画一个毛绒绒的尾巴吧
Floppy tail please.
杰玛恩你
Germaine what are
为什么没上♥床♥睡觉
you doing out of bed?
没事 不麻烦的
She’s no trouble.
来吧上♥床♥睡觉吧
Come on off to bed with you.
她不麻烦的
She’s no trouble.
我要我的小鸡
I want my chicken back.
玛格丽特说他弟弟来过这里
Marguerite said the brother came here.
你见到他了吗
Did you meet him?
没有 我听到他是加歇请来的
No, I heard he came at Gachets invitation.
文森特总是说他们或许会来这里
Vincent was always saying that they might come here.
总是在问我们周末有没有空房♥
Always checking if we had rooms at weekends,
但他们从没来过
but they never did come.
那么文森特有没有去看他们
So did Vincent visit them ever?
没有 你也知道他会连着几个小时
No, you know he’d spend hours on hours
给他弟弟写那些信
writing those letters to his brother
他本可以坐个火车去看他
when he could’ve just hopped on a train.
哦不对 他确实去了一次
Oh no, he did go once.
他说他弟弟的孩子生病了
He said his brother’s baby was ill.
但是我觉得那次见面并不愉快
But, I don’t think the visit went that well.
为什么
Why not?
因为抹布
The tea towels.
他说帆布太贵了
He said that canvasses were too expensive.
再拿一点
More.
所以他只用
And so now he’s only gonna paint
那些破布作画了
on these old rags.
他画了些漂亮的花 但我觉得
He painted some pretty flowers, but I don’t think
我的父亲有些不满
my father was that pleased.
他弟弟跟这些抹布有什么关系
What has the brother got to do with tea towels?
我猜他们为钱起了争执
I reckon they argued over money
因为文森特画画的用具
because it was the brother that bought
是他弟弟买♥♥的
all Vincent’s painting things.
我是从文森特送的最后一封信里得知的
I know because of the last letter Vincent sent.
艾德琳等等
Adeline wait.
就在他自杀的前一天
The day before he killed himself.
当他把信交给我时 他说这很紧急
When he handed it to me, he said it was urgent.
然后我问他是不是发生了什么事
And, you know I asked if there was anything wrong.
他说他没有颜料了
And, he said he’d run out of paints and he placed
所以他下了一大笔单
a big order for some more ’cause he had lots
因为他还有很多想画的画
of paintings planned.
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
Don’t you think that’s odd to place
他们之间钱是个问题 可他依然向他弟弟下单
an order with his brother if money was an issue
然后就在第二天自杀了
between them and then to kill himself the next day?
这取决于他当时的精神状态如何
It depends, you know, on how balanced he was.
他看上去不错
All seemed fine with him.
我认为一定有什么突如其来的事
I mean something must’ve happened pretty suddenly
让他变得那么不稳定
for him to become unbalanced.
比如
Like what?
我不确定
I don’t know exactly what.
但我认为一定与加歇有关
I’m sure it’s got something to do with Gachet.
你还记得我跟你说他来的第一天吗
Do you remember his first day that I told you about?
这是一封那时的信
This letter’s from then.
不 我不能读给别人的信
No, I can’t read someone else’s letter.
如果已经被打开就没事了
If it’s open, it’s all right.
我爸爸给我寄了一些钱
My dad’s posted me up some money.
我会给你记账的
I’ll open a tab for you,
钱寄来后你就可以在这里安顿下来了
and you can settle up when your money arrives.
你真好心
That’s very good of you.
他之前就是住这的
This is where he lived?
也是在这死了的
And, where he died.
亲爱的西奥和乔
Dear Theo and Jo,
这里真的很美
it is really very beautiful here.
我感觉与我在南方的旅行相比
I feel I see the North all the better
北面要好很多
for my trip to the South.
我已经拿到了一些帆布
I have settled down to some canvasses
希望这些能帮我抵上一些
which I hope will go some way to recovering
住宿的费用
the costs of my stay.
