他们要超过你了 快 快 快 停 停
They’re gaining on you! Go, go, go, go, go, go! Stop! Stop!
快点 上来 再来 再来
Come on, get out. Let’s go again. Let’s go again.
谢谢 过来 宝贝女儿 – 爸爸
Gracias. Come here, girl! – Daddy!
想死你了
Oh, I missed you so much.
我也想你 – 还好吗 我有个惊喜给你
I missed you too. – How are you doing? I got a surprise for you.
是什么 – 准备好了
You do? – Ready?
嗯 – 你帮我买♥♥了只小狗
Huh? – You got me a dog! You finally got me a dog!
嗯 – 总算帮我买♥♥了只小狗 天啊
Huh? – You bought me a dog, finally! Oh, my God!
喜欢吗 – 噢 天哪
What do you think? – Oh, my gosh.
我要的就是它 叫什么名字 – 山姆 和爸爸一样
Just what I wanted. What’s his name? – Sam, like Dad.
好极了 快来 山姆
Great! Come on, Sam! Come on, Sam!
状态 – 嗯
State. – Mm-hmm.
喜马拉雅的不丹王国
Bhutan. It’s a Himalayan kingdom.
不久前他们的皇室出了事
They were having some problems with their royal family not that long ago.
嗯 – 好了
Mm-hmm. – Okay.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
有女友吗 克雷塞 – 什么
Do you have a girlfriend? – What?
有女友吗 – 没有
Do you have a girlfriend? – No.
不管什么问题 都应该与历史有关 好吗
What kind of question is that? You’re supposed to be studying history.
那是历史 克雷塞的历史 – 不 问古代历史
That is history. Creasy history. – No, that’s ancient history.
别再问了 不管 – 谁是你的初恋女友
No more questions. – Who was your very first girlfriend?
没有 她就是不关你的事
Nonya. Nonya business. That’s who.
好吗 – 嗨
Okay? – Hi.
明天你送完皮塔后 可以送我去弄头发吗
Tomorrow after you drop off Pita, could you take me to get my hair done?
是 太太 – 那好
Yes, ma’am. – All right.
继续学你们的历史吧
Well, um, I’ll leave you two to your history.
晚安 – 晚安 宝贝
Good night. – Good night, honey.
可以问我了吗 – 问你什么
Okay, now ask me. – Ask you what?
快 皮塔 快 快
Go, Pita, go. Go! Go, go, go, go!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go.
棒极了 太好了 – 棒极了 太好了
Bravo! Muy bien! – Bravo! Muy bien!
10.99秒 – 耶
10.99. – Yes!

Whoo!
游得很辛苦 克雷塞 – 是吗 没有什么辛不辛苦
I’m tough, Creasy. – No such thing as tough.
只有训练或不训练
There’s trained, then there’s untrained.
你选哪样 – 训练
Now, which are you? – Trained.
训练 好 继续再来
Trained. Okay. Let’s go again.
拿着 – 站在终点那里
Here. – Stand here near the finish line.
好的 嘿
Okay. Hey.
枪声释放我之前 我是石块上的囚犯
I’m a prisoner in the block until the gunshot sets me free.
没错 想赢就别笑 别胡闹 – 好的
Don’t smile, don’t fool around if you want to win. – Okay.
想赢吗 训不训练 – 训练
You want to win? Trained or untrained?
去吧
Go.
克雷塞先生 真是幸会 – 噢 幸会 太太
Señor Creasy, nice to see you. – Oh, good to see you, Madre.
皮塔的双亲去华瑞兹出差 我
Pita’s parents are away on business in Juárez. I was…
今天你就是她父亲
Today you are her father.
第一名是 皮塔·拉莫斯
Pita Ramos!
我赢了 克雷塞 我赢了
I won! Creasy! I won!
好的 – 我赢了
Okay. – I won!
以前我们年轻的时候 – 我年轻的时候
Once upon a time, when we were young… – When I was young.
我们年轻 他更年轻的时候
Well, when we were young and he was younger…
所有人都不愿帮我们
all heads turned our way.
我们说好 有福同享 有难同当
We made a deal to take the world together.
是啊 有天我接到一个电♥话♥ 他说
Yeah, then one day I got a call, and he said…
我恋爱了 我恋爱了
“I’m in love! I’m in love!”
我要搬去墨西哥
“And I’m moving to Mexico.”
然后 我说
And… I said…
那说好的计划呢 怎么办
“What happened to the plan? What happened to it?”
