我一直在孤军奋战
I’ve been doing the work alone.
你怎么能看到我的电邮
How did you read my emails?
我黑了你的账号♥ 蠢蛋
I hacked into your account, you dumb fuck!
那是非法的
I think that’s illegal!
别他妈对搬到洛杉矶感到惊讶
Don’t give me this shit about being surprised about LA.
想不到吧 我有自己的想法
Surprise! I have my own opinions.
你怎么知道如何黑我的账号♥
How do you even know how to do something like that?
想不到吧 我想要的东西不是你想要的
Surprise! I want things that aren’t what you want,
因为想不到吧 你上了别的女人
because, surprise, you were fucking another lady.
就那一次 我觉得你把两件事混为一谈了
It was one time! I think you’re conflating two different things.
玛丽·安和洛杉矶没关系
Mary Ann has nothing to do with LA.
我就是在混为一谈 混♥蛋♥
I am conflating, motherfucker!
你就看着我无理取闹吧
You watch me conflate!
你刚刚是跺脚了吗
Did you just stamp your foot?
我之前从没这么干过 我只是太生气了
I don’t think I’ve ever done that before. I’m just so angry.
看来你需要喝一杯
You look like you needed one.
没错 谢谢
Yes, I do, thanks.
日本人正在调制
You know, the Japanese are making
非常有意思的龙舌兰酒
really interesting tequila right now.
听起来挺刺♥激♥
That’s exciting, I guess.
-什么事让你这么生气 -我那混账前夫
– What are you so angry about? – My fucking ex-husband.
我一直都心怀愧疚 他却只想着自己
I spent all this time feeling guilty, and he’s so self-absorbed.
这毫无意义
It’s pointless.
就像是和自己玩游戏
It’s a game I’m playing with myself.
我叫帕布罗 我们见过…
Pablo. Uh, we met at…
-你是那个拿反光板的 -撩妹的器械师
– You held the bounce board. – The flirty grip.
-按我说的来 好吗 -什么
– Here’s what I want you to only do, okay? – What?
-我要你用手指插♥我♥ -什么
– I want you to finger me. – What?
-用手指就行 -好
– Just finger me. – Okay.
我们只用手 好吗
That’s all we’re going to do, just fingering. Okay?
我要改变我的人生
I’m changing my whole fucking life.
妮可和查理的儿子亨利在洛杉矶出生
Nicole and Charlie’s son, Henry, was born here in Los Angeles.
目前就读于月桂谷的月桂小学
He currently attends Laurel Elementary in Laurel Canyon,
妮可在好莱坞工作
and Nicole works in Hollywood
同时也承担起了母亲的全部责任
while also maintaining a full schedule as a mother
上游泳课 美术课
with classes of swim, art,
体育课 音乐课和活动小组
gym, and music, as well as play groups.
妮可是亨利的主要监护家长
Nicole is Henry’s primary custodial parent,
查理如果想行使所定的监护时间
and to the extent that Charlie would like to exercise his custodial time,
就应该来加州探望亨利
he should be making efforts to visit Henry here in California.
诺拉 你好像忽视了
Nora, you seem to be ignoring the fact
他们在纽约住了十年这一事实
that they lived in New York for ten years.
没错 我的委托人在纽约工作了几年
My client worked in New York for several years, that’s true.
但妮可生长于洛杉矶
But Nicole was born and bred right here in LA.
她和查理在多数假期和暑期都会来这里
She and Charlie would come here most holidays and summers
和她住在洛杉矶的家人们共度时光
to spend time with her family, who all live in LA.
他们是在洛杉矶结婚的
She and Charlie were married in LA.
你要看看当时的照片吗
Would you like to see the photos?
不 我不必看照片
No, I don’t need to see the photos.
不过照片一定拍得很好看
Although I’m sure they both look beautiful.
我的委托人以为
It’s my client’s expectation
在拍完这部电视剧之后
that after this TV show is completed,
双方就会搬回纽约
the parties will move back to New York
他们在那里有一所公♥寓♥
where they currently keep an apartment.
据我所知 查理向妮可保证过
And it’s my understanding that Charlie promised Nicole
他们在婚内会多来洛杉矶
that they would spend more time in Los Angeles during the marriage.
但由于他坚称他得留在纽约工作
But because of his insistence that his work keep them in New York,
妮可最终在纽约待的时间比预期的更长
Nicole ended up staying there much longer than she ever anticipated.
事实上 早在几年前
In fact, a few years ago,
查理就收到了在格芬剧院的驻留项目邀约
Charlie was offered a residency at the Geffen Playhouse
能够将工作和家庭
that would have taken his work and his family
转来洛杉矶一年
to Los Angeles for a year.
而他…
And he, um…
拒绝了这个机会
turned it down.
尽管那是妮可的愿望
Even though that was Nicole’s desire.
他想为家庭和孩子维持稳定
He wanted to maintain consistency for his family and his child.
这与他为了能导演一部戏剧
Was this the same consistency he wanted to maintain
举家搬去哥本哈根半年
when they went to Copenhagen for six months
是同一种稳定吗
so he could direct a play?
我知道查理住在纽约
Now, while I understand Charlie lives in New York…
与工作安排不冲突的时候
and when it’s convenient to his work schedule,
他就会飞来看儿子
he flies out to see his son…
他一有机会就飞过来 花费巨大
He flies out here every chance he gets, at great expense.
我不明白你为什么不能一直住在这里
I don’t see any reason you can’t be out here full time.
他要在纽约谋生
He makes his living in New York.
-抱歉 要考虑一下午餐吗 -好主意
– Sorry, do we want to contemplate lunch? – Good idea.
我现在订餐 等我们都饿了正好送到
I’ll order now so it’ll come when we’re all hungry.

