I didn’t use you.
你有 然后却反过来责怪我
You did, and then you blamed me for it!
你总是提醒我做错了什么
You always made me aware of what I was doing wrong,
我有多少不足
how I was falling short!
跟你一起过真是太无趣了
Life with you was joyless!
怎么 那你就得操别人
What, so then you had to go and fuck someone else?
我♥操♥她你不应该难过
You shouldn’t be upset that I fucked her!
你该难过的是我跟她笑得开怀
You should be upset that I had a laugh with her!
你爱她吗
Do you love her?

No.
但她不恨我 你恨我
But she didn’t hate me. You hated me.
是你恨我
You hated me.
你操了我们的同事
You fucked somebody we worked with.
你去年就不跟我做了
You stopped having sex with me in the last year.
我从来没出过轨
I never cheated on you.
那就是出轨
That was cheating on me!
但本来 我能做的有那么多
But there was so much I could have done.
我本来是个毫无名气的二十来岁的导演
I was a director in my twenties who came from nothing
突然就上了《纽约生活志》的封面
and was suddenly on the cover of fucking Time Out New York!
我成了大红人 看谁都想上 但是我没有
I was hot shit and I wanted to fuck everybody and I didn’t.
因为我爱你 我不想失去你
And I loved you and I didn’t want to lose you.
但当时我二十多岁 不想失去放荡年华
But I’m in my twenties, and I didn’t want to lose that too,
但我却算是错过了
and I kinda did!
你想要的那么多 那么快
And you wanted so much so fast.
我都不想结婚
I didn’t even want to get married.
去他的
And fuck it!
有那么多我都错过了
There’s so much I didn’t do.
-那我谢谢你 -不客气
– Thanks for that! – You’re welcome!
真不敢相信我这辈子都甩不掉你了
I can’t believe I have to know you forever!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You’re fucking insane!
你♥他♥妈♥还赢了
And you’re fucking winning!
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我想结婚
I wanted to be married.
我就已经输了
I’d already lost!
我爱你比你爱我多
You didn’t love me as much as I loved you!
那跟洛杉矶有什么关系
What does that have to do with LA?
怎么了
What?
你沉浸于你的自私之中
You’re so merged with your own selfishness,
你都不觉得那是自私了
you don’t even identify it as selfishness anymore!
你真混♥蛋♥
You’re such a dick!
每天我醒来都希望你死了
Every day I wake up and I hope you’re dead!
死掉 如果我能保证亨利没事
Dead, like if I could guarantee Henry would be okay,
我真希望你重病 然后被车撞死
I’d hope you’d get an illness, and then get hit by a car and die!
天啊
Oh, God!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我也是
Me too.
好 我们可以布置得漂漂亮亮的
Okay. No, we can make this nice.
我会把小一些的植物放在窗边
I would take the smaller plants and put them by the window.
你有没有什么能挂在墙上的
And, uh, do you have things we can put on the walls?
好了 没事了 非常感谢
All right, that’s it. Thank you very much.
我们很想你 你家看起来很棒 真的
We miss you, and it looks great, really.
-有进展就讲给我们听 -好
– Let us know how it goes, okay? – All right.
我们周一见
I’ll see you guys on, uh… on Monday.
-爱你 -我也爱你 再见
– Love you. – All right, love you too. Bye.
为什么一下子多了这么多植物
Why do we have so many plants all of a sudden?
有些之后要还回去的
We’ll have to return some of this stuff,
所以别跟它们相处得太投入
so don’t get too used to it.
我觉得植物有点可怕
I find plants kind of scary.
这些植物是正义的那方
These plants are good guys.
过来
Come here.
怎么了
Yeah?
明天 有个女的会来家访
Tomorrow, this woman is going to come and visit us…
我们吃晚餐时陪着我们
and be with us while we eat dinner.
-是你女朋友吗 -不是
– Is it your girlfriend? – No, no.
是妈妈的男朋友吗
Is it Mommy’s boyfriend?