我说 计划就这么地了
I said, “The plan’s right here.”
是啊 那我该怎么办
Yeah. Yeah. And what’d I do?
我挂了电♥话♥ 后来遇见了阿莉西亚
I hung up, then I met Alicia…
然后我走了 噢 现在我明白你了 明白了
and then I went, “Oh, now I got you! I got you.”
我懂了 可以吻她吗
I got it. Can I kiss her? Is that…
绝对可以 嘿 你们干嘛
Absolutely! Hey, what are you doing?
被他抓住了 – 好了 我想现在是时候了
You got me. – Okay, I think now is a good a time as any.
我自己的钱买♥♥的
I bought it with my own money.
打开它
Open it.
是圣犹大像 免死护身符
It’s St. Jude, patron saint of lost causes.

Wow.
应得的
Well deserved.
谢谢 皮塔 很美
Thank you, Pita. It’s beautiful.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
爸爸 – 是 宝贝
Dad. – Yes, sweetie?
能谈几句吗
Can I talk to you?
可以
Yes.
我不想弹琴 我想游泳
I don’t want to play piano. I want to swim.
不讨论这个 好吗
It’s not open for discussion, honey, okay?
罗兹先生是很有名的钢琴老师 如果他肯收你为徒
Mr. Lozzi’s a very, very famous teacher, and if he accepts you as his student…
你就得弹琴
you’re gonna play the piano.
算了
Whatever.
宝贝
Baby.
我爱你 – 我爱你
I love you. – I love you.
我只想给你最好的 懂吗 – 懂
I just want what’s best for you, you know that? – Okay.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, honey.
如果你把我手指都弄断 克雷塞 再把它们绑在一起
If you broke all my fingers, then taped them back together…
我就不能弹琴 但还能游泳
I wouldn’t be able to play piano, but I could still swim.
山姆 坐回去
Sam, get back.
别做个爱哭鬼 坚强点
Don’t be a crybaby. You’re tougher than that.
坐好 坐好 坐好
Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit.
记得借铅笔的那天吗 – 记得
Remember the day you wanted the pencil? – Yeah.
我知道为什么
I know why.
是嘛 – 你想记下那车的车牌
Yeah? – You wanted the license number off of that car.
我也写在了我的笔记本上
I wrote it down in my notebook.
除了最后一位数都记下了
I got it all but the last number.
好的 我会帮你搞齐最后一位 会打嗝吗
I’ll get it from you lat… Can you belch?
就像打饱嗝那种打嗝 会打饱嗝吗
Burp. Can you burp?
很好 非常好
That’s good. That’s very good.
我刚喝了可乐 – 好了 听着
I just had a Coke. – All right. Listen.
这个老师非常有名
Now, this teacher, this famous teacher…
他教很多有钱人家的孩子教交响乐曲 是吧
He teaches a lot of rich kids and plays for the symphonies, right?
对 – 在你练琴时 隔几分钟打1次嗝
Right. – You belch every few minutes while you’re practicing.
好的 – 你道歉 但还是不断打嗝
Okay. – You apologize to him, but you keep belching.
那样会触犯他的神经 是吧 – 好的
You’ll offend every sensibility he has. – Okay.
很好 24小时后你就能回到游泳池 我保证
Very good. You’ll be back in the pool in 24 hours, I guarantee you.
对吧 山姆
Right, Sam?
喂 – 露皮塔·拉莫斯
Hola. – Lupita Ramos?
送给你 克雷塞
For you, Creasy.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样好吗 – 好
How does this look? – Good.
好 – 嗯
Good. – Hmm?
你好 皮塔 – 你好
Hola, Pita. – Hola.
再见 – 再见 要多久
Bye. – Bye.
1小时 – 谢谢
One hour. – Gracias.
皮塔
Pita.
皮塔
Pita!
皮塔
Pita!
皮塔
Pita!
皮塔
Pita!
快跑
Run!
克雷塞
Creasy!
克雷塞
Creasy!
克雷塞 克雷塞
Creasy. Creasy.
克雷塞
Creasy!
我做不到
I can’t…
快点
Come on!
约翰·克雷塞因涉嫌谋害
John W. Creasy is under arrest for the murder of two police officers…
两名法警而遭拘捕
of the Judicial Police.
克雷塞
Creasy!
并涉嫌卷入绑♥架♥案
Also involved in the kidnapping of…
这就是约翰·克雷塞
这位叫约翰·克雷塞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!