你们在说什么 – 250万
What are you talking about? – 2.5 million.
250万给了你律师乔丹·卡夫斯
2.5 million to your lawyer Jordan Kalfus…
他存入了凯门岛的银行户头 可惜他无命享用
that he put in an account in the Cayman Islands, but he won’t get a chance to spend it.
另外500万在哪里 山姆
What happened to the other five, Sam?
250+250 1000万中的500万
Huh? That’s 2.5, 2.5. What is five from 10?
很好 还有500万呢 山姆 告诉你太太
That’s five. What happened to the other five, Sam? Tell your wife.
现在是你说话的机会 还有500万呢
It’s your chance to talk. – What happened to the other five?
你有太太吗 克雷塞 – 不 我没有
You got a wife, Creasy? – No, I don’t have a wife.
那你就不会知道告诉你太太真♥相♥有多难
Then you’ll never know how hard it could be to tell your wife the truth.
不 你有太太 告诉我怎么回事
No, you have a wife! You tell me what happened!
就在这房♥间 我父亲祈祷
It was in this room that my father prayed.
我不管你父亲的屁事 – 我父亲祈祷
I don’t give a fuck about your fucking father! – My father prayed.
他就在这房♥间祈祷他的赌债和背叛能得到宽恕
He prayed that his gambling debts and his infidelities would be forgiven right in this room.
山默尔 我爱你 – 什么 莉莎
Samuel! I love you! – What, Lisa?
告诉我真♥相♥ – 我没继承过王国 这就是真♥相♥
Tell me the truth. – I didn’t inherit a kingdom! That’s the truth!
你想知道真♥相♥ 我继承了他的赌债和烂摊子
You wanna know the truth? I inherited his debt and his mess.
继承了他的律师乔丹 – 告诉我 我的宝宝怎么了
I inherited his lawyer Jordan… – You tell me what happened to my baby!
说 说
Say it! Say it! Say it!
说 说 王八蛋
Say it! Say it! Be a fucking man!
乔丹告诉我她坐在房♥间里
Jordan told me she’d sit in a room…
整天都在看卡♥通♥片
and watch cartoons all day…
吃冰淇淋 还有两天后就还给我们
and she’d eat ice cream and we’d have her back in two days.
他骗我
He lied to me!
所以他得妈的去死 我♥干♥的
That’s why he’s fucking dead! I did it!
我♥干♥的 莉莎
I did it, Lisa!
我同意了绑♥架♥
I agreed to the kidnapping.
我做是为了我们 为了我们三个
I did it for us… for the three of us.
真抱歉 莉莎
I’m so sorry, Lisa.
杀了他
You kill him.
你不杀我杀
You kill him or I will.
你知道 他们都说
Huh. You know, they say a, um…
子弹会说真话
a bullet always tells the truth.
从不说谎
It never lies.
这对我不适用 山默尔 也许
It didn’t work for me, Samuel, but maybe…
也许对你适用
Maybe it’ll work for you.
我会为你祈祷
I’ll pray for you.
这就是由ATM卡得知的住址
PIN密♥码♥帮了大忙
但却根本没有”声音”这个人
那是谁
就是他
“声音”
我的人进入了屋子
以注射霍乱疫苗为借口
我们必须注射整个区
我们在屋子里装了窃听器 并偷走了他的照片
现在是时候去追捕他了
明天就让他的照片见报
谢谢
Gracias.
要想活命
就别登那些照片
喂 – 喂
Hola? – Hola.
克雷塞先生 – 是 是我
Mr. Creasy? – Yeah, it’s me.
我帮你查了密♥码♥ 有地址了 – 是吗
I traced the PIN for you and I have an address. – Yeah?
持卡人叫蕾娜·罗沙·桑切斯 “声音”的老婆
The cardholder is Reina Rosas Sanchez, the wife of “The Voice”.
她住在洛斯阿科斯区 阿匹亚大楼的26D室
She lives in Los Arcos, apartment 26D, Via Appia.
很好 – 还有一件事
Good. – And another thing.
买♥♥份今天的报纸 上面有”声音”的照片
Pick up today’s paper and you’ll have a picture of “The Voice.”
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
他进去了 如何行动
待命 待命
约瑟 怎么了
José? Qué te pasa?
– 站住 站住 – 滚出去 兔崽子
站住 站住
出去 让孩子出去 快
让孩子出去 出去

坐下
坐下
蕾娜·罗沙是吗

Sí.

