然后 现在我的外甥认为那里闹鬼了
And, now my nephew, he thinks it’s haunted.
但是 文森特是在田野里射伤自己的
But, Vincent shot himself in the fields.
有人这么说
That’s what some folks say.
但是我从没见过谁真正看到他在那里
But, I never met a person who actually saw him there.
警♥察♥去找他的物品了 然后什么都没找到
The police looked for his stuff, and they found nothing,
枪 画具 画 都没有
not the gun nor his painting stuff, nor his paintings.
谁会去偷那些东西
And, who’d steal that sort of thing?
所以你认为他是在谷仓里射伤自己的
So you think he shot himself here in that barn?
我可没说那个
I’m not saying nothing.
我们只听到了一声枪响
We just heard a shot.
那你们为什么没去看看
Well why didn’t you go in and look?
那可能是任何声音 小孩在射老鼠
It could’ve been anything, kids shooting rats.
我第二天才听说
No, it were only the next day when I heard
他被射伤了 然后我去看了一眼
that he’d been shot that I went and looked.
那里什么都没有
And, there was nothing.
如果他在那里朝自己开的枪 你怎么能找不到他的东西
If he shot himself here, how come you didn’t see his stuff?
这就是问题所在
That is the question.
他当时又不可能有能力去自己搬走他的东西
It’s not that he was in a state to move it himself,
其他人为什么要去动那些
and why would anyone else move it?
下午好 鲁兰先生
Oh afternoon Mr. Roulin.
正好省得我亲自去那种地方了
How nice of you to save me the trip to that place.
医生让我来告诉你他明早可以见你
Doctor sent me to tell you he can see you tomorrow morning.
随时欢迎
Stop in at any time.
太好了 我刚刚在想你说的
Great, I was just thinking what you said
关于文森特在他去世那天
about Vincent laughing around and drinking
与一群年轻人喝酒玩闹的话
with those lads on the day of his death.
那是在哪里
Where was that?
就在这里 我们现在所在的位置
Well it was right here, exactly here.
跟往常一样在这里乱涂乱画
Scribbling and scrawling away he was as always.
所以那时他身上一定有把枪了
So he must’ve already had the gun on him then?
是 我想是的
Yeah, I guess he must have.
那么枪可能藏在他的画下面
Well he might’ve had it amongst his paintings.
他一定不想把它展示出来吧
Wouldn’t want to put it on display would he?
你觉得他从哪里得到的枪
Where do you think he got it from?
那个姓拉武的女孩说加歇是个军人
Ravoux girl said Gachet was a military man.
我猜有把枪
Has a gun I guess.
你觉得他会不会是从你们家拿的枪
You think he could’ve taken it from your place?
除非他在事后还了回去
– Not unless he pull it hack after.
医生在他书房♥里面确实有一把抢
The doctor does have a gun in his study,
但我每天下午都到那里除尘
but I dust there every afternoon.
它从未不见过
It’s never been elsewhere.
再说了 大家都知道那时老拉武有把枪
Anyway, everyone knows it was old Ravoux’s gun.
他把它放在柜台下面 是个小手♥枪♥
He keeps it under the counter, little pistol.
那把枪现在不在那里了
And, it’s not there anymore.
行了 明天见
Well, see you tomorrow.
你今天出来得倒是很早
You were out early.
漫长的一天
Long day-
让人口渴的工作
Thirsty work.
想必你一直在找解渴的方法
And, you’ve been quenching that thirst I suppose.
今天我听说文森特曾经和一群年轻人
Today I heard mention of young lads Vincent
混在一起
would hang around with.
那是萨克坦家的人
That would be the sacretains,
但你不会在这里找到他们的
but you won’t Find them here.
他们在巴黎
They’re in Paris.
他们常常会跟文森特说笑 尤其是瑞内
They would often joke around with Vincent especially Rene.
瑞内有时有点不知轻重
Rene could also take it a little far.
可怜的文森特 他差点晕过去
Poor Vincent, he nearly fainted.
但是 事后瑞内总会请他喝杯酒以表歉意
But, then Rene would buy him a drink to apologize.
他总是那样 给别人付账
He was like that always picking up the tab,
总是给别人买♥♥酒
always buying people drinks.