不是 怎么 妈妈有男朋友吗
No. Why? Does Mommy have a boyfriend?
我不知道 她有吗
I don’t know. Does she?
-我不知道 -我不知道
– I don’t know. – I don’t know.
为什么有人要看着我们吃饭
Why is someone watching us eat dinner?
我懂 确实好奇怪
I know, it’s weird.
我们必须得这么做
It’s just something we have to do.
这件事关系到…
Which has to do with…
我和妈妈把一切理清楚
Mommy and me figuring out everything…
我们未来将会如何
and how we’re going to be.
明白吗
You know?
读书给我听好吗
Will you read to me?
好 拿书吧
Sure. Grab your book.
你吸毒或者喝酒吗
Do you use drugs or alcohol?
我喝酒
I drink alcohol.
喝多少
How much alcohol do you drink?
我不确定 晚餐时喝一杯红酒
I don’t know, a glass of wine with dinner.
-有时会多一些 -多多少
– Sometimes more. – How much more?
这个…有时候…
It’s… Sometimes a…
多喝几杯
a few…
我有时候跟其他人分着喝一瓶红酒
I… sometimes split a bottle of wine with someone.
-你跟谁分着喝 -我…
– Okay, who do you split it with? – I mean…
我和别人一起吃晚餐 我们会点一瓶红酒
if I’m having dinner with someone and we order a bottle of wine.
-嗯 -比如下馆子的时候
– Okay. – You know, like at a restaurant.
你会说
When you say,
“你们是想按杯点 还是我们一起点一瓶”
“Do you want to go by the glass or do we get a bottle?”
-你会点一瓶 -有时会
– You get a bottle? – Well, sometimes.
有时我也会按杯点
I mean, sometimes I go by the glass.
看情况
You know, it depends.
你是说我这辈子吸过毒吗
Did you mean drugs ever?
我吸过毒
I have done drugs.
大学的时候
In college.
-你当妈妈之后有没有… -我不经常吸
– Anything since you’ve been… – I… I don’t do it regularly.
你当妈妈之后有没有吸过
Anything since you’ve been a mother?
抽过几次大♥麻♥
Pot a few times.
有一次在派对上吸过可♥卡♥因♥ 亨利没跟我在一起
Coke once at a party. I mean, Henry wasn’t with me.
你觉得自己作为家长有什么优势
What would you say are your strengths as a parent?
我倾听
I listen.
我跟他玩
I play.
我投入时间 我…
I-I put in the time. I…
爱…
love…
照顾他
taking care of him…
看着他长大
watching him grow.
有时候
And sometimes…
人们说”时光飞逝” 这是真的 但是…
what they say about “It goes so fast” is true, but…
有时并不是
sometimes it’s not.
有时过得太慢了 真的
Sometimes it goes too slow, honestly.
你的弱点呢
What are your weaknesses?
我太一丝不苟 我太过关心
I’m too precise. I care too much.
这些是弱点吗
Are those weaknesses?
也许不算
Maybe not.
他有时候会犯浑
You know, he can be an asshole and…
我会动真气
I can get really pissed off,
我会骂他混♥蛋♥
and I’ll call him on being an asshole…
我打断你一下
I’m going to stop you there.
你真正回答的时候 千万别那么说
When you do this for real, don’t ever say that.
人们不接受一个喝大酒
People don’t accept mothers who drink too much wine
冲孩子大吼 管他叫混♥蛋♥的母亲
and yell at their child and call him an asshole.
我懂你 我也这么做
I get it. I do it too.
人们都能接受不完美的爸爸
We can accept an imperfect dad.
面对现实吧
Let’s face it,
“好爸爸”的概念大概三十年前才被发明出来
the idea of a good father was only invented like 30 years ago.
在那之前 爸爸们就该是沉默的
Before that, fathers were expected to be silent
不顾家的 不靠谱的 自私的
and absent and unreliable and selfish,
我们当然想让他们有所改变
and can all say we want them to be different.
但我们内心其实是接受他们的
But on some basic level, we accept them.
我们爱他们的不靠谱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!