我会找律师的 我能在这里找吗
I’ll get a lawyer. Can I get a lawyer here?
-我不知道”这里”是哪里 -纽约
– I don’t know where “Here” Is. – New York.
怪不得有这么多喇叭声
That’s what all that honking is?
不行 你得来洛杉矶 在洛杉矶找律师
No, you’ll have to come to LA and meet people in LA.
我在排演…
I’m rehearsing a…
如果你不在周五前于洛杉矶做出回复
If you don’t respond in Los Angeles by Friday,
我们就别无选择了
you’ll leave us no choice.
哪条线
Wh… which line?
我得接个电♥话♥ 你能稍等片刻吗 查理
I have to take this. Can you hold on a second, Charlie?
我和妈妈正在玩超级秘密寻宝游戏
Me and Mommy are in the middle of a super secret treasure hunt.
-我以为飞机九点到 -你穿的是什么
– I thought the plane landed at nine. – What are you wearing?
连裤♥袜♥
Sock pants.
的确是九点到 连裤♥袜♥是什么
It did. What are sock pants?
他不喜欢风吹在腿上的感觉
He doesn’t like to feel the breeze on his legs.
他自己穿的
He dressed himself.
那他可以穿长裤 我能跟你谈谈吗
There are long pants. Can I talk to you?
都快中午了
It’s almost noon.
堵车 我们得走了
There was traffic. We’ve got to get going.
我们为什么从来没玩过寻宝
Why don’t we ever do a treasure hunt?
亨利 你能等等吗
Henry, can you wait a minute?
不许私下谈话
No talking alone.
就谈一会 然后我就过去
Just one bit of talking alone, then I’ll be right there.
我接到了你律师打来的电♥话♥
I got a call from your lawyer.
她说如果我不回复
She said you’d take everything and…
你就会拿走一切以及孩子的抚养权
custody and everything if I didn’t respond.
我们最好让律师处理这事
It’s better if we just let the lawyers do this.
对 但我觉得她说的话不是你的本意
Yeah, but she’s saying things I don’t think you mean.
亨利 我们得走了
Henry, we need to get going.
我现在不想走
I don’t want to go now.
-你找到律师了吗 -我来这里就是为了这事
– Have you gotten a lawyer yet? – That’s what I’m here to do.
快来 亨利 我赶时间
Come on, Henry. I’m in a rush.
我还有三个线索
I have three more clues.
你为什么要在我快到的时候
Why did you start a treasure hunt
开始玩寻宝游戏
or whatever so close to my arrival?
-真酷 -你迟到了 我们在打发时间
– Cool. – You were late. We were killing time.
宝贝 快来 我们回头再玩寻宝游戏
Honey, come. We’re going to finish the treasure hunt later.
-我要发财了 -好
– I’m going to be rich! – Okay.
你跟着爸爸 会很好玩的
You’re going to go with your daddy, it’s going to be fun.
我准备了礼物 回来就奖励给你
And I’ve got a present for you when you get back as a reward.
他又不是去看牙医
He’s not going to the dentist.
-我就是想帮忙 -我要留在这里
– I’m trying to help. – I’m staying here.
走吧
Come on.
亨利
Henry?
-装了儿童♥增♥高座椅吗 -装了
– Got the booster? – I have a booster.
等一下 没弄好
Oh, wait, no, it’s not in.
什么没弄好
What’s not in?
座椅没固定好
The seat’s not connected.
我让租车公♥司♥装了
I asked the rental company to install it.
他们不能装 装了就要担责任了
Yeah, I think they can’t for liability reasons.
-你知道要怎么… -我来…你把…
– Do you know how these things… – Let me just… if you…
-应该可以卡住的 -底下…
– There should be a clip to clip onto. – …dig…
妈的
Fuck!
-为什么骂人 -扎到我了
– Why “Fuck?” – Something sharp.
-我不能和妈妈待在一起吗 -不行
– Can’t I stay with Mom? – No.
为什么不行
Why not?
轮到我陪你了 我飞了快五千公里过来
It’s my time with you. I just flew 3,000 miles.
我不想去
I don’t want to.
亨利 赶紧上车
Henry, get in the fucking car!
抱歉 但是赶紧上车
I’m sorry, but Jesus, get in the fucking car.
乐高生化战士怎么拼
How do you spell Lego Bionicles?
那是两个词 乐高是哪个字母开头的
That’s two words. What does Lego start with?