加歇医生是个古怪的人
Dr. Gachet is eccentric.
他看上去病不比我的轻
I don’t know how he thinks he can cure me
我不知道他怎么可以治好我
when he seems at least as sick as I am.
然而 我仍认为我患的只是
However, I still think that what I have
南方带来的病症 回到这里来
is mostly a malady of the South, and the the return here
足以消散所有的症状
will be enough to dissipate the whole thing.
问题是 对我来说几天就像
The thing is the days seem like,
就像好几周一样
seem like weeks.
我感到度日如年
The days seem like weeks to me.
如果你和你的家人以后能有个星期日过来看看我的话
I’ll be very glad is sometime from now you were to come here
我会很高兴的
one Sunday with your family.
非常真挚的握手 爱你的文森特
Very hardy handshakes, your loving Vincent.
什么东西
What the?
诶 别跑
Oy, come here!
亲爱的父亲 我还在等着去
Dear father, I’m still waiting to see
见那位医生
the doctor.
我本可以将信转交给管家或者他的女儿
I could’ve just given the letter to the housekeeper
但在那栋房♥子里一定发生了些跟文森特
or his daughter, but something happened with Vincent
有关的事
in that house.
我能感觉出来
I can tell.
我想问问医生相关的事
I want to ask the doctor about it.
我决定沿着文森特那天带着画板走过的路
I’ve decided to retrace the path that Vincent took
再走一遍 因为我听到所有的描述
with his easel that Day because what I’ve been told
都有些出入
doesn’t add up.
加之 我身边也发生了一些奇怪的
And, strange things are happening to me too,
但不必担心 没有什么我应对不了的事
but don’t worry, nothing that I can’t handle.
大家对谈论文森特的事情
People here are on edge about Vincent,
有些紧张
about what happened to him.
众说纷纭
Everyone has a different story.
唐吉 那位颜料供应商 说文森特
Tanguy, the paint supplier, said that Vincent
在田地里朝自己开了枪 旅店里的那个姑娘
shot himself in the fields, so does the girl
也是这么说的
from the inn.
他似乎带着致命伤
It seems a very long way for him to have walked
走了很远 我还在想如果他真的想自杀
with a mortal would, and I wonder if he wanted
为什么不把枪捡起来
to kill himself, why didn’t He just pick up the gun
再补一枪
and finish the job?
难道他回心转意了
Did he change his mind?
难道他最终还是想活下去
Did he want to live after all?
我能看见你
No, I can see you.
昨晚就是你吧
It was you last night weren’t it?
哦 别又来
Oh, not again.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
你能告诉我那个顶着乱蓬蓬头发的长相奇怪的男孩去哪了吗
If you could tell me where to find a funny looking boy
我想掐死他
with hair all over the place, I want to ring his neck.
哦 那一定是我外甥了
Oh that’ll be my nephew.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
他头脑有些简单
He’s a bit simple.
请别为他烦心
Please don’t pay him any mind.
他不会伤害您的
He’s harmless.
他跟踪我 昨天是 今天也是
He was following me yesterday and today.
那不像是他会干的事
That’s not like him.
你对他做什么了吗
Did you do something to him?
没有 我只是在帮我朋友
No, I’m just delivering a letter
文森特·梵高送一封信
for a friend of mine, Vincent Van Gogh.
那个画画的人 外国人 红头发
The Painter fella, yeah foreigner, red fellow.
对 是他
Yeah that’s him.
那就是了
That’ll be it then.
是什么了
That’ll be what then?
来 要苹果酒吗
Here cider’?
那我不客气了
Don’t mind if I do.
盖屋顶总是让人口渴
Thatching is thirsty work.
就在那个画家受伤的那天
On the day that the painter fellow was wounded,
我们在谷仓那个方向听到了一声枪响
we heard a shot coming from that barn.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!