”的
I didn’t know you were on that.
没想到你也是委员会的
I play on his football team.
我和他是一个橄榄球队的
He asked me to distribute some fliers.
他叫我帮着发些传♥单♥
He’s on your team.
他是你们球队的?
You never told me that.
你从来没说过
Yeah.
是啊
You know what’s weird? I’ve never even seen this McGorvey guy.
你们知道吗 我还从来没见过 这个叫麦克格威的家伙
We did. No, we didn’t.
我们见过 不 没有
Not you. Me and Brad.
不是说你 是我和布莱德
That day at the pool, remember?
在游泳池那天 记得吗?
Yeah, I-I totally forgot.
是啊 我… 我都忘了
Well, what happened? Sexual tension is an elusive thing,
怎么了? 性张力往往难以捕获
but Kathy had pretty good radar for it.
但是凯西对此却有 很敏感的雷达检测系统
It was like someone had turned a knob a hair to the right,
就好像有人将调节器 稍稍向右一拧
and the radio station clicked in so loud and clear
接收信♥号♥♥就一下子强烈明朗起来
it almost knocked her over.
强烈的差点将她击昏过去
Once she became aware of the connection between them,
一旦她意识到他们之间的关系
it seemed impossible that she’d missed it before.
之前的一切也都联♥系♥起来
On a hunch, Kathy dropped her fork
直觉所趋 凯西将叉子掉在地上
in the hopes that while retrieving it
希望在拾叉子时逮到
she would catch Sarah and Brad playing footsie,
莎拉和布莱德在餐桌下调情
but she was mistaken. Asked him to leave, and he left.
但是她想错了 叫他离开 后来他就走了
But you know what? He didn’t look scary, right? I mean…
可你知道吗 他看上去一点 都不可怕 是不是 我是说…
No, it… it wasrt that big of a deal, you know.
不 只是… 其实没什么的
No, he’s like a regular guy, you know? Yeah, I mean…
不 他看上去很正常 对 我是说…
Kathy, are you okay?
凯西 你还好吗?
Uh, yeah.
是的
Just a sec.
马上就来了
Brad had convinced himself
布莱德深信…
the dinner party had gone well.
晚餐聚会很成功
That he and Sarah had managed to put Kathy’s suspicions to rest,
深信他和莎拉成功解除了 凯西对他们的怀疑
at least temporarily.
至少是暂时解除了她的怀疑
She certainly hadrt accused him of anything,
至少她没有指责他什么
or behaved in a way that made him think
也没有表现出意识到…
she’d noticed anything untoward.
什么反常发生的迹像
I’m really glad they came over.
真高兴他们过来
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Two days later, however,
但是 两天后
his mother-in-law showed up for a surprise visit…
他的岳母出人意料的前来拜访…
Thank you, John. …of ominously indeterminate length.
-谢谢 -停留时间不明
And from that moment on, she accompanied Brad
从那时起 她就跟着布莱德和亚伦
and Aaron everywhere:
形影不离
To the playground;
无论是操场
We need some butter. To the supermarket;
我们需要买♥♥点黄油 超♥市♥
And to the town pool.
甚至是游泳池
Hi, Aaron.
嗨 亚伦
Hi, Lucy.
嗨 露西
The worst of it was the pool.
游泳池无疑是最糗的一幕
Nevertheless, after threatening all week
布莱德的岳母尽管整周都反对他…
to go the football game, Brad’s mother-in-law decided against it
去参加橄榄球比赛
at the last minute.
但是在最后一刻开了恩
So are you coming? Well, I’d like to,
一起去吗? 我倒是想啊
but I’m a little tired.
但是我有点累了
You sure? You’re welcome to.
真的吗? 欢迎观摩我们比赛
No, go ahead. You and Aaron
不了 你去吧
sure kept me hopping this afternoon.
今天下午你和亚伦够叫我忙活的了
Looks like you’re on your own.
看来你自♥由♥了
Oh, that’s my ride.
哦 车来了
What time are you gonna be home? I don’t know.