别人还跟我说 文森特的枪是从你这里拿的
I was also told that Vincent got the gun from your place.
什么
What?
谁说的
Who told you that?
我们连枪都没有
We don’t even have a gun.
加歇家的管家告诉我的
Gachets housekeeper told me you did.
没有
No.
父亲曾有一把枪 但他认为他不会在
Father used to own one once, but he didn’t reckon
奥维尔这地方用上它 所以就把它卖♥♥了
he’d need it here in Auvers, so he sold it.
在文森特被枪击之前
Before Vincent was shot?
是的
Yes.
我们那时没有枪 你不要
We didn’t have it than, and don’t you go
乱传那只叽叽喳喳老母鸡的鬼话
spreading that squawking hen’s gossip.
这是寄给你的
This came for you.
上面说你工作没了
It says that you’ve lost your job.
所以你不能再记账了
So you’re not good for credit.
火边还能坐吗
Room for one more at your fire?
你看上去今天过得够呛
You look like you’ve had a day of it.
那个拉武家的女孩刚刚把我踢了出来
The Ravoux girl deprived me of my roof for the night.
这个能让你暖和点
Here that’ll warm you.
这味道有点不一样
Now that’s something different.
我的独家配方
My own recipe.
所以为什么拉武家的女孩生气了
So why did the Ravoux girl get the hump’!
因为我说文森特可能是从他们那里拿的枪
Cause I said that maybe Vincent got the gun from them.
不 老拉武把枪卖♥♥给了瑞内
No, no old Ravoux sold his gun to Rene.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
瑞内想打扮成一个愚蠢的西部牛仔
He wanted it for a stupid cowboy costume.
他到处把枪在人们面前显摆
He was running around waving it in people’s faces
以为他自己是在荒野西部
pretending he was in the Wild West.
他们是不错的顾客 但是人品不太好 尤其是小的那个
Good customers, but bad sorts especially the younger one.
文森特绅士地跟女孩们聊天
Vincent was being gentlemanly towards the girls,
瑞内突然插话说“女孩们 别浪费时间在他身上了”
and Rene barges in, “Girls, don’t be bothering with him.”
“他切掉了自己的丁丁和耳朵”
“He cutoff his dick as well as his ear.”
和他的耳朵
And, his ear.
我们走
Let’s go.
她们是我的
These ones are mine.
加斯顿 走吧
Gaston, come on.
我会揍他的 如果他这么跟我说话
I’d have smacked the run! If he said that to me.
所以你当时为什么没这么做
So why didn’t you then?
这不关我的事
It wasn’t my business.
不该我去揍他
It wasn’t my fight.
为什么不把它当成是你的事呢
So why didn’t you make it your fight?
如果我把想说的都跟那群小子说了
If I said what I wanted to every lad,
我就没有顾客了
I’d have no customers.
你别扔
Won’t you just.
我还想用它的
I could’ve used that.
你应该教训一下那群小子的
You could’ve said something to the boys.
你看不到他们在欺负文森特吗
Couldn’t you see they were bullying him?
我告诉过你 文森特跟他们混在一起
I told you Vincent was hanging around them.
如果他不想在留在那里 他应该站起来
If he didn’t want to be there, he could’ve stood up
然后离开
and left.
他在那里可能是因为瑞内总是替他买♥♥单
Maybe he was there because Rene always picked up the tab.
或者他只是觉得孤单 想跟年轻人呆在一起
Or, he just felt lonely and liked being around young people
年轻人总是玩得很开心
who were enjoying themselves.
这跟我有什么关系
How is it my business?
不 你够了
No, you’ve had enough.
你可真够朋友 完全置之不理
Very friendly again you, turning your back
就像对文森特一样
just like with Vincent.
你又为他做了什么
What did you do for him?
我没听过你跟我说了什么
I don’t hear you telling me that.
那你是个好朋友吗
Were you such a great friend?
我没说过我是
I never said I was.
给你
There you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.

Hiya.
他是谁
Who’s he?
他以为自己是谁
Who’s he think he is?
可能是个残暴的吉普赛人
Probably some bloody gypsy.
他穿那件夹克看起来像个娘娘腔
Seem like a Nancy boy in that jacket.
他在看什么
Who’s he looking at?
低着头 某个马戏团的吧
Head down, regular circus.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!