看 谁又进来了
Look who else is coming in.
在哪里
Where?
你后面
Behind you.
我们来找点乐子吧
Let’s have some fun then.
你来吗
Are you coming?
你真是个蠢货
You are an idiot Sean.
谁把你生下来的
Who gave birth to that?
小心啊 娘娘腔来了
Watch me nanny boy’s coming.
他想要干什么
What’s he want then?
嘿 娘娘腔
Hey Nancy boy.
说不定他想加入我们
Maybe he wants to join me.
头好疼
My head.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do that.
不是的话 难道是我自己揍自己吗
No, it were me that landed a punch.
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
我想我是喝醉了
I think I was drunk.
噢 你是这么想的
Oh you think.
如果我造成了任何伤害
If I caused any damage-
你伤了一群地痞的自尊心
– You damaged the pride of a couple of local laughs
就这样
that’s all.
我听说 你是在
I hear you were defending the honor
保护村里那个蠢货
of our village idiot.
是的 我想那群人在欺负他
Yeah I think they were picking on him.
他们为这付出了代价
Well they paid their dues.
但是 你不应该连我也打吧
But, you didn’t need to start on me
在我到现场维持秩序的时候
when I arrived to restore the peace.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你是那个到处打听
You’re the lad that was asking about the Dutch guy
自杀的荷兰人的小子
that shot himself.
是的 他是我爸爸的朋友
Yeah he’s a friend of my dad’s.
你知道吗 我爸爸是个邮♥政♥局♥长
You know my dad’s a postmaster.
对一个令人尊敬的邮♥政♥局♥长来说
Strange company for a respectable man
这真是一段奇怪的关系
like a postmaster to keep.
也不是
Not really.
文森特的信件比镇子上其他人的都多
Vincent generated more letters than a town,
所以这算是商业合作关系
so it was sort of a business relationship.
那你来这里干什么
So what business do you have here’!
我跟加歇医生有约
I have an appointment with Dr. Gachet
想一起聊聊文森特
to talk about Vincent.
我从一开始就在留意
I had me eye on him right from the start.
别担心 都会好的
Don’t worry it’ll be all right.
我去周围看看
I’ll have a little look around.
当我星期一早晨进来的时候
So when I come in on Monday morning to hear
听说他给了自己一枪 我不是很惊讶
he’d shot himself, I’m not surprised.
你在这里啊
You’re here.
文森特先生怎么样 好点了吗
How is Mr. Vincent, any better?
但是 他跟我说了我想知道的事情
But, he told me what I wanted to know.
这真不是件好事
It’s a bad do, all this you know.
你知道他想自杀
That he tried to kill himself
又不想让其他人被牵连
and not to let anyone else get the blame.
好像我会因为这件事责怪其他人一样
Like I’d blame anyone else for his crime.
我想我们应该让他安静休息一下
I think we should leave the man in peace.
即使他死后也给我带来点麻烦
Even caused me trouble after he were dead.
马泽里医生一直缠着给我他的检查报告
Dr. Mazery kept pestering me to file his report
尽管他已经知道我有加歇医生的那份报告了
even though he knew I already had Gachets.
马泽里医生是谁
Who’s Dr. Mazery?
马泽里医生在吗
Dr. Mazery?
在这儿
Yes?
换作平常 我不会再提交一份报告了
I would never send a report normally.
我的意思是 这是加歇的事情
I mean this was Gachets case.
之后我看到了那个病人两天后
Then I read that the patient died two days later
死在他房♥里了
in his room.
我就觉得我应该提交这份报告了 以便记录
So I felt that I should for the record.
我问那病人是怎么回事
I asked the patient how it happened?
他说他自己开枪打伤了自己
He said he had shot himself.
但是 我知道不是
But, I knew he hadn’t.
我能从他的伤口能看出来
I could tell by his wound.
自杀的人通常
With suicides, people shoot themselves
开枪打在头上
in the head.
或是打在太阳穴 或放在嘴里
Either in the temple or through the mouth.
要不然 就打在心脏的位置 但绝不是打在胃上
If not, then through the heart, but not through the stomach.
我当时就怀疑了
I was suspicious.
那枪伤 嘿 站起来
The bullet wound, look, stand up.
站起来
Stand up.
来 我展示给你看
Come on, let me show you.
你在这里来回动
There you are back and forth.
就是这样 再向后迈
That’s it, now back like that.
向前倾一点
Now you’re down there like that,
你看着
and now look.
你看着这里
You see there.
你看这个角度就太低了
You see that’s too low an angle.
什么太低
For what?
如果他想要开枪
He would’ve had to have fired the gun
就要用到远远伸出来的脚趾
with his outstretched toe.
把脚伸长
Go on you outstretch your toe.
往前伸
Just stretch your toe out.
你看
You see.
在任何情况下 如果在这个距离开枪
And, in any case if you fire a bullet point blank range,
子弹就会穿过身体
it’ll go through the body.
不总是这样 但是十有八♥九♥吧
Not always, but in all probability.
如果子弹没有穿过身体
So if it didn’t go through, then the gun
那么这把枪的位置肯定就更后了
must’ve been further back.
大概是这里 砰
Like there, bang!
你看到了吗
You see?
看到了
I see.
很有可能他是被别人打中的
Most likely he was shot.
你不是那个像普罗旺斯拳击手一样揍人的家伙吗
If it isn’t the Provence pugilist.
我是不是应该害怕
Should I be scared?
我以为你不在意村里的传闻
I thought you didn’t go in for village gossip.
我是不在意
I don’t.
但这就是为什么我雇佣仆人的原因
That’s why one employs servants.
他们会告诉我
They get it for you.
那你也听说了你们友好的本地警♥察♥
Did you also hear that your friendly local
让我呆了一晚上的事情吧
gendarme put me up for the night?
所以你现在是在这里思考你的未来吗
So now you’re up here contemplating your future.
不 事实上我是在想 如果你没有什么要隐瞒的
No actually I was thinking how come you lied
为什么还要撒谎呢
if you’ve got nothing to hide?
你凭什么觉得 我有义务
What makes you think I have and duty
告诉你事实呢
to tell you the truth.
可能我只是认为我的生活跟你没有一点关系
Maybe I just thought my life was none of your business.
我不是在打听你的生活
I wasn’t asking about your life.
我在打听文森特的死
I was asking about Vincent’s death.
你认为他的死跟我有关系吗
You thought that his death and my life were linked?
是的 但是我现在不这么想了
Yes, but I don’t think that anymore.
事实是 我并不重要
The truth is I’m not important.
他不是什么失恋了的小男孩
He wasn’t some lovelorn teenager.
我知道
I know.
你知道他是个天才吗
Did you know he was a genius?
不 我不太知道
No, I can’t say that I did.
我知道
Well I did.
我还没画完呢
It’s not finished yet.
好吧 我过会儿再来看看
Alright, I’ll see it later.
谢谢你
Thank you.
画完了吗
Finished?
他还在画
He’s still working.
我的父亲也知道他是个天才
And, so did my father.
父亲这一辈子都在努力成为一位艺术家
All his life he has tried so hard to be an artist.
但是这个粗鲁笨拙的男人 没有任何学习基础
And, then this gruff awkward man without any proper training
也只是画了几年的画
who’d only been painting a few years comes barging in
他突然出现 用几个小时就画出了
and rushes off in a couple of hours what poor father

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!