I was embarrassed about it
觉得有点丢脸 但还有另一种感觉…
in front of him, but it was also like…
这就是真正的我 这就是我的价值所在
yeah, this is who I am, and this is what I’m worth.
或许是挺蠢的 但至少是属于我的
And maybe it’s stupid, but at least it’s mine.
如果他能给我个大大的拥抱 对我说
And if he had just taken me into a big hug and said,
“宝贝 我为你的冒险感到无比激动
“Baby, I’m so excited for your adventure.
我当然想让你拥有一片属于自己的天地”
Of course I want you to have a piece of earth that’s yours.”
那么…
Then…
那么我们可能就不必离婚了
Well, then, we might not be getting divorced.
但是
But…
他嘲笑了我的梦想
he made fun of it and…
和平时一样心怀妒忌
was jealous like he is, and…
然后他想起了钱的事
then he realized about the money.
然后他跟我说我可以把钱投回剧团
And he told me I could funnel it back into the theater company.
那时我才意识到
And that’s when I realized…

he…
眼里真的没有我
truly didn’t see me.
他没有把我看作是独♥立♥于他的个体
He didn’t see me as something separate from himself.
我让他说出我的电♥话♥号♥码
And I asked him to say my phone number.
他居然不知道
He didn’t know it.
所以我离开了
So, I left.
而且我觉得他跟舞台监督玛丽·安有一腿
Also, I think he slept with the stage manager, Mary Ann.
那个混球
That fucking asshole.
Seventy-five…
就是70
just 70,
那两个0
those two zeros,
-75.00… -“如果铁路无主
– seventy-five point zero zero… -“If railroad is unowned…
-意思就是0分 -你可以从银行买♥♥下来”
– that’s zero cents. – …you may buy it from the bank.”
“移♥动♥到伊利诺…
“Advance to Illios…
-伊利诺伊 -伊利诺伊大道”
– Illinois. – …Illinois Avenue.”
“移♥动♥” 是什么意思
“Advance…” what does that mean?
意思是你得去伊利诺伊大道
It means you’ve got to go to Illinois Avenue.
那伊利诺伊大道在哪
So where is Illinois Avenue?
那个
That one.
范肖-齐默-肯普律所
至 查理·巴伯
凯西 查理到了之后
So Cassie, when Charlie gets here,
你就把信封递给他
you’re going to hand him the envelope.
为什么非要让我给他
Why do I have to do it?
因为妮可非常擅长
Because Nicole is very good at
让别人帮她办事
getting people to do things for her.
才不是这样
That’s not what this is.
她九岁之前 我一直帮她擦屁♥股♥
I wiped her butt until she was nine years old.
她很擅长这一套
She’s very seductive that way.
不 妈妈 法律规定不能由我递交他
No, Mom, legally, I can’t be the one who serves him.
但我说的还是大实话
But still, what I’m saying is true.
我真的得给他递信封吗
Do I have to actually hand him the envelope?
是的 但我会提前告诉他
Yes, but I’m going to tell him in advance
里面是离婚文件
that they’re divorce papers.
诺拉说不必如此正式 亨利在哪
Nora says it doesn’t have to be so formal. Where’s Henry?
他跟山姆 朱尔斯和莫莉在客厅玩
He’s playing in the living room with Sam, and Jules, and Molly.
让他们上楼去吧 查理很快就到了
Let’s get them upstairs. Charlie’s going to be here soon.
山姆 上楼去
Sam, go upstairs.
我会告诉查理是怎么回事
So, I’ll tell Charlie what’s happening,
然后凯西 你把信封给他
and, Cassie, you then hand him the envelope.
好吧
Okay…
我好紧张
I just get nervous.
你能撤销递交吗
Well, can you un-serve?
-什么意思 拿回来吗 -对
– What do you mean? Like take it back? – Yeah.
应该可以
I think so.
-你应该去确认一下 -以防我们改主意
– You should check. – In case we change our minds…
我不会改主意的
I’m not going to change my mind.
或者我们觉得他太可怜
…or we feel too bad for him.
以防我不小心做错了
Maybe in case I do something wrong.
你们俩现在让我觉得难受 知道吗
Now you’re both just making me feel bad, okay?
