也许你应该问他为什么文森特要这样做
Maybe you should ask him why Vincent did it.
只是我的父亲想知道为什么
It’s my father who wanted to know why.
我只是替我父亲送信的
I just wanted to deliver this letter for him.
梵高一家现在不在巴黎了
The Van Gogh’s are only ghosts in Paris now.
恐怕你要把这份信带回去给你父亲了
I’m afraid you’re going to have to take
同时带上我深深的悼念
this letter back to your father with my condolences.
亲爱的父亲 看起来我要
Dear Father, looks like I’m continuing
继续我的行程了
my journey.
我要重新找一个人收信 不幸的是
I need to find a new recipient as unfortunately Theo
西奥去世了
is dead.
我相信我可以
There is this doctor who I believe is the person
把这封信委托给一个医生
to entrust the letter lo.
所以 我要去奥维斯
So, I’m going to Auvers.
请向我的老板解释一下
Make some excuse to my boss.
早上好 女士
Morning mam.
你好
Yes.
我是来找加歇医生的
I’m here to see Dr. Gachet.
真的吗
Really?
你有预约吗
Do you happen to have an appointment?
没有
No.
我有一封来自文森特·梵高的信
I have a letter from Vincent Van Gogh,
寄自我父亲的朋友家
a friend of my father’s from home.
现在还带着吗
Do you now?
你知道他去世了吗
You know he’s actually passed away?
知道
Yes.
医生现在在巴黎
The doctor’s in Paris.
他明天才会回来
He won’t be back till tomorrow.
我保证把信交给他
I’ll make sure the doctor gets the letter.
我还是亲自给他好了
I’d rather deliver it in person.
我想要问下他关于文森特的事
I want to ask the doctor about Vincent.
我可以告诉你他的事
Well I can tell you about him.
他糟透了
He was evil.
是医生的诊断吗
Is that a medical opinion?
第一眼见到他的时候 我就知道他没有好下场
I could tell at first glance it would end in trouble.
从他那
He had these,
请问找谁
Hello?
你好 女士
Hello mam.
迷离的眼神可以看到
Bewildered eyes in which there was
他有些疯了 你也不敢盯着他看
something insane, something which you dare not look.
一直走到花♥园♥后面就行了
Just straight through at the back in the garden actually.
他来了以后 一切都变了
Well nothing has been the same since he came here.
我会给你捎个口信
I’ll get you a message.
告诉我你什么时候有空见他
Tell me when it’s convenient for the doctor to see you
你住在哪
where are you in residence?
文森特住在哪
Where did Vincent reside?
在拉武旅馆
Oh at the Ravoux Inn.
你们可以去那找我
Well you can find me there.
你不会想住在那的
No, you don’t want to stay there.
那里很简陋
It’s a hole.
医生把他约去了一个更合适的地方
Doctor booked him somewhere proper.
但也许山洞里更适合他
But, probably suited him better in a hole.
好吧 你还是可以到那联♥系♥我
Well still that’s where you can send word.
你不会又是来搅局的吧
You’re not gonna stir things up again are you?
我已经在家里给那个疯子
I’ve had quite enough weeping over that nutcase
哭够了
in this household.
你想找谁
You looking for something?
我在找店主
Looking for the owner.
我就是了
Speaking to her.
你就是店主吗
You’re the owner’?
其实是我父母 但他们去探望阿姨了
Well my parents are, but they’re visiting me auntie,
所以我想接下来这两天我就是店主了
so I guess for the next two days I’m the proprietress.
裙子很美
That’s a fine dress.
很适合女主人穿
Suitable attire for a proprietress.
我父亲在的时候
I don’t get to wear it that often
我没怎么穿
when my father’s here.
他总是给我找活干
Always got errands for me.
生活本就如此
Well that’s life.
想要点什么吗
Fancy something?
有一杯热咖啡也是好的
I won’t say no to a hot coffee.
你为什么来奥维斯
So what brings you to Auvers?
我父亲的一个朋友文森特·梵高
A friend of my father’s Vincent Van Gogh.
我们刚得知他自杀了
We just found out he killed himself.
他曾住在这
He stayed here.
我知道
I know.
他自杀的时候你在场吗
Were you here when it happened?
太可怕了
It was so dreadful.
我七点的时候给房♥客们送晚餐
I served the tenants dinner at seven.
他不在房♥里
And, he wasn’t there.
虽然他迟点来了
He came later though.
可是 气氛非常的不对劲
But, something was very wrong.
文森特
Mr. Vincent?
文森特 你还好吗
Vincent, are you alright sir?
我父亲跟上去了
My father went after him.
文森特
Vincent?
文森特 发生什么了
What’s happened Vincent?
你还好吗
Are you alright?
天哪
Oh my God!
你干了什么
What have you done?
我想自杀
I tried to kill myself.
我们把加歇医生叫了过来
And Dr. Gachet was called.
他什么也没有和文森特说
He didn’t even say one word to Vincent.
他们两个就像两只生气的狼一样
The two of them just looked at each other
盯着对方看
like two angry wolves.
文森特躺在床上
And, Vincent’s lying on this bed
他的腹部中弹了
and a bullet in his belly.
他非常痛苦地喊叫
He’s crying out in pain asking when someone
问什么时候才能把子弹取出来 而加歇医生 作为一个前军医
would remove it, and Dr. Gachet, an ex military doctor,
我感觉他应该知道怎样把子弹取出来
I mean he should know how to remove a bullet.
他什么都没做
He does nothing!
他刚说完无计可施就离开了
He just decided the case was hopeless and left.
第二天早上关于文森特的谣言
The next morning rumors about Vincent had spread
传遍了整个小镇
all over town.
八点的时候 瑞格蒙警官
And, at eight o’clock, Gendarme Rigaumon
来敲门了
comes knocking.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你能不能别打扰他
Can’t you leave the man in peace?
你看不到他身体不舒服吗
Can’t you see he’s not well?
拉武先生 我只是例行检查而已
I’m just being thorough, Mr. Ravoux, that’s all.
枪在哪里
Where’s the gun?
不知道
No idea.
我不知道
No idea.
我父亲把他送走了
My father sent him away.
他说瑞格蒙警官是一个临死之人
He said Rigaumon is the last person
最不需要看到的人
a dying man should have to see.
西奥先生下午过来了 他一进来就大喊道
Mr. Theo came in the afternoon, and he comes in
“发生什么了”
yelling, “What happened?”
“怎么会这样”
“How?”
可怕的是 没人知道到底发生了什么
That was the terrible thing is that no one really knew.
然后就平静了下来
And, then, you know, it was normal and calm.
我曾以为
And, you know I honestly thought.
他会没事的
It was all gonna lo he fine.
要是我能成为他们中的一员就好了
If only I could’ve been one of them.
但是夜幕降临的时候
But, as the night came, a fever in him
他发烧了 变得越来越虚弱
rose, and he was getting weaker.
大约凌晨一点半 西奥下了楼
And, about half past one, Theo comes downstairs.
我们都知道事情没转机了
And, we all knew that is was over,
文森特去世了
and Vincent was dead.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
你知道这种事会发生吗
Did you see it coming?
他在这很开心
He was happy here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!