告诉我嘛
Just tell me.
-你不想学吗 -不想
– Don’t you want to learn it? – No.
-反正就印在盒子上 -是”L”
– It’s on the box, anyway. – L…
然后呢
Then what?
是”E” 剧团的人都托我跟你打招呼
E… you know, everyone at the theater says hi.
然后是什么
Then what?
是”咯”声的字母
A “G-g-g” sound.
-你期待万圣节吗 -是”J”吗
– Are you excited for Halloween? – J?
是”G”
G.
-然后呢 -然后是”欧”的音
– Then what? – And an “O” Sound.
-“O”吗 -你期待万圣节吗
– O? – Are you excited for Halloween?
期待
Yeah.
我带了我们俩的服装
I brought both our costumes.
我要穿商店买♥♥来的忍♥者装
I’m going as a store-bought ninja.
但我们说好了 我让唐娜给你做了科学怪人服装
But we agreed. I had Donna make you a Frankenstein.
我不想扮成科学怪人了
I don’t want to be a Frankenstein anymore.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
先看看再说
Maybe just look at it.
很棒的 我们会扮成科学怪人和隐形人
It’s awesome. We’ll be Frankenstein and the Invisible Man.
妈妈给我买♥♥了忍♥者服
Mom bought me a ninja costume,
它更好 因为更贵
which is better because it costs more.
理论上来说 把唐娜花的时间
Technically, the Frankenstein cost more
还有材料算进去的话 科学怪人服装更贵
when you factor in Donna’s time and the materials.
表兄妹们也要扮成忍♥者
The cousins are also going to be ninjas.
可是我们花了那么大力气 亨利
But Henry, we went through all this trouble.
好吧
Okay.
随便你吧
Whatever you want.
请取票
Please take the ticket.
-爸爸 你离太远了 -我知道
– Dad, you’re too far. – I know.
请取票
Please take the ticket.
我不放心把包留在车上
So, I’m not comfortable leaving the bags in the car
因为我把车钥匙给了不认识的人
where I’ve given the key to someone I don’t really know.
我来过这里
I’ve been here.
这是个办公楼
It’s an office building,
你肯定去过类似的地方
so you’ve been to places like this before.
我记得这些鱼
I remember those fish.
鱼看起来都差不多
A lot of fish look the same.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是查理·巴伯 和丹·科恩约了一点半
I’m Charlie Barber. I have a 1:30 with Dan Cohen.
你的玩偶在哪
Where’s your little man?
我这次没带 我把骷髅放在我妈妈家
I don’t have it this time. I keep my skeletons at my mom’s.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 我们尝试过联♥系♥你
I’m sorry. We tried to reach you.
科恩先生想让我代他道歉
Mr. Cohen wanted me to apologize.
他不能见你 因为显然你妻子
He can’t see you because apparently your wife
已经和他在8月7日见面谈过代理一事了
already met with him on the 7th of August about representation.
但她雇了别人
But she hired somebody else.
-诺拉 -范肖吗
– Nora… – Fanshaw?
但很遗憾 因为她已经找科恩先生咨♥询♥过
But unfortunately, because she consulted with Mr. Cohen already,
根据法律 他不能再为你辩护
he’s legally barred from representing you.
-我们来喂鱼吧 -好
– Should we feed the fish? – Yeah.
-这种事情很常见 -是吗
– It happens all the time. – Really?
你有停车票的话我可以帮你免去停车费
If you have a ticket, I can validate your parking.
人们尽可能多地见律师是很常见的
You know, it’s common that people meet with as many lawyers as possible
这样他们配偶的选择就会很有限
so that their spouse has limited options.
我不认为她会故意那么做
I don’t think she would’ve done it deliberately.
你太天真了
You’d be surprised.
它们出水能呼吸吗
Can all of them, like, breathe out of the water?
你和妈妈去了很多办公室吗
Did you go to a lot of offices with your mom?
没有特别多
Not so many.
十一个吧
Like 11.
我不认为会有人偷包 爸爸
I don’t think anyone would have stealed the bags, Daddy.
我今天得找到律师
I need somebody today.
如果我明天还不回复 她说我会失去监护权
If I don’t respond by tomorrow, she said I could lose custody.
我不知道该打给谁了
I didn’t know who else to call.
肯定有她没找过的律师
There’s got to be someone she didn’t meet.
我知道一个人
I have a name for you.
伯特·斯皮茨
Bert Spitz.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!