抱歉 抱歉 我真的很紧张
Sorry, sorry, I’m nervous!
我们都紧张
Well, we all are.
我们都很爱查理
And we love Charlie.
你不能再爱他了 妈妈
You have to stop loving him, Mom.
也不能再跟他做朋友
You can’t be friends with him anymore.
我跟查理的关系
Charlie and I have our own relationship…
独♥立♥于你们的婚姻
independent of your marriage.
就像我现在和
Just like I’m still friends
凯西的前任杰夫还是朋友
with Cassie’s ex, Jeff.
你还在和杰夫见面吗
Are you still seeing Jeff?
偶尔吃顿午餐
An occasional lunch.
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe you!
对了 他还是想把相机要回去的
He still wants his camera back, by the way.
听着 没有什么关系可以独♥立♥于我们的婚姻
Listen, nothing can be independent of our marriage right now.
我不敢相信连这个还要我解释
I can’t believe I even have to explain this to you.
站在我这边 好吗
Just be on my side, okay?
-好吧 -还有
– Okay. – And…
别再和杰夫见面了
stop seeing Jeff!
凯西 你负责递交
Cassie, you’re the server.
让我再多练习几次
Just let me practice a few times.
试演时 我的表现一向很糟糕
I was never a good auditioner.
因为你太想拿到角色了
That’s because you wanted it too badly.
这可不是试演
It’s not an audition.
-我来扮演查理 -我的手紧张地出汗
– I’ll play Charlie. – It’s just my palms are so perspired.
亲爱的 你把信封都弄湿了
Sweetie, you’re blotting the envelope.
或许应该让妮可扮演你
Maybe Nicole should play you.
你听听自己说的话
Did you really just say that?
我们不需要练习 这又不是表演
We don’t need to practice. This is not a performance.
上一瓶酒已经喝完了吗
Did we finish the other wine already?
-是的 -是的
– Yeah. – Yeah.
好吧 我去接他
Okay, let me get him.
-好的 -你们俩都去另一个房♥间
– Okay. – You both go in the other room.
凯西 你去确保亨利
Cassie, you make sure that Henry
跟莫莉和朱尔斯一起上楼了
goes upstairs with Molly and Jules.
这就去
Happening now.
-妈 -我来拿我的酒
– Mom! – I’m getting my wine.
-怎么了 -亨利在楼下的洗手间拉屎
– What? – Henry’s pooping in the bathroom downstairs.
能让他上楼拉吗
Can we transfer him to the one upstairs?
他应该正在拉
I think it’s mid-poop.
等他出来立刻带他上去
Just grab him when he comes out.
-凯西 -怎么了
– Cassie? – What?
我把信封放在烤面包机旁边了
I’m… I’m putting the envelope over here by the toaster.
收到
Copy you.
-亨利在哪 -他在拉屎
– Where’s Henry? – Uh, he’s pooping.
亨利
Hi, Henry!
能用这沙发吗
Does this couch still open?

Yeah.
我下飞机后收到了短♥信♥
I got off the plane to a text,
但先别告诉别人 这还是个秘密
but don’t tell anyone yet. It’s still a secret.
好的
Okay.
我获得了麦克阿瑟天才奖
I won a MacArthur grant.
查理
Charlie!
天呐 太棒了
Oh, my God, that’s great!
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你自己不能说这话 我帮你说
I’ll say it because you can’t,
这是天才奖 你是天才
it’s the genius grant. You’re a genius.
我真为你感到高兴 这是你应得的
I’m really happy for you. You deserve it.
这个奖也是属于你的 我们共同的功劳
It’s yours too. We did all of this together.
谢谢 但是…
Thank you, but…
奖是你的 查理 好好享受吧
it’s yours, Charlie, you enjoy it.
我饿死了
I’m starving.
奖金很丰厚 五年分期支付
It’s good money, and they parse it out over five years.
不过这样我就能给所有的剧团成员发薪水
But it means I can keep everyone in the theater company employed,
还上信♥用♥卡♥欠款
pay my credit card debt.
太棒了
So great.
当然了 我立刻觉得”从现在起要走下坡路了
Of course, I went instantly to, “It’s all downhill from here.
-我的百老汇首演一定会失败” -不会
– Now my first Broadway play has to fail.” – No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!