And Pita just wants to be friends. – Okay.
但你付钱是让我保护她 不是做朋友
But you’re paying me to protect her, right? Not to be her friend.
对吧
Right?
那么
So, uh…
听着 也许我不太适合
look, maybe this isn’t gonna work out.
也许你先生应该找个更擅于社交的人
Maybe your husband should find somebody who’s a little more sociable.
你说得没错
No, you’re right.
你收了钱是保护她
You’re being paid to protect her…
我有信心你能做好
and I’m confident that you’ll do that.
我明天和你们一起上学 希望大家相安无事
I’ll be coming with you tomorrow. I hope that’s all right.
你认为上帝会宽恕我们做的吗
You think God will forgive us for what we’ve done?
我厌倦杀人 雷
I’m tired of killin’, Ray.
上帝会宽恕我们做的吗
You think God will forgive us for what we’ve done?
凭我这状态 我连 我连死人都保护不了
In my state, I couldn’t… I couldn’t guard a corpse.
不停地说话
Talk all the time.
你知道这个我不在行
You know, I’m no good at that.
你知道这个我不在行
You know, I’m no good at that.
你知道他们怎么说
You know how they say…
子弹会说真话
a bullet always tells the truth?

Yeah.
嘿 – 克雷塞
Hey. – Crease.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
嘿 听着 你有过
Hey, listen, you-you ever have a…
一把打不出子弹的9mm手♥枪♥吗
a nine-millimeter round that didn’t go off?
是啊 开不了火
Well, yeah. Failure to fire.
我知道 开不了火 然后
I know. Failure to fire and-and-and, uh…
扣动扳机 然后
You know, I pulled the trigger and… and… and…
什么也没发生
click, nothing.
你在说枪管哑火
You’re talking about a bad primer.
是 是 是
Yeah, I… Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
但我 对 太近 枪管顶得太近
But I… You know, right, dimple. Dimple on the primer.
也许
That may be.
就像我们过去说的
Well, like we used to say…
子弹会说真话
a bullet always tells the truth.
克雷塞
Crease?
你没事吧 – 是
You all right? – Yeah.
你对着什么开枪
What were you shooting at?
是 对不起 对不起吵醒你
Yeah, I’m sorry, Ray. I’m sorry I woke you.
不 没事 我 我在看电视
No, I-it’s okay. Nothin’. I was watchin’ TV.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
皮塔 有铅笔吗
Pita, you have a pencil?
谢谢
Thank you.
适应这里的交通不容易
It’s hard to get used to the traffic down here.
是 对不起
Yeah. I’m very sorry.
再见 宝贝 – 再见
See you, baby. – All right. See you later.
嘿 别忘了毛巾 – 噢 谢谢
Hey. Don’t forget your towel. – Oh, thank you.
再见 早安
Bye. Buenas días.
你是游泳健将 – 从来没赢过
You’re a strong swimmer. – I never win.
谢谢
Thanks.
我该怎么做 – 你认为你该怎么做
So what do I do? – What do you think you should do?
你在水里游得最快 在街上却走得最慢
You’re the fastest one in the water, the slowest one off the blocks.
你认为是什么意思 该怎么做 – 赶快走出街区
What do you think that means? What do you gotta do?
没错 赶快走出街区
Get faster off the blocks.
三星期后有个游泳大赛 – 是吗
Our big swim meet is in three weeks. – Yeah?
我要参加150米自♥由♥泳比赛 – 你行的
I was gonna enter the 150 freestyle. – Yeah, you’ll be fine.
能行的
You’ll be okay.
我还是会很慢 – 你不慢
I’ll still be slow. – You’re not slow.
我从来没游进过前三名
I never finish better than third.
也许你是慢了点
All right. Maybe you are slow then.
今晚我们请到了改革报社的玛丽安娜·葛蕾诺
来谈谈关于绑♥架♥事件
你认为墨西哥的绑♥架♥事件该由谁来负责
这是有组织的犯罪活动 并非随意绑♥架♥事件
它们不是哥伦比亚那种政♥治♥绑♥架♥
快走 小鸟
Vamos, Bird!
走呀
Vamos!
它怎么会在外面
How do you think he got out?
我放了它的 – 最好让其自♥由♥ 是吗
I let him go. – It’s better to be free, right?
对它是没错
It’s better for him.
其实是它令我心烦
Actually, he was driving me crazy.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
几天后再见 好吗 我爱你 – 好的 我爱你
See you in a couple of days. I love you. – All right. Love you.
乖点 快点 莉莎
Be good. Come on, Lise.
我们会在底特律打电♥话♥给你 – 好的
All right, sweetheart. We’ll call you from Detroit. – Okay.
我爱你 – 我爱你
I love you. – Love you.
好了 再见 宝贝 – 太太
Okay. Bye, honey. – Señora.
再见 – 噢 谢谢
Bye. – Oh. Gracias.
再见 宝贝 – 再见
Okay. Bye, honey! – Bye.
我爱你 – 我爱你
I love you. – Love you.
真不想离开她
I hate leaving her.
集中精力
Concentratin’?
闭上眼睛
Eyes are closed?
怎么了
What happened?
吓我一跳 – 吓一跳 枪声吓不了我
I flinched. – You flinched? The gunshot holds no fear.
说一遍 – 枪声吓不了我
Say it. – The gunshot holds no fear.
枪声吓不了我 说一遍
The gunshot holds no fear! Say it.
枪声吓不了我 – 大声点
The gunshot holds no fear. – Louder!
枪声吓不了我 – 大声点
The gunshot holds no fear! – Louder!
枪声吓不了我 – 很好
The gunshot holds no fear! – That’s good.
你释放了你的声音
You welcome the sound.
其实是声音释放了你
In fact, it’s the sound that sets you free.
在声音释放你之前 你就是这石块上的囚犯
You are a prisoner on this block until that sound sets you free.
准备好了 – 是
Are you ready? Are you ready? – Yes. Yes.
一切就绪 – 嗯
Are you set? – Uh-huh.
克雷塞 – 嗯
Creasy? – Hmm?
什么叫妃子 – 为什么问这个
What’s a concubine? – Why do you ask?
历史书上写着的
It’s in my history book.
噢 – 就像是妻子 对吗
Oh. – It’s like a wife, right?
是啊 是 这是 让我看看
Yeah. Yes, uh… Can I see that?
就像是妻子 – 就这里
Kind of a wife. – Right there.
但中国皇帝却有1000个妃子
But the emperor of China had 1,000 of them.

