快点 麦克斯
Come on, Max!

Hey.
麦克斯
Max!
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
别伤害我的孩子
Don’t you hurt my boy!
其实这些事都不必发生
This never had to happen.
没有必要
None of it!
我现在该拿你怎么办 啊
What am I supposed to do with you now, huh?
我现在该拿你怎么办
What am I supposed to do with you now?!
-贾斯汀 -你不能过去 对不起
-Justin. -You can’t go down there, I’m sorry.
他是我的朋友
That’s my friend, though.
美国海军陆战队 凯尔·文考特 持久自♥由♥行动中牺牲
生于1991年3月31日 卒于2014年6月5日 紫心勋章
嘿 凯尔
Hey, Kyle.
我知道我们…
I know that we didn’t…
我们以前相处得不好
We didn’t really get along too well.
我们经常打架
We fought a lot.
不过很多兄弟间 大概开始都是这样
But I guess a lot of brothers do that at the start.
我很难过不能…
I’m sorry that we won’t…
不能和你一起长大…
Won’t get a chance to really grow old together…
成为朋友
become friends.
我要谢谢你给我麦克斯
I just wanted to thank you for Max.
还要告诉你…
And tell you…
我爱你
I love you.
只要我活着 我永远不会忘记你
As long as I live, I’m never gonna forget you.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
你好 麦克斯
Yeah, Max.
今晚我们有炖肉吃了
Looks like we got some carnitas cooking in the house tonight.
每次我回来你都要这样吗
Gonna do this every time I come in?
谁让你晚回来一个小时 你去哪了
When you’re an hour late, you bet I will. Where have you been?
去打扫哥谭市 清除那些恶棍
Out cleaning up Gotham, taking out villains, yo.
我的男朋友当然必须是超级英雄
He’s gotta be a superhero if he’s gonna be my boyfriend.
哈 肯定是夜魔侠那样的瞎眼英雄
Yeah. Gotta be a blind superhero like Daredevil, right?
闭嘴 别动
-Dude, shut up! And stay. -Whoa.
楚伊 很高兴你能来
Chuy, I’m glad you came.
我知道你的家人一定很生气…
I know your family must be upset about…
埃米利奥应该进监狱 这是对的
Emilio should be in jail, bro. It’s the right thing.
他也是我们家的祸害 你我知道就行了
He was bad news for my family too. That’s between us.
嘿 麦克斯 你好吗 见到你真好
Hey, Max. How you doing, buddy? Good to see you.
嘿 文考特先生
Hey, Mr. Wincott.
所有的人都回来了
I’ve got all my guys at home.
-嘿 亲爱的 -嘿 宝贝
-Hey, honey. -Hey, sweetheart.
爸爸 麦克斯的笼子呢
Dad, where’s Max’s cage?
我把它拖到废品场了
I hauled it off to the scrapyard.
我想从现在开始 麦克斯应该和我们住在屋里了
I thought it was time for Max to be inside with us from now on.
你应该对你的父亲说什么
What do you say to your father?
是时候了
It’s about time.
这话太冷酷了 比卡门的厨艺还差劲
Yo, that’s cold, B. Man, that’s nastier than Carmen’s cooking, man.
-怎么了 -喂 喂 狗狗
-What? -Whoa, whoa, whoa, dog.
是她打我的 两次呢 你为什么总是站在她那边
She hit me, two times. Why are you always taking her side?
麦克斯 别对他那么凶 他是朋友
Take it easy on him, Max. He’s a friendly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!