像你那样丢掉一条腿 这能证明什么
Getting my leg shot up like you? What would that prove?
你说到凯尔要放尊重点 明白吗
You speak of Kyle, you speak respectfully. Do you understand me?
他不需要向别人证明什么
He didn’t have to prove anything to anybody.
难道凯尔不是向你证明自己
You think Kyle wasn’t trying to prove himself to you?
凯尔所做的一切 都是为了向你证明自己
All Kyle ever did was try to prove himself to you. And if he didn’t…
-否则他就不会参军 -你怎么知道
-bet he would have never joined. -What would you know?
别说牺牲生命了 你什么都没牺牲过
You never sacrificed anything, much less your life.
-你们俩听着 -你希望我牺牲吗
-Guys. -You’d like me to do that?
听着
Guys!
他们要杀死麦克斯
They’re gonna kill Max.
动物也可以像人一样 患上创伤后紧张症
Animals can come down with post traumatic stress same as people can.
麦克斯和凯尔太亲密了
Max bonded so closely with Kyle,
现在已经无法让它
it’s proven impossible to get him to follow orders…
听别人的指挥
from anyone else.
它现在受不了刺耳的声音了
He can’t handle sharp noises anymore,
枪声 爆♥炸♥声让它害怕
gunshots, explosions send him into a panic.
这些狗生来就是工作的
These dogs were bred to work.
没有了目标 它们就迷茫了
Take away that sense of purpose and they’re lost.
麦克斯不能在此服役 它在任何地方都是个威胁
Max can’t serve here and he’s a danger everywhere else.
我们家是不会放弃家人的
Well, this family takes care of its own.
你还好吗 麦克斯
How we doing, Max?
去吧
Go on.

Hey.
记得我吗
Remember me?
你确信要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?

Yeah.
好吧 慢慢地
Okay. Slowly.
动作别太猛
No sudden moves.
这个玩具很酷 是不是
That’s a cool toy. Right?
我怎么让它坐下
How do I get him to sit?
你给它的时候要仔细些
Better focus on giving him that kong while keeping
别把手咬了
your hand attached to your wrist.
我是说 我用什么手势让它坐下
I mean, like what… What do I do with my hand to get him to…
坐下
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
很好 疯狗
Good. Psycho hound.
好孩子
Good boy.
平平安安地玩吧
Just enjoy that in peace.
中士 我们要带他回家
Okay, sergeant. We’ll be taking him home.
我们一定要把他拴起来吗 我为他难过
Do we have to tie him up? I feel bad for him.
它太不稳定 不能待在房♥子里
He’s too unstable to stay in the house…
我也不能让它四处乱跑
and I can’t have him running around loose.
-我们为什么不修一道篱笆 -这个主意不错
-Why don’t we just build a fence? -That’s a great idea.
放松 麦克斯 放松 放松
Easy, Max. Easy, easy. Easy.
谁出钱 你吗
Who’s gonna pay for it? You?
不是
No.
如果你来做 我可以让附近的小孩们来粉刷
If you do, I’ll trick the neighborhood kids into whitewashing it.
-他是我们亲生的吗 -我的妊娠纹可以作证
-Ha, ha. You sure this one’s ours? -I got the stretch marks to prove it.
-给你 -小心 宝贝
-Here. -Careful, honey.
好吧
Okay. Well…
我们去给这条狗弄点吃的
let’s you and me go get this dog some dinner.
哦 喔 喔 喔
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我可没有报名照顾凯尔的疯狗
I did not sign on to babysit Kyle’s crazy dog.