Um…
好吧 如今在西方实行的是一夫一妻制
Okay, like nowadays in-in the West, they have one husband for one wife.
但是在古代文化中 他们有
But in the olden time cultures, they had, uh…
你知道 不同的 不同的规矩
you know, different… uh, different rules.
怎么了 对丈夫感到可悲 – 是啊
Why, you feel sorry for the husband? – Yeah.
你能想象我有1000个妈妈吗
Can you imagine my mom multiplied by a thousand?
克雷塞 你笑了
Creasy. You’re smiling.
什么 – 你笑了
What? – You were smiling.
没 没笑 刚才也没笑 – 你笑了
No, I’m not. No, I was not. – You were.
现在没笑 刚才笑了 – 不 你笑了 我没笑
You’re not now, but you were. – You were smiling. I wasn’t.
你笑了 – 什么时候
You were. – When?
就在5秒前 – 我没笑
Like five seconds ago. – I’m not smiling.
1秒前还笑了 – 不 你说5秒 现在6秒了
A second ago you were. – You said five seconds ago. Now that’s six.
6秒前我没笑. – 好吧 10秒前
Six seconds ago I wasn’t smiling. – Ten seconds ago.
10秒前我笑了 好吧 接下来的10秒看谁先笑
Ten seconds ago I was smiling. Okay, in the next 10 seconds, let’s see who smiles first.
你已经笑了 瞧 你笑了 – 唔
You smiled already. See? You did. – Mmm!
不 我没笑 是假笑 – 是 你
No, that wasn’t a… That was a smirk. – Yeah, you…
那不是微笑 假笑是不同的
That’s not a smile. A smirk is different.
都是S开头的 但他们不一样 做你的功课
They both start with “S,” but they’re not the same… Do your homework.
你笑了
You were.

Bang!
停 停 停 回来 回来
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Come back, come back.

Bang!
停 停 停 过来
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Come here.
快点 快点 各就各位
Hurry up, hurry up. Set.

Bang!

Bang!
听到枪声别害怕 明白吗
You don’t flinch when you hear the gunshot, understand?
听枪声 别抢先
You listen for the sound. You don’t anticipate.
专心听枪声 明白吗
Concentrate on the sound. You understand me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!