你什么时候回来? 我也不知道
Pretty late, though.
应该会很晚吧
Be careful and stay out of trouble.
当心点 别闯祸啊
Winds whisper of high hopes,
微风传送着获胜的希望
victory is in the skies.
胜利正洋洋得意的向他们示意
One joins with many on the summer’s green field.
大家又汇聚到这夏日的绿茵场上
At 0 and 5, the Guardians were the basement dwellers
5战皆败 “守卫者”不过是…
of the Tri-County Touch Football Night League.
“三郡”触身式橄榄球夜间俱乐部中的弱队
The Controllers, a team of young hotshots from the financial district
“控制者”是一支来自金融区的强队
were 4 and 1 with an explosive offense
拥有4胜1负的战绩 他们无坚不摧的进攻
that regularly racked up 40 to 50 points a game.
每场都有40-50分入帐
But from the opening kickoff,
但是从比赛一开始
this ragtag group of law enforcement officers
这支由执法警官组成的弱队
decided to crunch their own numbers.
就决定殊死抵抗
But the Controllers scored first
在成功拦截巴特·威廉姆斯后
after recovering a Bart Williams fumble
“控制者”深入”守卫者”的禁区
deep in Guardians’ territory near the end of the second quarter.
在第二节比赛接近结束时率先得分
The Guardians evened things up early in the second half…
“守卫者”又在后半时 前段将比分扳平…
moving methodically downfield
有条不紊的组织了
on an 80-yard touchdown drive.
长达80码的连阵进攻
The Controllers regained the lead with a fourth quarter field goal.
第四节的一记三分球 使”控制者”又夺回了领先的优势
With less than a minute to go, trailing by three,
距离比赛结束还有不到一分钟 “守卫者”仍然落后三分
the Guardians faced the extinction of their hopes.
他们获胜的希望即将破灭
Down! It was their last chance…
界外 这是他们最后的机会…
4th and 5 on their own 35.
只需在他们自己半场35码处再推进5码
Set!
预备
Hut, hut!
开始 开始
Yeah yeah yeah!
哇 哇 哇!
Yeah yeah!
哇 太棒了!
Yeah yeah!
太棒了!
Yeah!
太棒了!
Oh my God!
哦 天啊!
Yeah!
太好了!
Brad, Brad!
布莱德 布莱德!
What do you want?
干什么?
Everyone is waiting for us at the bar. Are… are… are you coming?
大家都在酒吧等着咱们呢 你… 你… 你来吗?
Why don’t you go on ahead? I’ll catch up later.
你先去吧 我一会儿就到
You’re gonna come, right? I mean, we gotta celebrate.
你会来的 对吗? 我是说 我们得好好庆祝下
Yeah yeah yeah, I’ll be there.
没错 我会去的
You promise? Jesus, Larry, I just told you.
你保证? 天啊 拉里 我会的
Well, you got a ride? Yeah.
有人送你吗? 有
Okay.
好吧
I’ll have a cold one waiting for you.
我给你点杯冰啤等你啊
Larry, you have to go home now.
拉里 你现在得走了
Just give me five more minutes. He promised he was coming.
再给我5分钟 他说过会来的
I don’t care what he promised, I want to lock up.
我才不管他说过什么呢 我只想把店关了
Now get your butt out of here!
现在快走!
Now!
快!
When I looked up there and saw you it was just…
当我抬起头看到你时 我…
wow… wow.
哇… 哇
Thank God you came.
谢天谢地你来了
I don’t want to go home.
我不想回家
I want to stay right here forever.
我就想一直待在这儿
No, I do. For the first time in my life
不 是真的 我生命中第一次感到充满希望
I feel like anything is possible. Like I can do anything, you know?
就好像我无所不能一样 懂吗?
What are we doing?
我们这是在干什么?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
It’s not real, Brad.
这不现实 布莱德
What?
什么?
This. It’s wrong and it’s weird.
这个 这是错误 是不正常的
How long are we gonna sneak around together?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!