Okay.
这是谁 这是谁

Hmm?
是谁

Hmm?
是谁
丹尼尔
丹尼尔什么
丹尼尔·罗沙·桑切斯
“声音”

Sí.
好 他是他的弟弟
是 – 是
Sí? – Sí.
他叫什么
他叫什么
阿雷欧
阿雷欧·罗沙·桑切斯 好
Aurelio Rosas Sanchez. Okay.

Okay.
你就是丹尼尔的老婆

Sí.

Sí.
怎么联络他

怎么联络他
我们呼他
他用手♥机♥回电
打给他
这里没信♥号♥♥
必须得去屋顶
那就出去
出去
等一等 他们要打电♥话♥了
准备好追踪他
若幸运 我们就能抓住”声音”
你好 丹尼尔
Hola, Daniel.
克雷塞先生
Señor Creasy.
是 你的家人在我这里
Yeah. Yeah, I got your family here.
你弟弟看来不太好
Your brother doesn’t look too good.
蕾娜还有八个月的身孕吧
Yeah, Reina, she’s what, about eight months?
嗯 你想谈判吗
Huh? You wanna negotiate?
生命中家人最重要
The most important thing in life is family.
同意吗
Do you agree?
同意
I agree.
现在我家人在你手上
And there you are. You have my family.
大部分的家人
Well, most of my family.
我太太和我分开了 你知道是怎样感受
My wife and I are separated. You know how that is.
现在认真地告诉我 你要多少钱
Now, tell me seriously, h-how much do you want?

Ah.
你弟弟要跟你说话 稍等
Your brother wants to speak to you. Yeah, hold on.
你到底要干嘛
听我说
听着 听着
我要把你家人一块一块地 给宰了 明白吗
I’m gonna take your family apart piece by piece. You understand me?
一块一块地 闭嘴
Piece by piece. Shut up!
我不要你的钱
I don’t want your money!
你明白吗 明白吗 我要你
Do you understand me? You understand me? I want you.
我在听
I’m listening.
我在听 丹尼尔 我在听
I’m listening, Daniel. I’m listening.
好吧 我跟你一命换一命
All right, I will give you a life for a life.
谁的命 你在说什么
Whose life? What are you talking about?
谁的命 丹尼尔 我要你
Whose life, Daniel? I want you.
我会以她的命来换你的命
I will give you her life for your life.
并换回我的命
And in exchange, I will get my life back.
什么命 谁的命 – 那女孩的 皮塔的命
What life? Whose life? – The girl’s. Pita’s.
皮塔死了 – 克雷塞
Pita’s dead. – Creasy!
我是个生意人 她死了就一钱不值 她还活着
I’m a businessman. A girl dead is worth nothing. She’s alive.
好吧
All right.
我要活着的证据 听见吗
I want proof of life. You hear me?
我要活着的证据 我要
I want proof of life. I want… I want…
我要她小熊的名字 她怎么叫她小熊的
I want the name of her bear. What does she call her bear?
你让她告诉你
You tell her to tell you…
再告诉我她怎么叫她小熊的
to tell me what she calls her bear.
小朋友 你怎么叫你小熊的
是 – 克雷塞
Yeah? – Creasy.
她叫她的小熊克雷塞熊熊
She calls the bear Creasy Bear.
记住
Remember,
我会以她的命
I will leave you her life,
换你的命
For your life.
还有我弟弟的命
And life of my brother.
好的
Okay.
好的
O-Okay.
我还你弟弟 你还我女孩
I give you your brother, you give me the girl.
好吧 – 哪里
All right. – Where?
他离开了屋顶
失去信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥被切断
他去向不明 去向不明

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!