Yeah.
-曼宁餐厅可以吗 -我很喜欢
– Everyone good with Manny’s? – I’d love Manny’s.
你吃过曼宁餐厅吗
Have you had Manny’s?
你会喜欢的
You’ll love it.
有非常美味的三明治和沙拉
Just really yummy sandwiches and salads.
我要培根生菜番茄三明治
I’ll have the BLT.

Dad?
换成火鸡的
Turkey.
我要培根生菜番茄三明治
I’ll have the BLT.
-你要羽衣甘蓝对吗 -羽衣甘蓝沙拉
– You’ll have the kale? – Kale salad.
我不知道吃什么 抱歉
I don’t know, sorry.
查理要…
Charlie will have, um…
希腊沙拉
the Greek salad,
把希腊酱换成柠檬和橄榄油
but with lemon and olive oil instead of the Greek dressing.

Okay.
-我要中式鸡肉沙拉 -好的
– I’ll have the Chinese chicken salad. – Okay, sure.
-谢谢 -客气
– Thank you. – Yeah.
查理 恭喜你获奖了 妮可跟我说了
Congratulations, Charlie, on your grant. Nicole told me.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是个天才
He’s a genius.
我跟妮可说 我很喜欢你的戏剧
Well, I told Nicole I loved your play.
-谢谢 -真的很喜欢
– Thanks. – Really.
你是个人才
You are one smart cookie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我真想
I would just love to…
钻进你的脑袋里
crawl inside that brain.
有那么一刻可以闻到你的天才气息 闻得到
There was that one moment when you smell the toast, smell.
真的是我那年看过的最爱的剧
It was literally my favorite thing that I saw that year.
-谢谢 -实至名归
– Thanks. – Truly genius.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听说这部剧在百老汇停演了 我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear it closed on Broadway.
他们感受不到天才气息
They couldn’t smell the toast.
这部剧非常有感染力
It was so emotional.
我想竞争一定很激烈吧
It’s very competitive, I imagine.
查理在洛杉矶期间
Now, when Charlie is in Los Angeles,
妮可当然赞成对于亨利来说
Nicole, of course, agrees that it will be best for Henry
见到父母的时间一样多是最好的
that he see each parent equally.
洛杉矶很不错的 查理 你应该试试
It’s very nice out here, Charlie. You should give it a chance.
对 这里空间广阔 无处可比
Yeah, and the space… you can’t beat it.
我也喜欢这里
I love it too.
但撇开我们对这两座城市的个人感受不谈
But all of our personal feelings about the two cities aside,
我们不同意你们主张的
we don’t share your assertion
这对夫妇是住在洛杉矶的说法
that the couple is an LA-based family.
很明显 他们的协议是
It was very clearly their deal
在妮可拍完这部电视剧之后搬回纽约
that they would go back to New York after Nicole finished her show.
我可没听说有什么协议
I’m not aware of any deal.
我没有写成书面协议
Well, I didn’t get it in writing.
查理 这个协议和你答应的
Charlie, is this like the deal that you made
你们在婚内会多来洛杉矶的协议一样吗
that you and Nicole would spend more time in LA during your marriage?
那不是协议 我们只是讨论过
We didn’t have a deal. It was something we discussed.
但是…
But…
所以你的要求就是协议
So, it’s a deal when it’s something you want
而妮可的要求就是讨论
and a discussion when Nicole wants it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!