接着回去玩吧
Bear with us, please. You know what that sounds means.
请原谅 大家都知道警笛的意义
Let’s go. Out of the pool. We’re closing her up. Let’s go.
请离开泳池 我们要关闭泳池
Exit the pool and vacate the grounds immediately.
请立刻离开泳池 离开游泳场
Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.
好啦 明天见
You’re going to carry her? Come on, put her in the stroller.
你打算这么抱着她? 来吧 把她放到推车上
No, she won’t do the stroller.
不 她不坐推车的
Really? No, she will not do this.
是吗? 不 她不坐推车的
Lucy, would you like to go in the stroller?
露西 你想坐推车吗?
Can I interest you in a stroller? It appears she’d like a stroller.
我能叫你对推车感兴趣吗? 很明显她喜欢推车
It’s out of your way.
这样太麻烦你了
No, it’s fine. You don’t mind, do you, Aaron?
不 没事 你不介意吧 亚伦?
Run!
快跑!
You’d better come inside. You can’t walk home in this.
你最好进来 雨这么大你回不了家
Oh!
哦!
You can put him down in Lucy’s room. Okay.
你可以把他放在露西房♥里 好的
This is amazing.
太奇怪了
She never naps.
她从来不午睡的
Well, he’ll be out for the next two hours.
他会狂睡2个小时的
We’ll have to get him out of that nightgown, though,
但是我们得在他醒前 把他身上这套女孩睡衣换下来
before he wakes up or he’ll never forgive me.
否则他是不会原谅我的
Nice place.
你家很不错啊
You think so? Yeah.
你真这么想? 是啊
Well, Richard does all right for himself.
理查德工作还不错
What’s he do, again?
你是做什么的来着?
Lies. Um, please have a seat. Make yourself comfortable.
专门撒谎的 快请坐 别拘谨
Better not, I might ruin your furniture.
最好别 我这样会把家具弄脏的
I’ll put these things in the dryer and get us some towels.
我去把这些放到烘干机 再拿几条毛巾过来
Okay.
好的
Oh, God!
哦 天!
Oh, God!
哦 天啊!
Do you feel bad about this?
你为这事内疚吗?
No, I don’t.
不 不内疚
I do.
但我会
I feel really bad.
我真的觉得很自责
Okay.
好吧
Son?
儿子?
Son?
儿子?
Be well.
那你好好休息
May knew it wasrt natural
梅清楚成年人还和
for a grown man to be living with his mother.
老妈一起住可不正常
No hobbies, no diversions.
没有爱好 没有娱乐
It was like he was still in prison.
感觉就像他还待在监狱一样
What he needed was a girlfriend,
他现在需要的是个女朋友
and May intended to help him find one.
梅决定帮他找一个
There are four whole columns of lonely women here,
这儿有整整4大列的单身女人
and only a handful of men. The odds are on our side.
却只有一小把男人 成功的几率应该很高
Why wouldn’t one of these women want
我就不信这里的女人
to meet a nice person like you?
对你这么好的男人不感兴趣?
I’m not a nice person.
我不是好人
You did a bad thing.
你是做了坏事
But that doesn’t mean you’re a bad person.
但是那并不意味着你就是坏人
I have a psychosexual disorder.
我有性心理性障碍
You’re better now.
你现在好多了
They wouldn’t have let you out if you werert.
如果不是这样的话 他们是不会放你出来的
They let me out because they had to.
他们是迫不得已才放我出来的
Well, maybe if you found
也许找到个
a girlfriend closer to your own age
年龄相仿的姑娘
you wouldn’t have the bad urges so often.
你就不会再有那些邪念了
I don’t want a girlfriend my own age, Mommy.
我不喜欢年龄相仿的女人 妈
I wish I did.
要是那样就好了
What are you going to do when I’m gone?
我死后你该怎么办?
Who’s going to take care of you?
谁来照顾你呢?
What’s the matter, Mommy?
妈 你怎么了?
Are you sick or something?
你不舒服吗?
I’m an old woman. I’m not going to live forever,
我都一把年纪了 不可能再活多久了
Who’s going to cook for you?
那时谁来给你做饭呢?
Who’s going to wash the dishes?
谁来给你刷碗?
I can wash the dishes,
我自己会刷碗
You’ve never washed a dish in your life.
你长这么大都还没洗过一个碗呢
I could do it if I had to. I’m not a retard.
必要时我会做的 我又不是傻子
No, you’re not.
不 你当然不是
You’re a miracle, Ronnie.
你是个奇迹 罗尼
We’re all miracles.
我们都是奇迹
You know why?
知道为什么吗?
Because as humans,
因为…
everyday we go about our business,
我们整天忙忙碌碌
and all that time
但是我们知道
we know, we all know
我们一直都清楚
that the things we love,
所喜爱的事物
the people we love…
所爱的人
at any time, it can all be taken away.
随时都有可能消失
We live knowing that
这些我们都知道
and we keep going anyway.
我们最终都将面对死亡
Animals don’t do that.
这些动物就做不到
Now I’m not asking you to get married, Ronnie.
我现在不是叫你结婚 罗尼
I’m just saying put an ad in the paper, see what happens.
我只是说在报上登个广♥告♥ 然后静观其变
Fine. I’ll do it if it will make you happy.
好吧 只要你高兴就好
But just one date. All right?
但只是一个约会 好吗?
You have a nice smile, why don’t we start with that?
你笑容可鞠 我们就从这点开始 怎么样?
What else?
还有什么呢?
You always eat what I put in front of you. You never complain.
不管我做什么你都吃 你从来不抱怨
What else?
还有呢?
You’re trying to get back in shape.
你正在努力恢复体形
You exercise.
你锻炼
Wait right there, young man.
等一下 小伙子
If you’re going out for some exercise,
你要是出门锻炼的话
you can post this now.
就把这个寄了
Hmm.
哼…
Mmm.
嗯~
Come on.
来吧
Let’s do it again.
我们再来一次
All right.
好啊
God, it’s hot as hell up here.
天 这里热死了
What’s wrong with the laundry room?
为什么不在洗衣房♥做?
No mattress.
那没床垫
Come on. Lie down.
来吧 躺下
You’re nervous, aren’t you?
你紧张 是不是?
What? What do you mean?
什么? 什么意思?
The game.
比赛
Don’t worry. You’ll be great tonight.
别担心 晚上你会出色发挥的
I don’t know. I haven’t played in 10 years.
我不知道 我有10年没打球了
It used to be my whole life.
橄榄球曾经是我的全部
Then when I stopped, I just…
但是当我停下时 我…
stopped. I didn’t even miss it.
我就真的不再打了 甚至连一丝怀念都没有
Now that I’m playing again, I…
现在我又开始打球 我…
feel l…
我感觉…
I don’t know.
我也说不好
You feel alive.
你感觉到了活力
Yeah.

That’s good.
那很好啊
That’s how you’re supposed to feel.
就该有这种感觉的
You’re right.
没错
I guess it’s just been awhile.
只是太久没有这种感觉了
Yeah.
是啊
Shake.
握手
Call it. Heads.
来吧 头像
Heads it is.
头像
Ready?
准备好了?
Hello? Hi, Mom. Did I wake you?
喂? 嗨 妈 我吵醒你了吗?
Oh, no honey. Is everything okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!