Hey.
凯尔不在了 所以这条狗就正式成为你的了
Kyle’s gone. So this dog is officially your dog.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你哥哥非常爱你 远超你所知道的
Your brother loved you so much, more than you’ll ever know.
如果他真的爱我 就不会留我一个人来对付爸爸
If he did, he wouldn’t have left me here to deal with Dad all by myself.
你父亲也爱你
Your father loves you too.
只是文考特家的男人 都不善于表达
Just none of you Wincott boys are very good at showing it.
如果你想打破这种传统 现在就可以来抱抱我
If you wanna buck that trend, I sure could use a hug right about now.
他累了 就会停下来的
He’ll tire himself out.
你也是这么说贾斯汀的 但他现在仍然会吼
That’s what you said about Justin and he hasn’t quit barking yet.
贾斯汀 让那条狗闭嘴
Justin! Get that dog to shut up!
嘿 哥们 你非要这么为难我吗
Hey. Hey. Dude, seriously, this is how it’s gonna be?
好吧 坐下
Yeah. Okay. Sit.
安静 安静
Easy, boy. Easy.
好样的
Okay. Good boy.
对了
Right.
那么明天早上见了
Well, see you in the morning, I guess.
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
-贾斯汀 -天啊 我正在努力呢
-Justin! -Oh, my God. Look, I’m trying!
让那条狗闭嘴 否则我就要动枪了
Shut that dog up before I come out there with my .45!
哥们 就算你帮我个忙好吗
Man, come on over. You’ll be doing me a favor!
麦克斯 你想要什么
What do you want, Max?
什么 你要我留在这 我不能整夜都待在这啊
What? What, do you want me to stay? I can’t stay out here all night.
坐下 坐下
Sit. Sit.
好吧
All right. Fine.
我就待到你睡着为止
Just till you fall asleep.
早上好
Good morning.
宝贝 早上好
Sweetheart, good morning.
我到处找你 你整晚都在这
I was looking all over for you. You been out here all night?
-别再问了 你的朋友来电♥话♥了…他叫什么来着
-I don’t wanna talk about it. -Your friend called. What’s his name? Chuy.
楚伊…他说有急事让你回电♥话♥
He says it’s urgent. You gotta call him back.
如果你想让我在这里方便 我也没问题
Oh. If you want me to start going to the bathroom out here, I can do that too.
我完全同意 只要你事后捡起来就行
Sounds good to me, as long as you pick up after yourself.
-贾斯汀 你好啊 -嘿 贾斯汀
-Yo, Justin! What’s up? -Hey, Justin!
哥们 你怎么样
Hey, what’s up, dude?
-这里一半的自行车是山地车 -好吧 来个特技看看
-Yo, half the bikes here are mountain. -All right. Do a trick.
-我只在车道上骑 -什么车道
-I just do trails. -Heh. What trails, man?
-我可没见过他在车道上 -嘿 嘿
-I don’t see you doing trails. -Hey. Hey.
贾斯汀 你是怎么骑车的
Hey, what’s up, man? Yo, Justin, how you ride?
-像这样 -你闭嘴
-Like this? -Yo, shut up, man.
抱歉给你家里打电♥话♥
Yo, sorry to call your house, but…
是不是埃米利奥逼你打的
Emilio was breathing down your neck?
-因为你没有给他…-这是新的一集吗
-Because you never gave him… -Is this the new one?
这是给埃米利奥的
That’s for Emilio.
我爸爸出来的时候 你溜得比兔子还快
You took off like your pants were on fire when my dad came out.
-我不想招惹战斗英雄 -战斗英雄
-I don’t mess with no war heroes, B. -War heroes?
我听说你老爸的腿 是在越南的一场激战中丢掉的
I heard your pops got his leg shot up in a crazy firefight in ‘Nam.
是伊♥拉♥克♥ 管他是哪呢
It was Iraq. But whatever.
他一定是这样…
Yo, he was like:
临危不惧啊
Cool under fire, huh?
-不 我们只是…-她是我表妹卡门
-No, we… It’s like a, um… -And that’s my cousin, Carmen.
干嘛那么看着我 我是不是应该穿得像个女仆
Why you looking at me like that? Think I should look like the maid?
扎个围裙怎么样 也许穿上工作服更好
Should I be wearing an apron? Or no, maybe overalls would be better, huh?

Ooh.
-你的亲戚真多啊 -你算说对了
-You got a lot of cousins. -Tell me about it.
她现在和我们住 我都不能坐在自己的沙发上了
She’s staying with us, man. I can’t even sit on my own couch, B.
我舅舅举着大砍刀把她赶出家门了
My uncle chased her out with a machete.
你干嘛总是编故事
Why you always making up stories all the time?
到底怎么回事
Wait, what happened?
-你看 -酷啊
-Oh, yo, check it out. -That’s cool.
吃晚饭的时候 我爸让我去把它磨掉 否则他就自己来
We were at dinner. Pop told me to have it removed or he’d do it for me.
我就掏出刀子说”你试试看”
So I slid over my knife, said, “Go ahead.”
他站起来 给我姨打电♥话♥说 不想再看见我
He got up, called my aunt, told her he didn’t wanna see me anymore.
她说让我过来住住
So she said for me to come over.
故事结束了
End of story.
相信我 真的有大砍刀
Trust me, machetes were involved.
来吧 跟我们一起骑车吧
Come on, B. Ride with us.
不了 我得去照顾那条狗
No. I gotta go take care of that dog, so…
是你哥哥的军犬对吗 我听说它疯了
Yo, your brother’s war dog, right? I heard he’s loco, homes.
我表兄菲利克斯在教堂工作
My cousin Felix works up at the church,
他说那条狗拖倒了十个陆战队员
said he tore up like 10 Marines.
-他们都被送到医院去了 -谁也没去医院
-Put them in the hospital. -He didn’t put anybody in the hospital.
你有一条军犬 哪一种
You got an MWD? What kind?
-什么哪一种 -你的狗是什么种的
-What kind? -Your dog. What breed is he?

Oh.
它长得像德国牧羊犬 脸是黑色的
Yeah, um. He’s like a German shepherd. Like black in his face.
-比利时马林犬 -马林…
-Belgian Malinois. -Mallen-what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!